Overall Satisfaction with Talkdesk
The intent with Talkdesk with this organization is just simplicity in general. It's so simple to read all the big numbers on the call bar for all outgoing calls. It's so simple to learn the mechanics of how to transfer a call or put a customer on hold. Not just for a user standards but for a managerial standards it's simple as well. I enjoy the mechanics of how this program tracks every call and every status a customer rep may be in so we can track progress with how we're doing and how we can improve our stats. This makes it easy to judge how to achieve the benchmark service level we need to achieve.
- Easy and accurate statistic tracking which points to how we can make improvements.
- Easy button functions for the point and clickers on the call bar.
- It does well at keeping real time service level to let us know how to achieve a better level or how to shift our customer reps.
- There are a lot of updates, I see one at least once every couple weeks. I get the importance of them to improve the service but they can be a little annoying.
- It'd be a little bit easier to transfer calls. Every time I need to re route my call, I always feel nervous that I'm going to disconnect from the calling party. Also transferring calls blind to say (A supervisor) Isn't always reliable as when I blind transfer, sometimes the supervisor doesn't get the call and it leaves me to rush into After call work because it puts me right back into available, which is a problem because I still have to note my case with the last person I talked to.
- Maybe have an option where you can take out statuses that a customer rep should never have the option to be in.
- Positive would be looking after our goals for a particular service level
- Being able to track real time scenarios
- Negative would be accidentally leaving oneself on a status only to realize that person left it on that status all night, that can impact a statistic.
I don't have a lot of experience for the support for this system. I think that when it comes to support I think of updates and I know that there's a lot of outreach to this program to always make improvements to better the experience for every single kind of person to use this service.
Do you think Talkdesk delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Talkdesk's feature set?
Did Talkdesk live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Talkdesk go as expected?
Would you buy Talkdesk again?
One example of a scenario where it's fantastic and boded well is when I heard a representative having a hard time with a call. I listened in on the call afterward and it was so easy to find where I was able to empathize with the rep and instruct on how to handle a difficult situation like that a bit better next time. The real-time on this program is very helpful and quite sophisticated.