https://media.trustradius.com/product-logos/rV/7p/W7JTG122JCTK.PNGOne Tool To Rule Them AllAgoraPulse is being used for all our company social media accounts and all our clients' accounts. We use it for community management, replying to messages, planning content, and reporting. It allows our community managers to moderate comments and flag ones they are not comfortable with for follow up by a manager. We also love the rubust and RELIABLE reporting. That is something we have not found in other services. Another feature we love is that you can post traditionally or set up Evergreen content categories.,The reporting covers all the metrics you need and allows you to modify the reports as you wish by downloading them as a PowerPoint file. One of the main things we love about AgoraPulse is that they seem to have high standards for their quality control and customer service. They don't roll out new features unless they work 100% and if there is an issue they are on top of it right away and with ample communication. No more wondering if you've seen every comment or message. AgoraPulse's system allows you to ensure you have responded to every item no matter what the client has done on their end.,I would like to see a grid preview for Instagram that allows you to drag and drop the order of the posts. I would like to see the ability to provide a client a link to their planned/scheduled content for viewing and/or approval without the need to make them a member of the team. I would like the ability to create and save hashtag groups for each profile.,10,2,AgoraPulse has allowed me to hand off tasks, that took up a lot of my time, confidently to lesser paid employees so that I can spend my time growing the business.,MavSocial, Buffer, Sprout Social, eClincher, Hootsuite Free, Sendible and MeetEdgar,AsanaFinally, a Platform that Solves All My Social Media NeedsAgoraPulse is used for our social media scheduling and user interaction. It saves a lot of time in the scheduling process by being able to share easily across platforms. I can easily upload months' worth of content at one time and customize the posts to include my own imagery, titles, or descriptions.,Easily and quickly upload as many pieces of content as I want, rather than upload one at a time. The preview feature gives me great confidence that I know exactly what people will see when I post. Customer service is very responsive and quick to help. I can easily perform social listening to follow more than just my own platforms.,The mobile app is not nearly as intuitive as the desktop platform, making it frustrating to use on the go. It would be great if they had various features that platforms have like polling, GIFs, and more.,9,3,AgoraPulse has saved me a large amount of time by allowing me to schedule in advance and post across multiple platforms simultaneously. The ability to swap out images and/or titles has allowed me to better customize the end product while getting a full preview prior to posting. I can more easily respond to engagement from multiple platforms all in one easy-to-use place.,Hootsuite Pro, Buffer and CoSchedule,Marketo, Adobe Photoshop, BitlyThe best bang for your buckAgorapulse is currently used by our corporate communications team which consists of four members. Two people, including me, are responsible for external communications and use the platform daily. This SMMT allows our 10 social platforms to be consistently monitored and it allows us to see how much content we have scheduled.,The publishing calendar is phenomenal. Allowing multiple admins/users without giving away the platform's passwords. The listening features are particularly helpful for customer service.,When bulk publishing, some characters, like apostrophes, aren't recognized and turn into odd symbols. Some reports for individual posts on Facebook and Instagram don't provide accurate numbers and feedback.,9,2,The company is able to see what works and what doesn't work on our social platforms. We're able to adjust and evaluate next steps due to the metrics Agorapulse provides.,Hootsuite and Sprinklr Social + Messaging Suite,DivvyHQ, TweetDeck, GaggleAMP AmplifyAgorapulse compresses the workload for social teamsAgorapulse has changed the game for our company. We have been able to manage over 100 social clients – all with different needs, by using this tool. Being able to create evergreen posts helps us make sure that content is going out consistently and that we don't have a lapse in posting for any of our clients. This allows us to take a broader look at each of the account's social strategies and make adjustments instead of always being reactionary.,Automatic reposting of content. Buckets for different types of content or subject matter. Content calendars that make sense.,I wish that we could create buckets that we could push the same content out to multiple client's profiles – this would help in our company for holiday posting.,10,3,We have lowered our internal capacity.,,Yext Knowledge Manager, Slack, Microsoft Office 365Agorapulse ReviewI currently use Agorapulse to manage our social media content for our whole, not for profit business. It is a marketing department tool but is also tied to other departments e.g. our Impact Manager so that I can share questions we receive on social with her to gain more information for responses. The main things that Agorapulse helps me to addresses are social media scheduling and reporting/insights.,I trial-ran many standard and well-known social media dashboards before choosing Agorapulse. Previous to my current role, I also used Agorapulse in another workplace - this is where I researched the best dashboard. The stand out feature for me is the ability to reply to posts within the dashboard. It is also super reliable - I have repeatedly, in other roles, found Hootsuite to be buggy on scheduling and complicated in visual set up. Agorapulse also has a live chat so any issues are responded to and dealt with quickly. They offer a non-profit discount which was one of the main factors I wanted to use it in my current role.,I can't like or respond to Instagram posts in the dashboard - I have to use the open in Instagram function. LinkedIn tagging isn't available as far as I'm aware. It doesn't show me individual likes on posts.,10,2,It's too soon to tell, however it certainly saves time.,Hootsuite Free
Agorapulse

Agorapulse Reviews

Agorapulse
TrustRadius Top Rated for 2019
Showing 132 of 307 Agorapulse ratings and reviews.

Jay Selig profile photo
January 29, 2019

Agorapulse Review: "Finally, a Platform that Solves All My Social Media Needs"

Users and Roles

3 - Everyone who uses AgoraPulse is part of our content team. It allows us to operate easily in multiple countries and even target our content accordingly. We primarily use this to share our own content and other industry news. Since we try and plan ahead by at least one month, this gives us easy access and the ability to edit and change things as we please.
Read Jay Selig's full review
Erica Mijon profile photo
May 08, 2019

Agorapulse Review: "The best bang for your buck"

Users and Roles

2 - The corporate communications director and I use Agorapulse to keep content published on all our platforms, to manage customer service, to measure engagement, reach and mentions. Agora allows us to see how well or how poorly the company's social media is performing.
Read Erica Mijon's full review
Brandon Kobs profile photo
April 03, 2019

Review: "Agorapulse compresses the workload for social teams"

Users and Roles

3 - The people that use this program in our organization are social media writers, planners, and strategists. These are the people who are handling social media for all of our clients. They have multiple profiles across different platforms. It can be a lot to manage at times, but Agorapulse has made it easier to manage.
Read Brandon Kobs's full review
Zoë White profile photo
March 05, 2019

"Agorapulse Review"

2 - 1. Marketing.
2. Impact/funding manager for review of incoming questions.

I may, in the future, extend this to others but as of now, we are a small team.
Read Zoë White's full review
Benjamin Mcnully profile photo
January 25, 2019

Agorapulse Review: "A solid offering at a great price. Perfect for small businesses and startups!"

Users and Roles

3 - Myself, my community manager, and our brand manager are the only ones using AgoraPulse right now. There is an option to purchase additional seats, but we haven't had the need to expand that. Originally we thought we would need to expand and add the approval functions, but it's easy enough to do those functions without using these tools.
Read Benjamin Mcnully's full review
Byron Campos Gomez profile photo
January 22, 2019

Review: "How AgoraPulse is superior to most SMM Software"

Users and Roles

3 - Our team is made up of 3 individuals, and 2 of which handle Socia Media Management strictly. This ranges from Social media access (credentials), onboarding, custom content creation, scheduling, engaging and replying to customers. Once a client has stayed with us for a month, we generate custom reports to them with all the KPI's and proven stats that matter.
Read Byron Campos Gomez's full review
Javier Velazquez profile photo
December 22, 2018

Agorapulse: "Agency Owner Review"

Users and Roles

4 - They represent our marketing specialists (or how we call them). They are in charge of brand monitoring, scheduling, and creating the content across all the platofrms our client's are paying us to manage. I am the marketing manager, and I oversee most functions in this arena as well.
Read Javier Velazquez's full review
May 06, 2019

Agorapulse Review: "My Experience with Agora Pulse as a Previous Buffer User"

Users and Roles

4 - I use Agora Pulse far more than anyone else, but there are a few people that pop in from time to time such as other people in the Content department like my boss the Content Manager and I assign certain tasks to my interns to get posts scheduled and then I go back and review them and make changes or approve them. There are a few accounts where we have added the business owners as users to just their business, but they are not regular users. We actually have done some social media consulting recently where we set a business up with their own Agora Pulse account that they manage on their own.
December 17, 2018

Review: "Agorapulse has its finger on the pulse of social scheduling and listening"

Users and Roles

1 - We use it to manage clients' social media accounts to tie in content with business as usual activity, marketing campaigns and also for social customer service, taking a step out of user's journeys for the simplest enquiries and making sure that any more specific or complex questions go to exactly the right part of our clients business to get a prompt, accurate answer.
April 09, 2019

Agorapulse Review: "Great tool for better organization of social media channels"

Users and Roles

10 - All of our users of Agora Pulse work in the social media or marketing department. There are colleagues from all over the world who use the Agora Pulse. It is easy to skip between the different social media channels and accounts. Maybe it would be also helpful for colleagues from other departments.

Boolean keyword searches (81)
Filtering out noise/spam (79)
Sentiment analysis (1)
Broad channel coverage (3)
Content planning and scheduling (124)
Audience targeting (93)
6.7
Content optimization (1)
Workflow management (109)
Automated routing and prioritization (1)
6.4
Customer interaction histories (118)
Bulk actions (106)
Lead generation (72)
6.6
Content marketing (1)
Paid media management (1)
Campaigns and promotions (76)
6.7
Twitter (116)
Facebook (130)
LinkedIn (7)
Instagram (121)
Campaign success analytics (107)
Real-time tracking (112)
Competitor analysis (93)
Role-based user permissions & privileges (118)
Mobile access (107)
6.6

About Agorapulse

Agorapulse is a social media management tool that aims to help mid-sized businesses and agencies better manage their Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, and YouTube activity.

It allows you to post content, engage with your community, and download reports from a single, intuitive dashboard.

Agorapulse Features

Listening/monitoring Features
Has featureBoolean keyword searches
Has featureFiltering out noise/spam
Does not have featureSentiment analysis
Does not have featureBroad channel coverage
Publishing Features
Has featureContent planning and scheduling
Has featureAudience targeting
Does not have featureContent optimization
Has featureWorkflow management
Engagement Features
Does not have featureAutomated routing and prioritization
Has featureCustomer interaction histories
Has featureBulk actions
Marketing Features
Has featureLead generation
Does not have featureContent marketing
Does not have featurePaid media management
Has featureCampaigns and promotions
Has featureCampaign success analytics
Has featureReal-time tracking
Has featureCompetitor analysis
Account management Features
Has featureRole-based user permissions & privileges
Has featureMobile access
Has featureSocial Media Inbox for each account with real time tracking of incoming messages and ad comments
Has featureAutomatic moderation, real time email notification, post scheduling
Has featureCompare your page with Competitors and measure your posts’ performance
Has featureInbox assistant to help you moderate incoming content. Available on all plans.
Has featureContent queues to store queued or requeued content according to content type or theme.

Agorapulse Screenshots

Agorapulse Videos (2)

Watch How this marketing agency saves time using Agorapulse.

Watch How these happy customers love the all-in-one Agorapulse.

Agorapulse Integrations

Agorapulse Competitors

Sprout Social, Sendible, Hootsuite Pro

Medium$99per installation
Large$199per installation
Enterprise$499per installation
X-Large$299per installation

Medium plan: 10 social profiles, 3 users Large plan: 25 social profiles, 6 users X-Large plan: 40 social profiles, 12 users Enterprise plan: 70 profiles, 10 users

Agorapulse Customer Size Distribution