What users are saying about
<a href='https://www.trustradius.com/static/about-trustradius-scoring#question3' target='_blank' rel='nofollow'>Customer Verified: Read more.</a>
<a href='https://www.trustradius.com/static/about-trustradius-scoring' target='_blank' rel='nofollow'>trScore algorithm: Learn more.</a>Score 8.3 out of 101
Based on 241 reviews and ratings
Likelihood to Recommend
Despite some of the shortcomings of the solution, I think MOZ is a great company and am happy to support the organization with our subscription. It's a really good tool for those who don't have $K's in their SEO budget.
Director in MarketingEducation Management Company, 51-200 employees
Feature Rating Comparison
SERP ranking tracking
Site audit / diagnostics
Integration with web analytics tools
- Backlink analysis - not only can you see every backlink to your site, but the SEO "strength" of the backlinking domain. We realized we had PLENTY of backlinks, but not as many as we'd like from stronger domains. Now, we're targeting stronger domains with relevant content containing links to those domains.
- The Moz Bar - A must-have for any Chrome user involved in SEO in any capacity like myself. Just click the little Moz Bar icon and it'll bring up the site's title tag, meta tag, domain authority, page authority, and so much more.
- Keyword Explorer - Not unlike many of these SEO sites, Moz has a fairly robust keyword explorer that breaks down the keyword(s) you search into categories like monthly volume, difficulty, similar suggestions and more. What I like is that you can save a set of keywords to your account if you're looking to run a particular campaign.
- This is tough as I'm fairly green when it comes to SEO. But, that's what Moz excels at in my experience. If there's something you don't understand or would like to know more about, they have a massive library of helpful content. I do wish the live chat functionality was actually live. They're somewhat quick to respond (>24 hours), but it's always been a gamble as to when I'll actually receive a response to my question.
Likelihood to Renew
Based on 38 answers
Out of all of the tools we use in our online marketing consulting work, Moz is probably the single most valuable (outside of Google Analytics). We have also seen great advancement in the Moz tool set, such that we are confident that, for the same investment, what we will have at our disposal in six months will be superior to what we have now, and this trend has not slowed down.
Based on 2 answers
Reliability and Availability
Based on 1 answer
We do continue to use several of these tools alongside Moz, for various purposes (including validating findings with Moz's tools). But the Moz tool set is simply more comprehensive in its functionality. Moz also offers some basic pieces that these competitors have not been able to duplicate effectively - such as Followerwonk for identifying influencers. We also find the Moz tool set has a superior user interface to most of the competing tools, which goes a long way towards keeping us active. Regardless of the value of the information, a more pleasant/intuitive interface simply makes it more likely our employees will spend more time with the tools.
Return on Investment
- Increased employee efficiency, bar none.
- Better reporting for our clients leading to better client retention.
- Recommendations for on-site improvements for client has vastly increased the efficiency of scaling marketing campaigns.
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?