April 28, 2022

Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Broadvoice, and make your voice heard!

b-hive Standard Seat - Call Paths

b-hive Pro Seat - Call Paths

$10

per month

• Setup fee optional
For the latest information on pricing, visithttps://www.broadvoice.com/pricing

Starting price (does not include set up fee)

• $10 monthly, 12 or 36 months per seat

What is Broadvoice?

Broadvoice is a cloud communications platform that provides a single tool for voice, video, messaging, and business text, designed to help small businesses provide workflow communication between their teams and customers. It offers price plans for VoIP, SIP, and Contact Center, with options to purchase, rent, or use current devices. Broadvoice provides customized solutions, with features like unlimited international calling, fax, and video meeting. Businesses can work on the go with the Broadvoice mobile app by calling, chatting, or texting from a personal device using a business phone number. Broadvoice's support team will also help users to activate, onboard, train, and ensure success in using Broadvoice services.

Broadvoice Benefits:

• 100% SLA
  • 24/7 US-based customer support
  • Onsite or paid professional installation
  • Dedicated onboarding specialist
  • Unlimited international calling
  • SMB call center features
  • Complimentary VoIP readiness assessment

Broadvoice Features

• Supported: Voice Calling – Place and receive calls on any device, regardless of your location.
  • Supported: Messaging – Connect with your team with 1:1 and group messaging, and contact your customers using SMS.
  • Supported: Video – Meet with up to 50 video participants.
  • Supported: Virtual Contact Center – Deliver an exceptional customer experience with call queuing and routing, real-time monitoring, and detailed analytics.
  • Supported: SIP Trunking – Preserve your PBX investment and reduce costs by replacing your landline with VoIP.
  • Supported: Call Path Pricing – Reduce license costs by paying only for the call volume you need rather than the total number of seats.

Broadvoice Screenshots

Effortlessly manage business hours and holidays for call routing rules.Professionally route inbound calls like a large business with automated menus and announcements.Intuitively add, remove, and manage user accounts.Easily get a detailed view of call history with detailed call reports.Video conference with up to 50 users with b-hive Communicator.Keep internal teams connected with group messaging and file sharing.Connect with one-click audio calling from the chat interface.Use the b-hive Mobile app to place calls from a personal device using a business phone number.Join video meetings from anywhere with the b-hive Mobile app.

Broadvoice Downloadables

Broadvoice Integrations

Broadvoice Competitors

Broadvoice Technical Details

Mobile ApplicationApple iOS, Android

What is Broadvoice?

Broadvoice aims to simplify communications for small and medium businesses (SMBs) by combining cloud PBX, UC and collaboration features with virtual call center in one Unified Communications as a Service (UCaaS) platform that delivers enterprise-class features.

How much does Broadvoice cost?

Broadvoice starts at $10.

Who uses Broadvoice?

The most common users of Broadvoice are from Small Businesses (1-50 employees) and the Non-profit Organization Management industry.

Broadvoice was the company that installed our phone system and assists us when we have any issues or changes that need to be made with the phones. I have used them several times in updating our phone trees, on-hold messages, adding/deleting extensions, or any other items that may come up. I love the fact that I can go online and submit a ticket for any issue I may have and their response is very quick. They complete the job in a timely manner and when I need additional help other than online we connect by phone and they are very patient and explain everything completely in order for us to work together to get the job completed. I highly recommend them.
  • Quick response
  • Make sure the job is done to the client's satisfaction
  • Willing to do whatever it takes to complete the job
  • Nothing I can think of at this time
Making changes to the phone system and addressing any issues that come up.
June 30, 2022

Review Broadvoice

I use the application to receive calls from patients, who want to apply for Medicaid and marketplace applications. I would like to know how to see the report for all calls coming in and out.
  • Receive calls
  • Voice mail
  • Text
  • Patients can't send images of documents, like pay stubs, etc.
Broadvoice is a very good platform. One problem I've run into is patients can't send me images of documents. For example, I help people to apply for Medicaid and Medicare. Sometimes patients need to send me documents, like pay stubs, birth certificates, etc. It will be nice to be able to receive documents using Broadvoice.
The Broadvoice phone system is used daily in our organization for internal contact between all departments as well as our standard external incoming phone calls. Being that all of our sites are in different locations, we wanted a way to be able to contact anyone in the organization quickly. Broadvoice's ability to input simple 3-digit extensions helped to relieve the need to reach other sites by dialing a separate phone number and waiting to be transferred to whoever we were trying to reach. Another "issue" the product addresses would be missed calls while away. Broadvoice's beehive app and ability to have calls transferred to a different phone after so many rings are helpful as there are many instances in the work day where many of our employees are away from their desk or working from different locations but still are in need of taking important phone calls.
  • It is user-friendly.
  • I have the ability to take calls on the go.
  • It does make communicating (for the most part) within a large organization easier as you can quickly reach someone without having to dial a full phone number.
  • In my experience, customer service is not always knowledgeable or able to solve issues in a timely manner. In my opinion, its customer service would benefit from getting its employee's all on the same page. There have been times when I have phoned in and spoke to one representative only to call in again and speak with someone else for the same reason and I feel like this new person either has no knowledge or understanding of what the last person was talking about or will tell me something totally different.
  • I believe all functions should be compatible with all other phones that are capable of having Broadvoice Service. The most recent issue we have faced with this is realizing that two cordless phones in two of our different departments that are all with Broadvoice Service are incompatible with the ability of the other phones (polyphones) that we have to send/receive a page to all phones at the same time. During my experience, it was suggested that we purchase polyphones for these departments in an effort to resolve the issue. However, this is not possible because one of these areas is exterior to the main building and does not have the connection for a polyphone. This information was not mentioned at all when we had initially set up our system with them. I feel like this has now left us trying to figure out how we are able to make it so this exterior area can receive a page as this is a feature that we had hoped would be utilized in an emergency situation.
  • I think switching between greetings should be less complex and should automatically revert back to the original greeting instead of having to manually go in and make it so.
As mentioned previously, Broadvoice has its pros, but it also, however, unfortunately, has its flaws and areas that could use improvement, too. Another frustration during my experience that I haven't mentioned earlier was when a feature on the phone wasn't working as it should, and the process to get the issue resolved was timely and, in my opinion, seemed to be made more difficult than what it needed to be. We had an issue where a phone feature that was supposed to be a one-way communication ended up being programmed as a 2-way communication. The issue with this was when paging a specific extension, the phone would not notify the recipient that someone was trying to page in, which could be a huge privacy breach if someone decided to page into an office, not say anything, and then proceed to listen in to someone's private conversation. Though the issue was finally resolved, I feel like it took a good long while to get the issue resolved and I believe it was, at first, difficult to get the representative on the phone to understand exactly what the issue was.
Broadvoice, especially the B-Hive Platform, is the most user-friendly VoIP service out there. Not only is the quality of the call superior, the hardware is also top dollar. Everything is packaged for the user with an amazing interface to be able to manage your agency from any device. Two of the three agencies I manage use Broadvoice, and the third will be switching as soon as its current contract expires.
  • User Interface
  • Phone Promotions
  • Ease of adding Extension
  • Reprovisioning of hardware
The ease of use and the control of the total system via the web interface is the best on the market. I have used other VoIPs and Broadvoice gives the best user control.
Andrea Melliadis | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use the phone system. The ability to direct calls appropriately and quickly makes our life easier.
  • Access via App is great.
  • Ease of call-forwarding to cell phones is helpful.
  • Email access to voicemails.
  • Easier access to training tools as a resource for new employees.
I have no idea how it would work for a larger organization. We are under 20 people and it is easy to navigate and manage.
Sofía Bolivar Alfonzo | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use Broadvoice B-hive to communicate with clients and prospects through the Servicing & Intake Department respectively. Actually, the issues were related to a configuration matter more than to the platform itself, such as line configuration, voicemail, and specific functions for every extension. The scope of our use case is customer service and sales.
  • Calls on Hold, it is very useful when we need to verify client's information
  • It shows where the calls come from and the option selected by the clients
  • The record of the calls is well organized
  • The voicemails section is very detailed
  • When we have two phone calls at once, we would like to take back a call where it was left off, without that call being kept on mute.
  • The delay. Sometimes we see an Inbound call displayed on the screen, but it rings a few seconds later.
  • It would be nice if we see the calls placed one next to another and not below.
When we have several calls at once, it is nice to have the option to let some of them on hold. We gain time to manage all calls without losing any and let clients know that we are getting back to them shortly.
They are very kind and always willing to help.
We wanted a Teams-integrated communication system that would work both in-office and remotely.
  • Always works!
  • Good and patient customer support.
  • Rarely need customer support.
  • On the management dashboard, some of the information is "jargon-y" and uses acronyms that are not known/explained.
  • Should have a "new user" step-by-step so when I hire someone I can just point them to what and how to set up/personalize their use.
  • The email notifications of voicemails should indicate the length of a message - then I'll know that I don't have to open and listen to the ones that are just a few seconds as people hang up!
Very responsive customer service. Great and patient during setup and configuration. Works very well to support all of our needs in our Teams environment.
We use Broadvoice for our online phone service. It also serves as the answering machine for our phone lines. It has worked splendidly and we've had no problems with it. It has saved us much expense from an expansive phone center. We have loved how it has simplified our system and made things easy for our assistants to use. Would highly recommend it.
  • Phone Line
  • Answering Service
  • Voice Mail
  • Cannot think of anything that could be improved. Works well for us.
We have a church office that operates as a small business and has specific office hours. Broadvoice enables us to stay connected to our callers even when we happen to be out of the office. People can leave messages on the system and our assistants can access them easily online. I would highly recommend this for people who are in a similar situation to ours.
Alex Aguilar | TrustRadius Reviewer
When working in the office or remotely, we need to be able to call/receive calls seamlessly, Broadvoice has provided that consistently. Their customer service team is also efficient and friendly.
  • Technical Support
  • Customer Service
  • Pricing
  • Mobile app, the placement of the keypad is not intuitive, maybe it should be at front.
  • The Business Hours/Holidays module could be updated to include the option to block some hours (not all day) as holidays (meetings?).
  • Voicemail messages via email used to have the name of the original voicemail box attached.
Broadvoice was and continues to be a great choice for our non-profit organization.
I use Brodvoice as my primary method of communication with my clients. They provide the backbone for external communications that allow me to use voice and text to initiate and receive contact outside of my organization. If it wasn't for current trends like texting or other non-verbal forms of communication, I wouldn't need this. But sometimes you can't expect everyone to pick up the phone to speak to you and email is now seldom used. This is where Broadvoice saves the day. And in addition to that convenience, we are able to have multiple users logged in via multiple mobile apps that further extend our availability. There is no other solution on the market that gives us this flexibility.
  • Voice calls
  • Text communication
  • Mobile app with FULL functionality
  • Contact list can be easier to synchronize.
  • Web portal has room for improvement with various settings.
  • Multiple services can be more seamless.
I'm a daily user of Broadvocie and have used many other services across different organizations I interact with, this is clearly the most functional and reliable.
May 05, 2022

Broadvoice review

Broadvoice is currently our vendor for all our office telephone communication.
  • Voicemail
  • call clarity
  • easy to use phone directory.
  • Getting through to tech support quickly on urgent matters.
Currently having issues with our emergency elevator phones. Phones are disconnected and the elevator maintenance swears the phones should be handled by our phone carrier (ie Broadvoice). Broadvoice denies this is true, and suggests contacting our ISP. Our ISP says that this is not their issue and that it belongs to Broadvoice. Not sure what to do now.
Cheryl McNeil | TrustRadius Reviewer
We've been using Broadvoice for the last couple of years. It's been a great tool for managing our phone system. It allows us to easily answer calls anywhere from our cell phones using their app, which is nice for employees on the go. We manage all of our incoming calls and voicemails easily through the phones and the online system is easy to use as well.
  • Phone App is really helpful
  • Service is excellent
  • Online interface is easy to use
  • Updating phone and account to a new user/employee.
Broadvoice is great for any company that wants to stay connected with their customers and wants an easy-to-use phone system. Even though it's easy, it still has a lot of capabilities that larger phone systems offer, but the price is affordable.
Mauricio Eckholt | TrustRadius Reviewer
Broad voice is our solution to our VoIP Phone needs. We needed communication across all buildings and Broad voice has been the easiest to set up and use. Since starting with this company we have been using broad voice and the one time I had to call support they were eager to assist and listened carefully to the request to help me find a solution as quickly as possible. So far everything has been working phenomenally and I do recommend using this service.
  • Call Quality
  • Customer service
  • Easy to understand functionality
  • Quick phone set up
  • None comes to mind.
  • Everything we need Broadvoice for is being utilized.
  • Keep improving on what is in place now is my only advice.
If you have a large company broad voice is a solid option to look into. I recommend anyone despite company size to give the sales team at broad voice a call and see if they can fit your needs.
We use Broadvoice B-Hive to manage our DIDs, 800 number, and connect to our on-premise SIP PBX. They provide our long-distance and elastic SIP trunking, as well as some SMS relay to email. We previously used their services for an on-prem PRI gateway before we transitioned to their SIP services.
  • Reasonable long distance
  • DID management
  • Customer transitioning and on-boarding
  • Tech support
  • Phone support
  • Billing communication between internal departments
  • SMS to email is sometime spotty
Broadvoice has served us well as a long-distance provider and DID manager. The pricing has been competitive, and the service has been reliable. Their tech support has been available when needed.
April 28, 2022

Broadvoice

We use Broadvoice to manage all our internal and external calls. We needed an affordable communications solution and Broadvoice was a fit for us.
  • Ease of directing/routing calls
  • Configuration of auto-attendant is easy
  • Addresses any system issues in a timely manner
  • Phone programming not so easy or seems redundant at times
  • Intermittent quirks such as call forwarding.
When there is a system issue, Broadvoice is quick to address it.
We use Broadvoice as our virtual telephone service and office communication within our team. Some of our team work remote from the office and this system makes it possible to answer the incoming calls as if we were there in the office. We can communicate with each other as though we were together in the same space, even though we are not. Love this product.
  • Makes communication easy no matter where our office is.
  • Can easily forward incoming phone lines for off hours availability.
  • Use is through the internet, so no need for land lines.
  • I have not found any yet.
I really like this product. The technical support has been excellent as well. Easy to set up and use.
We use Broadvoice to route incoming calls and set up phone extensions for employees. I review the call log to track missed calls and check outbound calls to solve the mystery of 'I just missed a call from your number but I didn't listen to the voice mail to see who was calling or what they wanted' problem. I update the destination groups when staffing is low and we need to share phone answering responsibilities. We have quite a lot of field staff who operate using their personal cell numbers and do a lot of conference/transferring of calls to protect their private number from being distributed to our customers and patients. I feel like there are more features that we can use within the b-hive product, the communicator console specifically, but I haven't been able to harness the full power yet!
  • Providing a web portal that I can interact with and make real-time updates to my phone system.
  • Offers funny quips when interacting on the web portal like "oh no, something bad happened" when my session times out and I need to re-enter my credentials. It's silly, but when I'm having a tough day those little things make me really happy!
  • The technical team is really easy to get ahold of when I can't solve the problem on my own and the staff is friendly and helpful.
  • Lots of options to divide up different segments of our business calls and auto-routing options.
  • I would love to be able to move extensions from one section of the business to another by myself - we've moved offices and consolidated two of our locations and I find myself checking three different places when searching for an outbound call log.
  • The setup of the different groups and routing are not super intuitive, at least not for a layperson like myself. It took me a while to get the hang of where to go to make an update to an extension if we had a turnover in staff and needed to update the user's name.
  • I really wish the phone number for customer support was listed on the web portal. Or maybe a live chat function on the web portal?
  • Some kind of training documents or videos would be really awesome as well - I like to learn the most correct way to do things and then be sure I'm troubleshooting appropriately. I end up calling tech support when I can't find a resource myself.
  • I really want to know more about the communicator console- it seems to have been under construction for a while now- or perhaps our service level does not include access to these features? I am hoping to be able to add a list of contacts there so that we can make quick calls out to our field staff via speed dial or something.
  • The ability to export a "People List" with all of the account locations together would be awesome.
It's a good product for a company of our size - it doesn't feel like a giant corporation that is cold and unfriendly to work with. It's polished and professional while still maintaining a local fellow business feeling. We have 20 + employees in our main corporate office and the site works well to manage the users and business hours etc. We don't have a 'call center' situation where we are tracking metrics on our staff, but I think there may be some opportunity to pull data out of the reports if that is something that we wanted to do in the future. We have the ability to record phone calls to go back and reference later if needed.
I take all incoming prospective client calls and some transfers. I also provide backup for our receptionist, occasionally. I use a landline, but sometimes use Communicator on the run. I also use the text feature regularly to follow up with clients or prospective clients who have missed appointments or for last-minute information. Clients seem to be inclined to text me often, which was unexpected, but well-received.
  • Texting-this has been very helpful for follow up and shortened communication time.
  • More technical assistance with landline usage settings-Communicator constantly rings through when I am on a call and it is very disruptive to my work.
  • Communicator is missing previous calls-I want to be able to click on the call I just missed and for communicator to dial it.
  • Broadvoice needs a "plug-in" like Mitel has- Ex: If I see a clickable phone number on the Web, I would like to be able to click it and Broadvoice immediately dials the number.
It is fine for answering the phone and transferring a call. I also like the Text feature on Communicator because it helps me reach people quickly. From my experience, I think the Communicator app has some serious drawbacks- it's clunky to navigate, it's not very good looking, there is no log of missed calls, previous calls, etc. where I can quickly click on a number to dial, there are too many places to put update my status if I am on a call on my landline, and Communicator continues to ring with new calls.
We use Broadvoice for our phone system, with an automated line to our main number with phone tree and extension options, and voicemails transcript to email. We have 100 lines and 85 users. Broadvoice makes it easy to access voicemail messages when not in the office through the transcriptions to email. We have had some issues with users not being able to access and or change their outgoing message easily, and some issues with settings that aren't clear on the online platform, but overall we are very happy with the service.
  • Voicemail to email
  • Automated outgoing voicemail messages
  • Reliable phone service
  • Voicemail settings are difficult to decipher (what is whisper? number of rings vs number of seconds it rings? adding temporary out of office message?)
  • Billing invoices - would like to receive BEFORE the auto payment is made, not the same day
  • Option to change voicemail via the actual phone instead of online
  • When voicemails are read through email, it would be nice if it marked them as read on the actual phone, so the light doesn't blink for unread/unheard messages when they have been dealt with via email.
It is great for medium-sized firms, for up to 100 users. It has been great during COVID, when folks haven't been in the office much, to access their voicemails without being in the presence of the actual phone. It has also been great for users to easily forward their work phones to their cell phones so work can be done offsite seamlessly.
Vanessa Carter | TrustRadius Reviewer
Broadvoice allows our office to function from remote sites or in the office. The problem that it solved was that we were able to be more productive by working remotely from other cities and states and not have to be local. For those of us who are local, it offers us the ability for a hybrid workforce; working from home and or office. The solution it offers in terms of redundancy or business continuity, is the mobile app which allows us to operate the business from anywhere whether the internet service is down or power has been interrupted. The mobile app allows us to use video conference features, and all other features of the phone system.
  • Service Delivery Team is responsive and professional and capable
  • Excellent support
  • Innovative solutions
  • better Microsoft 365 integration
  • Portal access and billing access segregated
  • Easier portal navigation for holidays and announcements
Broadvoice is a good fit for multi site clients who are in need of centralized communications. Broadvoice is not suited for larger enterprises that are looking to integrate MS Office 365 into their environment and use soft phones or MS certified devices.
We signed up with Broadvoice for a unified IP-based Phone system to replace our landline-based PBX. We needed a platform capable of supporting and integrating our multiple facilities and remote staff all in one place. Our old systems had no support for automated attendants, no mobile apps or software, no emails for voicemails, and were not even in production anymore. We had to resort to eBay for replacement hardware. Above all else, the costs of multiple long-distance phone lines were growing exponentially. We needed something modern.
  • Transfer calls between lines across multiple facilities and remote staff.
  • Automatic email of mp3s voicemails to users.
  • Detailed configuration options to precisely control every setting you could wish for.
  • Easy setup of new lines.
  • Customer tech support always manages to reach a positive result.
  • The management portal sometimes has minor bugs that can make administration confusing and inconsistent. Totally manageable but it's not ideal for a novice admin.
  • The Broadvoice Beehive app for iOS works well but could use work on its local directory listing of lines.
  • Occasional odd handset bugs sometimes require manual re-provisioning to solve.
If you have many employees spread across multiple locations, the Broadvoice platform provides a fantastic way to make everyone feel like they are in the same office, even when working from home. Desk phones work over IP so working from home is as easy as plug-n-play. We recently lost our receptionist and decided to utilize the Broadvoice auto-attendant feature to replace that roll. We immediately noticed a massive reduction in spam calls so now when the phone rings, we know it's a human. Robots fighting robots, we love it! We also rely heavily on receiving emailed mp3s of voicemails. Now our traveling employee never misses an important message.
We use Broadvoice to provide digital phone service for about 20 people, plus our company's general-delivery mailbox. This allows our people to use their work numbers to call and text-message (as well as videoconference and fax) from any device, including their own mobile phones (we are a bring-your-own-device environment). This eliminates the need for company-provided cell phones and desktop phones.
  • Customer Service
  • Digital Communications
  • Message-searching
Broadvoice's b-hive Communicator service seems well-suited for companies that want to provide their employees with all the functionality and convenience of a company-issued cell phone and fax machine without providing, provisioning, and tracking company-owned devices. Having the b-hive app installed on my phone allows me to place calls and send texts from my work number without using or maintaining a separate device and silence the app outside of business hours (equivalent to shutting off my company cell phone at the end of the day). The fax functionality is also especially valuable for remote workers who may not have easy access to an in-office machine — it saves us a trip to Kinko's!
As a business owner who worries about calls 24/7, I needed a phone platform that would meet my needs. Traditional phone lines and other VOIP services do not offer what Broadvoice offers and for the price, it is well worth it. The Broadvoice system has helped me set up an introduction to every phone call – a welcome thank you for calling setup. Their system helps build layers of fallback support for each incoming phone call. The system is so flexible that you can even install an app on your mobile phone to answer and manage phone calls. No more need to worry about you being by your desk to answer. I have implemented a system that when the phone rings, at least 3 phones will ring at the same time (1 office and 2 mobile). This allows anyone to answer a call promptly and to make sure no call is missed. And with b-hive, we have the flexibility to transfer calls to another line without any extra headaches even through the phone app. Each phone line has 3 call waiting spots for us so I can make sure I will never miss any new calls when someone calls. In addition to a phone line, we can use the online portal or the mobile app to text with the same phone line. You can even implement two-line calling when you get a phone call to one of your numbers – grouping numbers for inbound calls. I have also added eFaxing to my business and that has been such an easy implementation. We can fax anything through email, easily and fast. I have a custom hold music as well as a custom voicemail greeting. Above all of the features and support, my technical team at Braodvoice has always been there for me with any questions I may have. The customer service is above and beyond. True teamwork collaboration for implementation. I have also implanted Broadvoice with other companies and they love them as well. Every business owner that I see, I always tell them about Braodvoice and how much cheaper it is for all the services they offer. So grateful for Broadvoice and its team.
  • Call management
  • eFaxing
  • Flexibility
  • Rich picture texting
  • Better mobile app
  • Faxing through the mobile app
Honestly, the call management layering is well suited for us to help with the redundant phone ringing system. This way we can prevent any calls from going to voicemail and give the flexibility of our employees to answer from any location. The call tracking also helps me see how phone calls are being answered, time with each client and to monitor use of the phone system for any issues.
April 06, 2022

Broadvoice VOIP

Reyes Lozano | TrustRadius Reviewer
It was used as VOIP and worked well and eliminated actual phone lines. We had 4 phones with extensions. We used them for everyday phone calls both incoming and outgoing. Once set up correctly it worked well.
  • Customer service was great- especially Joy.
  • Phones are excellent quality.
  • Set up was cumbersome at first.
Customer service member Joy was very pleasant, professional, and easy to work with. All of her follow ups went thru as promised.
Melanie Mueller | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use this for our incoming and outgoing calls. It allows us to customize when the phone rings and when it goes directly to voicemail as we don't have the phones staffed 100% of the time. We really like the call forwarding options and the ease of adjusting presence settings.
  • It's easy to adjust operating hours and holidays
  • It's easy to set calls to forward
  • It's easy to check voicemails from the unit
  • It's super convenient to be able to send voicemails to multiple email addresses
  • It's tricky to figure out where some of the settings are.
  • Would definitely need extensive training if our organization was larger
Broadvoice is great for all types of organizations large and small. Its great to use when you're away from the office and still want to be able to take calls. It's pretty comprehensive in its features and functionality when it comes to all things calling. We have not made use of any of the meeting or video features.
Quick responses to problems or questions. Thorough initial training.