Likelihood to Recommend
For the price, having all of these features is amazing. If you have separate divisions and want to not have a ton of crossover with calls this is a great setup. It isn’t a great setup if you need only one phone since it doesn’t make sense since you won’t use most of the features.
[CallTrackingMetrics] is well suited for HIPAA Compliant Call Tracking when working with medical clients and is great for all clients who do online sales or patient intake. Clients with low volume of calls may not get enough value for the cost of this platform.
Director in MarketingMarketing & Advertising Company, 11-50 employees
- Being able to forward calls to my cell phone when I am out of office.
- So much functionality. So many options.
- One set price instead of a bunch of add-on fees.
- Very easy to set up and use. You can create as many tracking numbers and sources as you need. Easily organize and filter them for results and placing the code is so simple. Anyone can use this software.
- Listening to the calls makes life simple. We can hear what the potential lead said and record feedback to better our marketing efforts. You can even flag or email the call recordings if you need to share inside or outside your organization.
- Call reporting is a breeze! You can easily filter your sources, call duration, time and more and reports are extremely accurate.
- Cost is well worth what you get from the software.
Manager in MarketingMarketing & Advertising Company, 11-50 employees
- Can get pricy.
- More complex integrations may need professional services.
- No push notifications for incoming SMS on mobile app (non agent).
8x8 Express 5.5
Based on 1 answer
If you get less than 4 phones you fall into the online only customer service. There were a couple of times that I could have used more assistance but figuring it out online was a bit of a hassle.
No answers yet
No answers on this topic
I love 8x8. Having not used Polycom phones before, the hardest part was learning how to set up and use the actual phones. 8x8 makes it a seamless transition from using other service providers. Their customer service is excellent although if you get their cheapest plan you will only get online assistance.
CallTrackingMetrics has stood up well compared to Salesforce. Being that we are a high volume call center for schools, it has been very good for the company. I feel that CallTrackingMetrics is really good for our company compared to Salesforece CMS.
Return on Investment
- We are still learning all the nuances but we miss much fewer calls.
- Transitioning calls to the appropriate person is much easier.
- Ease of use.
- Fits nicely into the % of budget dedicated to Analytics
- CallTrackingMetrics is our system of truth for source of calls for Local Service business
- CallTrackingMetrics is our system of truth for CSR staffing plans at Supplier / Distributor
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?
8x8 Express Editions & Modules
Additional Pricing Details—
Premium Consulting/Integration Services
Entry-level set up fee?
CallTrackingMetrics Editions & Modules
|Contact Center Plan||$2991|
- per month