EverString offers predictive demand generation and predictive lead scoring.https://media.trustradius.com/product-logos/Sm/e3/CKNKEIHD1NKL.JPEGWay too longWe use it primarily for sales intelligence, primarily to confirm company size in regard to revenue & location.,Support. The customer success manager is great. He regularly reaches out to let us know about upcoming product updates or other events that may have an impact on the way we use the solution. He is also good at addressing questions on a one-off basis, which is much appreciated. Identifying revenue. I've worked with Hoovers, OneSource, and InsideView in the past. All tools just pull data from D&B for revenue. Everstring does seem to take that a step further by analyzing a variety of sources. There will always be issues with the data, especially in regards to private companies, but Everstring does do a better job than other SI tools I have experience using Salesforce Integration. It's good for identifying prospect accounts and contacts because all the fields that Everstring populates are immediately available when I create a report with Salesforce.,Updating Account Info with Feedback. Sales reps are constantly looking at other sources to determine whether or not an account assignment is valid. Everstring would benefit from that information as well. There would need to be a way to easily submit that information to Everstring for review. LinkedIn integration. When you are creating territories or resolving a dispute regarding account assignment based upon public information, there are so many resources that an individual can look at. I've worked at companies in the past that base territory assignments on employee count. To this day, I have not seen a more reliable source than LinkedIn for identifying that information. Explaining Intent scores. I think the Intent scores are great, but I don't necessarily understand how they are identified. If I did, I could likely use the information in a more effective manner.,7,Not much training.,On a scale from 1-10, 7.,More accurate than other SI tools.,If your goal is to receive effective survey responses, this should have required much less time. Especially when dealing when with sales professionals.,See prior answers.,New partnership: optimistic they will be a significant partner that supports our success.We are using EverString to build our sales pipeline and brand awareness. It is being used across the company. It helps us 1) build visibility by reaching out to relevant stakeholders 2) increase engagement on our website, and 3) reach our sales goal and further the stable growth of our company.,Client support: Andreas, our account lead, is always available, positive, eager to help and engaged around our business, and moves action areas to others on his team. Competitive pricing. Intuitive User Interface. Speed-to-Implementation: we were up and running within a week of executing the agreement.,Time-to-maximizing the system to results. Understanding how EverString's contribution integrates with the processes and plans that make sales happen: we use their data to take action and the two are interlinked. Ease and swiftness of identifying top contacts who are most likely to become engaged leads.,1,Yes - not much training to get up and running - but we've been using it for 3 months and we're still finding new ways to optimize the system.,Unsure - three months in. We just met to build out our workflows and weekly processes more and I'm optimistic this will help. That being said, we do have some engaged leads from the system.,Usually accurate - however - we had the issue with frontline individual contributors (not Directors or C-Level as we specified) showing up in search results.,We are more productive in expanding the number of contacts we have much faster than with content marketing and SEO focused strategies alone.,A few qualified leads - but nothing reaching demo or proposal - in three months.,DiscoverOrgtesting EverString outEverString is currently only used by Marketing to enrich leads and take advantage of the intent marketing. We get a lot of new contacts from EverString, but have issues appending data to existing contacts. As for the intent, we use this to further target our CRM list marketing, but have noticed that in order to find companies surging on our chosen topics, the list size must be quite large.,Finding new contacts for our companies. Finding new companies.,Being able to "enrich" data -- meaning finding data for contacts that we upload into the system. We have more options for intent topics. The platform was really hard to understand in the beginning. More training would be helpful. UI could be improved. For example -- because I was not an admin, I was unable to complete the in-platform training.,5,Our sales team does not use EverString right now. Only Marketing does, and it took weeks to get comfortable with the platform.,The platform works fine when trying to find new leads, but it can be frustrating sometimes because it seems like there are 14 different ways to do a single action. I also wish the platform could enrich data at a contact level.,The contacts are accurate for the most part. We have had some issues with dirty data, but I believe that is because our lists are not always clean to begin with.,It is a little too early to tell, but we have been getting new leads into our system each month.EverStringIt is used to help in the search process of finding new prospects. It is being used by the sales department, typically by the business development team, but also by the Account Executives. It helps us find better contacts in our database. With hundreds of thousands of contacts, we needed EverString to find the needle in the haystack.,Finds the revenue of the company. Finds the address of headquarters. Gives us an estimate on how likely it is that the company would need a financial software.,Sometimes the revenue doesn't match up properly. There could be differences in the mailing and billing addresses. ESrevenue is very general (ex. 500M-1B).,8,Yes, we are able to find account intelligence on EverString. There isn't much training needed to use the software due to it being automatic and not interactive. We did not do training on the software at all. It is a part of our salesforce, so we train people on how to read the data and how it can help.,I would say I'm about 60% satisfied. It helps me out, but I can't guarantee that it helps. It puts the prospects in a good category, but it's still up to me to find the person that would be most interested in the software. Some people on the team don't use EverString to build a report, due to them not believing in the software.,EverString is not the most accurate. We pretty much use it as a baseline. I didn't know that there were EverString contacts.,I wouldn't be able to talk as the company, but for myself, it has increased the prospecting time.,I can't speak on that, but it has helped me find quality leads.,Marketo and LinkedIn Sales NavigatorEverString has potential to change the gameEverString is being used by our organization in a couple of different ways. One use is the gathering of company, and like-company, data to "fill in the gaps" of targeted markets. The other is to gather contact information for different individuals at our company to reach out and get answers.,The user-friendly interface makes it really easy to get the hang of looking up various things and getting the information you need. Appealing website design. Saved lists are easy to navigate and modify. Building a list of companies and/or contacts is seamless.,Known tech-savvy regions should be added to the search function. i.e. Silicon Valley. When finding contacts, you cannot distinguish what person is at what location. Whittling down a list by NAICS codes is not always helpful. When selecting strictly manufacturing codes, companies that provide only software still slip in.,8,I didn't receive any training. It took me around 4 hours to feel confident using the platform though.,Besides the NAICS codes not being fully effective, EverString is a good tool for identifying the best fitting accounts.,Everstring providing the direct LinkedIn profile is great. The only downfall I see with exporting contact lists is that there is no way to distinguish what person is at what location of a specific company. That's something that is obviously very important.,Everstring has definitely prompted a more work-together strategy for bringing in more company business. Several of my colleagues were able to generate a lead and turn it into a potential contact for the company.,How EverString has enriched our sales pipeline and filled in the gaps that others couldn't!We are currently using EverString to enrich accounts with our Salesforce integration. Our researchers use it to get segment, company, social media, contact, and industry information. It addresses our need to be able to determine whether or not a company would benefit from our software or not, as we look to help particular company segments. Additionally, our sales reps use it to be relevant and up-to-date when speaking with prospects.,It finds company and segment information well. This is a strength of EverString that is more consistent and up to date than the Clearbit extension we also use. It finds extra contact information, such as phone numbers, that other extensions sometimes miss. It saves us time when it comes to gathering "extra information," e.g. pulls a summary of what the company does, as well as its LinkedIn profile for a quick reference.,It sometimes pulls out of date information for the company -- possibly more due to the company itself not updating its information. Phone numbers are sometimes inaccurate. The extension sometimes crashes inside Salesforce.,8,Yes-- the research team is not only able to find companies that are a fit for us, but they can also enrich accounts that we had previously identified. I was not directly involved in the training of the researchers, who use it the most, but for the SDRs, it is very simple to get them up to speed and make the most of it. Any time we had a problem it was easily fixed by searching online.,I would give it a solid 8/10. For companies that are either established or have been around for a long time, the information is accurate and up to date. The only problem that arises is, as previously mentioned, for smaller and quickly growing companies. We occasionally find the information to not be up to date. Other than that, we find it very helpful.,I love the direct LinkedIn profile link. I used to use it every time I got a new account to quickly and efficiently gather information on the company and contact (recently in the team lead role, so it's not so active now). I find the information to be up to date 90% of the time. The only times Everstring fails is where a contact has moved company recently, but I don't think that's something that is easily tracked! It also gives a nice snapshot of who the person is and what their role in the company is.,I believe EverString makes us more efficient on a daily basis. While I can't quantify this on a "per-rep basis," I can assert that it saves them time every day when going through accounts. The biggest difference for us is that in a week a researcher might have previously been able to find 30 accounts. With the time EverString saves, each researcher consistently pushes out 35-40 accounts per week.,In my role, anything that improves the number of accounts is great, but it's the quality that really makes the difference. Easily identifying companies that are a strong match for our product allows us to make the best use of the SDR's time by focusing them on companies that are more likely to buy. This, of course, has had the nice knock-on effect that we have a greater number of opportunities and deals.,ClearbitUsing Intelligence to save time in your prospectingEverstring is being used by our Marketing team and our Sales teams. It helps us identify prospects with intent, who are a possible fit or to help us find other similar prospects.,Shows intent. Great company info. Shows Like customers with a similar profile.,Keep Expanding company lists. Not much to say on improving, great product. Sometimes accounts in Salesforce don't pull up in Everstring Salesforce plugin.,9,We had very little training but the system is very user-friendly and straight forward. Without training, I am able to leverage the system- curious if a little more training would help me uncover additional features I am not using.,Everstring is a great tool that provides valuable insights/intelligence on prospects. It has helped us save time and direct our time on accounts with a higher probability of converting.,I haven't personally used the system as much in this capacity since we also have another tool called zoom info- but after reading this question I am going to give it a try.,I do believe our company has benefited from the information in Everstring- marketing would be better suited to describe how much as they use the tool more extensively than sales, but it has saved me a lot of time and helped me identify prospects that were not on my radar. Finding like customers to previous wins is valuable.,I think it has great potential- don't think our marketing team has leveraged it enough in outreach as I feel they should, but I am working on that. From a sales perspective- we have found a few opportunities from Everstring data- its great when filtering out reports in our Salesforce database- picking a high fit score and intent prospects.,EverString ReviewCurrently, our Sales department uses it to prioritize accounts and leads we should outreach.,Relevant news articles. Provide Intent data.,This might be an SFDC integration thing, but providing more detailed time stamps for the specific search would be helpful. Provides who in the organization did the intent search so I am not targeting the incorrect lead.,9,Yes- the product is self-explanatory, we did not require much training luckily, though we could also benefit from continued 'tips and tricks' or an account manager.,The intent data is useful but again it would be better if we were able to see who in the organization is looking, for all we know we might be reaching out to the incorrect department or contact.,This is helpful but not a groundbreaking tool. Does not shorten the time that much.,N/A,I personally have had luck with a few accounts, but again, since I might be targeting the incorrect people it is not as efficient as I would like it to be or it could be.,EverString has helped light a FIRE within our marketing organization.Everstring has supported our ABM strategy by providing deeper insights into our ideal customer personas. It supports our targeting and research process by providing demographic, firmographic and technographic information that we can rely on when developing new audiences. Additionally, the intent score capabilities of Everstring have been a welcome addition, supporting both sales and marketing, by providing actionable data to help identify where organizations might be along their buying journey. Additional information regarding our use case can be found here: https://www.slideshare.net/TimothyHarris16/everstring-dialsource-smart-selling-tools-webinar,ABM Targeting and Ideal Customer Persona development. Identifying buyer intent. Qualifying companies through the combination of demographic, firmographic and technographic data.,Expanding their database of business contacts. Data accuracy in smaller companies and expanded data across enterprise organizations.,9,This platform is simple to use and easy to onboard reps. I love the integration with Salesforce.,This has been our main use case.,Overall the information has been very helpful to both marketing and sales within our organization. We do find gaps and inaccuracies within contact information such as phone number but the digital contact information such as email and LinkedIn have been great to benefit our prospecting functions.,This has not been an aspect of this tool that we have focused on.,The number of qualified opportunities has greatly increased and has minimized the time we spend qualifying new opportunities and leads.EverString ReviewIt is being used to look up prospective accounts in the system. We look up the revenue for these prospective accounts in order to see whether or not the prospect falls into the allowed category of revenue we, as sales reps, are supposed to target. The problem it does address is seeing what kind of class of company we are going to target.,Raw revenue ES score,Accuracy User-friendly interface Could be faster,7,Our sales team members are skilled and EverString taught us how to use it to my knowledge.,I'm not completely satisfied because of its inaccuracy. I prefer Hoovers.,It's not accurate - you need to scrub, like Seamless AI.,It works at about 50% (good but not great).,It worked in my early tenure however, I do not use EverString very much anymore because of its inaccuracies.,D&B Hoovers (formerly Avention)EverString for SDR'sOur SDR team uses EverString to find target accounts that are surging for terms that we believe to mean they are actively looking for analytics software. They also use the platform to gather contact information on potential prospects.,Identify surging topics at relevant companies. This is this whole reason we purchased EverString. Admin functions are very easy to navigate and set up. The implementation process was very easy and the people we worked with along the way were helpful and easy to get along with.,Need a more robust contact list. We find our accounts in EverString but mostly use SFDC and LinkedIn to find prospects to reach out to. As an admin, since you see everyone's lists they build, you should be able to clean that up and organize into folders or something.,7,Very easy-to-use. Everyone went through a single thirty-minute training session and there have been no issues since.,Extremely satisfied.,When we first signed up for EverString this was less helpful. The platform has recently improved in this aspect.,They saved time from prospecting, allowing the SDR's to focus on hitting the phones and running their cadences.,We have a very long sales cycle so I don't think we have seen the impact yet.,ZoomInfo and LinkedIn Sales NavigatorI'm A Big Fan of EverStringWe use EverString as a means to score accounts, linked with our Bombora account that shows us surging accounts if they're searching for specific terms we've set. It's mainly used by the marketing and upper sales teams.,It allows us to visualize a numerical scoring system on accounts. It's excellent for analysis further down the line.,It needs a wider regional split.,8,We're extremely satisfied. The ability to add in your choices allows you to reach the results you require.,By filtering in our own industries, etc., it allows us to target the accounts we're looking for, and this is extremely easy to do.,Unknown, as I'm not in sales.,It's had a good impact, as this has allowed us to create specific nurture for our new leads.The best experience you can hope for from a partner.Everstring is the foundation of our ABM Strategy, and with the incorporation of Bombora allows us to identify our TAM, segment that market into unique audiences and lets us market to each of these segments with a unique message. We were entering a new market and had an empty database, literally. Today we have 10's of thousands of companies, contacts and intent data on each.,Create audiences Segment audiences Aggregate intent Populate other tools through integrations,I really dont have any areas. For our use, Everstring is more than sufficient,10,Yes, it really is that easy to use and to learn to use. The customer success team has a great training process, they are willing to take their time and not rush you through the process so they can check a box and say they are done. After training, they respond in less than 24 hours with detailed answers to your questions.,Very.,I cannot verify this at our stage.,We are starting from 0 so we do not have a baseline.,It has completely unified our Sales and Marketing team, and more-so, our entire executive team; the data helped us create a comprehensive strategy.,ZoomInfoA great Sales and Marketing alignment toolEverString has been helpful in allowing us to see buying signals from companies. It's helped us bring in more leads that transition to opportunities than the products we were using prior to our switch. It has helped us narrow down our prospect pool and focus on those who are currently and actively looking for a product like ours. Our SDRs are able to dedicate their time to call leads who are responsive and interested rather than taking a shot in the dark. It's truly helped our cold calling numbers by allowing us to focus on people who have shown to have a need.,Align sales and marketing strategies Ability to target customers allowing for lead enrichment Shows buying signs from all markets Easy integration with SalesForce Straight forward and easy to navigate,Contact information isn't always correct.,8,Our SDR team uses Everstring on their own daily. There was little to no training required. Just a quick walkthrough of the product. The UI is very easy to understand and navigate.,We haven't been using it long, but so far it's proven it's worth. We've been much more successful in identifying accounts that are in the market for our product. We're very satisfied with our decision to go with EverString.,There have been some instances in which I've had to use LinkedIn or another product to find up to date contact information, but that has happened with almost every product we used/tried/use currently.,Everstring has absolutely helped our Sales team be more productive and improve sakes velocity and efficiency. We went from months of unsuccessful outbound dialing using another product to months of extremely successful connections since we started using the product. We aren't wasting as much time reaching out to organizations that have no interest in the product and can really focus a good chunk of our time on organizations with current intent.,EverString has had a huge impact on our sales and marketing funnel. Our number of quality leads shot up, as did our opportunities and deals. Marketing has been able to align their strategy to match what the customer is looking for from LinkedIn content to blog posts on searched topics and advertisements.,ZoomInfo and ClearbitContact lists are a huge benefit to overall ABM strategyWe are using Everstring as part of our new ABM/targeted demand gen strategy. Both marketing and sales departments are making use of the product. We use Everstring in two ways: 1. Create company lists around certain search topics (Ideal customers) to try and increase our sales funnel. 2. Create contact lists (us only) around companies we are currently targeting through ABM (this helps our sales team with their process). Everstring allows us to get contact level information, our ABM tool does not provide this information.,Target users based on products they are currently using. This helps determine if a potential customer is a good fit for us. USA Contact lists: we have clearbit reveal on our website to determine which companies are engaging on our site, but that's only at an account level. Everstring is able to provide us contact (company list upload) so we can find the right "active buyers" to reach out to via sales. Being able to filter by job title and department allows us to find the decision-makers at a target company.,Contact lists are only available in the USA currently; adding to EMEA would be great. Might be a compliance/security thing though. Sync with salesforce is buggy; we want to add in new contacts to our salesforce from EverString (minus duplicates) there is a "don't show contacts in my CRM" feature, but it does not work properly. When I applied this filter to a contact list, there were a bunch of duplicates already in our Salesforce. Added more work in having to remove them ourselves. Hopefully, they fix this issue.,7,I come from a marketing/analytics background; the platform is pretty intuitive when it comes to generating account lists. It is easy to understand the available filters. At our company, the tool is only used by individuals on the sales teams and marketing teams. After our initial onboarding session and just a bit of time exploring the tool—we were able to get a pretty good handle on how to use it.,We have only been using the product for a couple months; it's a bit early to have a definite answer on how leads have turned out. However, the combination of filters around job title, department, software being used, etc, has allowed us to generate target lists for our sales and marketing teams.,We have just started using the contact lists for sales purposes, will keep looking out for feedback from our team in regards to accuracy. Our goal is to add at least 2 contacts for every account in our CRM. There is currently a bug with hiding contacts already in salesforce; once this is fixed it will make using this feature easier for us.,We are using ABM + Everstring to increase the amount of highly-qualified accounts in our sales funnel. We just rolled out handing over account lists to our sales team in the past few weeks, so we are still looking for feedback on how these accounts are turning out. Everstring lets us know which software a company is using, so that helps save us time when qualifying if they are a proper fit for our product.,Everstring allows us to identify accounts who maybe be interested in our product ahead of when we would without it. Everstring also shows with products a company is using + researching. This gives our sales team leverage when working on a deal. Usually, we have to spend time with a company figuring out if they are compatible with us. Using Everstring and other ABM tools allows us to qualify accounts faster than ever before.,DemandbaseEverString, no strings attached, all the benefits you want in sales!We use EverString to find prospective companies that are currently looking up industry keywords. Although it does not give us a specific person from the company, giving us information about which company is plenty because we merely need a general direction. EverString optimizes my prospecting workflow and finds the appropriate company instead of wasting additional time searching for potential leads. My last EverString filtered search revealed over 350+ leads--which is great!,List companies that search for specific keywords for a specific time parameter. Integrate with Salesforce. Helpful for business development. Tons of leads!,Does not tell you the specific person looking up the information. Sometimes doesn't classify the company's Revenue correctly.,7,The training is easy and EverString does not require a long learning curve. The software is very user-friendly and provides quality leads. We do not have a marketing department yet, so I would suggest using EverString until your marketing department scales. It's difficult for us to find account intelligence on our own without using EverString.,I'm not sure if they're the best fit accounts, but EverString provides solid accounts that give the user the opportunity to strike a conversation at the right time. So far, I am satisfied with using EverString. I was able to set up a few meetings this month from accounts that EverString found for us.,I have not been able to see the exact LinkedIn profile, but after using the data enriching filters I look up the potential companies on Sales Navigator. I feel that the accounts are accurate and have up-to-date company contact information. We have benefited from this information because it saves us time from researching accounts and allows us to send more emails than we were able to before.,Since I have joined the sales team we have been using EverString, and our organization has seen a spike in productivity. More meetings have been booked, and we have saved money on not having to hire specific marketing personnel. Whenever I run low on leads, we do another search and within minutes I receive a bunch of new leads.,EverString has given me more time to construct personalized emails, which evidently improves our workflow. This month I have been able to set up 8 qualified meetings. Our sales team has been able to provide themselves with leads without having a marketing team. Tremendous upside and impactful results after using EverString.,Great tool for finding ABM accounts!EverString is being used across the marketing and sales team at my company. It helps us with our ABM strategy and picking the right accounts for us to advertise to. It also helps the sales team find the right companies who are showing intent for our software.,You're easily able to find companies that aren't in your CRM and are in your ICP. It allows sales reps to find similar companies to our best customers.,EverString's implementation process was not well organized and was confusing for my team. My team had to do a lot of work to get this up and running, and we feel like the customer success manager could have been more attentive.,7,Only the managers at my company have access to EverString and pass these lists over to sales, so we did not have to train the sales team. Overall it's pretty easy to find accounts in EverString as long as you know what criteria you want to filter by.,I've only been using EverString for about 3 months now, and so far I am very happy with the accounts we've found for the team.,It's great that the contact data is all there for the sales/marketing team when they are finding accounts but the info is not always accurate. Additionally, they don't always find the right title or contact we are looking for.,We have not been using EverString enough to evaluate if it has improved the sales velocity.,DataFoxEverString is a great tool for Account Based Marketing!It's used by the marketing department. It helps us to attain some valuable information on the intent of prospects and their fitness to our customer profile. Instead of chasing each prospect in our target market, it helps us to focus on those who are surging.,Finding prospects that are looking for products like ours. Creating customer profiles.,The categorization of companies. More options within industries.,9,It's a fairly intuitive software. A few training videos on the side would be very helpful.,We're quite satisfied, but there is always room for improvement.,The quality of the contacts is good. Increasing the number of available contacts would be great.,Yes, it has been extremely helpful for our account-based marketing purposes.,We've seen a roughly 10% increase in engagement.,ZoomInfo and EngagioEverString...cook em and book emOur sales department is able to use EverString to find the companies that are searching for solutions to the problems we solve.,Surge list: it helps pinpoint which companies are considered hot topics. List building: you can build a list of companies, filter it, then save it, and even have a notification sent to you when it's ready for consumption.,The reports/analytics that you provide should be interactive. We should be able to see not only what industry each company falls under, but it'd be nice to also drill into the industry to see the specific companies.,10,Yes, though it took a day or two.,We've been very satisfied. It's my guideline every month.,The overlay (if that is what you mean) is awesome. Finding a contact and then opening that little floating box on each window cuts down on an extra 5-10 minutes per contact.,I believe we've benefitted, though I don't have exact amounts, or even estimates.,It's helped me find much better leads for accounts that care about the call if they are the ones causing the surge at the company.An impressive tool!Our consultants use EverString to help find timely leads for our clients. It is a wonderful tool that heavily cuts down on prospecting time. We have an automated system that can run very smoothly. EverString ensures that we can always feed our funnel and keep the system running.,The ability to search by intent is amazing and incredibly useful. There are plenty of unique filters to help narrow down your searches. Being able to search for companies and pull updated contacts all in one place is great.,It would be great if EverString also included a massive directory of local small and medium-sized businesses.,10,Yes, they only needed one video call for training. It was easy to use for most of the team.,I am completely satisfied. EverString gives you whatever you ask it for.,The contacts are up-to-date, but I do find there are no contacts for a lot of the businesses I am looking into. I can select a different filter option that usually shows up more emails, but they are not always accurate or confirmed emails.,Yes, we have considerably cut down on prospecting time, which allows our reps to focus more on closing deals.,It helps us reach out to prospects in a timely fashion.Prospecting done right with EverStringOur business development team currently uses EverString to identify and prioritize target accounts. Before EverString, we were prospecting through LinkedIn and didn't know if companies were in market for our product. Now we use EverString's intent and fit model to identify accounts in our ICP, but who are also in market for our product. It has fundamentally changed the way we prospect.,Identifying accounts. As an Account Development Rep, the world of acconts is endless and you don't know who's shopping.,The contact information could be more up to date. Sometimes if there are new employees, it takes months to get updated information. Also, there aren't as many direct dials as other contact providers.,9,There was little to no training required to use EverString. We had to learn the "why" behind EverString. We needed to understand why fit models and intent is helpful for prospecting because we had never had this type of information available to us before. Using the product is intuitive and did not require training on the software itself.,Very satisfied.,The contact data is where EverString lacks. We reach out to HR and Talent Aquisition, there are not accurate contacts and direct dials for over half of the people we reach out to.,Yes. We have been able to increase our outreach. We are able to reach out to about 30% more accounts per month. We also have cut our prospecting time in half, if not more.,We have increased our number of meetings set with EverString. Almost all of the accounts we have surfaced and set meetings with are accounts showing intent.,EverString is nice for intent data and accurate company descriptionsOur Sales and Marketing departments use Everstring to track surging in intent data.,Tracking intent. The plugin with Salesforce always has a more palatable description of the company. Comparable companies.,Since we mainly use EverSting for intent it'd be nice to see changes from one week to the next. Would be nice to see one company's historical data in intent.,8,Not much training was required, at least for Sales. Marketing may need a bit more connections with other tools, but not much.,This is not really an area we rely on Everstring for alone. Its useful but not our only resource,I actually don't believe we have an EverString rep at the contact level only account.,Everstring has helped us focus on fewer accounts. I'm not sure of numbers on increased achievement.,I'm not sure of the impact but it does allow our marketing teams to target ads in a more refined way and sales to focus on surging accounts only.,Flexible and intuitive - Jury is still out on resultsWe use EverString in sales and marketing to provide directional data on prospect quality/fit. We also use it for list building and enrichment.,Keyword search/filtering. List building. Sales self-service.,Issues with scoring only 50% of accounts. Model building is based on a CSV file and you don't know what levers or inputs are actually influencing the model. No real-time contact validation/verification.,7,Yes, our teams are able to navigate the tool on their own without much training required. The tool is very intuitive and the interface is straightforward.,This is hit and miss for us as our product supports many different types of industries and markets and runs the gamut regarding company size, revenue, employees, etc. Sometimes the scoring methodology is spot on and other times companies that are in our sweet spot are scored lower, even when we update the EverString model to best support this variation in target market fit.,I believe only 4 of their 30 million contacts have verified emails. It would be nice to see this number higher. Also, I believe they only update these once a month so a higher frequency of validation would also be helpful. The LinkedIn direct profile link is great and the contact information is certainly helpful when we have no contacts at a prospect.,We are really just ramping sales use of this tool outside of the widget in Salesforce so TBD.,We are really just ramping up sales use of this tool so we are monitoring lead quality and deals but don't have insights to share yet.,ZoomInfo and LeadGeniusSo far, so good!At the very least, we use EverString to pull lists of contacts at companies that may be potential clients... but it is so much more! We use this solution to keep up-to-date on industry staffing changes and when there is surging search traffic for products like ours. Other contact database solutions on the market tend to nickel and dime their pricing and frankly, our company was only able to purchase the most basic services at a competitor of EverString. When we started shopping around, we were very pleased to find that EverString offered all-inclusive pricing so we could get the most out of their product. We have definitely taken advantage of any/all uses and continue to learn more about the product every day!,Verified information Trending search data Personnel changes User interface All-inclusive pricing,Search data could be a little more granular - for example, offer the ability for us to see when contacts are searching for our competitors.,8,Because we have used similar solutions in the past, we were able to have a couple of calls with our customer success manager at EverString in order to implement/integrate the solution. At that point, our sales team had one call and was given access to some self-learning modules and we are all comfortable using the product.,We have only used Everstring for a short time, but so far, we are very happy with its ability to identify potential clients/accounts for us to pursue. In fact, I would assume that the integrity of the information provided is the exact same as higher-priced solutions on the market. So far, so good!,As said before, the data integrity seems to be on par with other higher-priced solutions. We felt trapped with a previous vendor because they said that they had the most contacts with the highest percentage of accuracy. We quickly found this to be untrue when we started to use EverString. We also enjoy the seamless integration with Salesforce/Pardot and the direct access to users' LinkedIn information.,We have not been using the solution long enough to notice a direct correlation between improved sales velocity and the product itself. However, we are seeing more interested contacts when sending marketing campaigns because we are better able to segment contact lists than we were before.,So far, we are not able to see any direct correlation - but we are hopeful that we will see our contacts move through the sales funnel at an improved velocity and be able to attribute this benefit, at least in part, to EverString.,DiscoverOrgEverString Early ImpressionsEverString is used by the sales department, mostly by BDs to my knowledge. It is mainly used to help find prospects' email and phone numbers, often having direct lines that are harder to find online. It is also used to import these contacts into Salesforce, reducing the manual entry otherwise required.,Simple interface - easy to understand Integrations with LinkedIn and Salesforce,Annoying to click on the checkbox to select multiple contacts to import/delete - would be nice to be able to click and drag or holding down ctrl to select multiple contacts faster. Better error return messages - not just indicating that there is already an existing account but showing the actual account instead.,7,Minimal training was needed. Team had an hour session.,EverString is not used to find accounts, rather to find contact information for prospects that we find on other sources (ie. LinkedIn).,This is the main benefit we get from EverString. Sending the contact info to Salesforce and then being able to open up the Salesforce page using the direct link afterwards. Emails are found most of the time and its email verification process seems pretty solid. Phone numbers are slightly less reliable, but still seem to be about 3/4 of the time.,Yes, time is saved from not having to manually find and enter phone numbers and emails. As well, being able to (sometimes) find direct numbers leads to more connected calls.

EverString Reviews

TrustRadius Top Rated for 2019
Filter 159 vetted EverString reviews and ratings

Do you use this product? Write a Review
Tyler Brandt profile photo

Way too long

• Support. The customer success manager is great. He regularly reaches out to let us know about upcoming product updates or other events that may have an impact on the way we use the solution. He is also good at addressing questions on a one-off basis, which is much appreciated.
  • Identifying revenue. I've worked with Hoovers, OneSource, and InsideView in the past. All tools just pull data from D&B for revenue. Everstring does seem to take that a step further by analyzing a variety of sources. There will always be issues with the data, especially in regards to private companies, but Everstring does do a better job than other SI tools I have experience using
  • Salesforce Integration. It's good for identifying prospect accounts and contacts because all the fields that Everstring populates are immediately available when I create a report with Salesforce.
  • Updating Account Info with Feedback. Sales reps are constantly looking at other sources to determine whether or not an account assignment is valid. Everstring would benefit from that information as well. There would need to be a way to easily submit that information to Everstring for review.
  • LinkedIn integration. When you are creating territories or resolving a dispute regarding account assignment based upon public information, there are so many resources that an individual can look at. I've worked at companies in the past that base territory assignments on employee count. To this day, I have not seen a more reliable source than LinkedIn for identifying that information.
  • Explaining Intent scores. I think the Intent scores are great, but I don't necessarily understand how they are identified. If I did, I could likely use the information in a more effective manner.
Well suited- Identifying revenue. Prioritizing sales strategy based on public information. Less appropriate- identifying employee count, showing current events related to the company. The interface is kind of busy and requires a lot of clicks to get the information I often need.
Read Tyler Brandt's full review
Jennifer Yugo, PhD, SPHR profile photo
August 14, 2019

• Client support: Andreas, our account lead, is always available, positive, eager to help and engaged around our business, and moves action areas to others on his team.
  • Competitive pricing.
  • Intuitive User Interface.
  • Speed-to-Implementation: we were up and running within a week of executing the agreement.
  • Time-to-maximizing the system to results.
  • Understanding how EverString's contribution integrates with the processes and plans that make sales happen: we use their data to take action and the two are interlinked.
  • Ease and swiftness of identifying top contacts who are most likely to become engaged leads.
We don't have ROI yet - so I would hesitate to refer.

Well suited: eagerness to grow sales through marketing and sales campaigns

Poorly suited: not a direct list provider (although those are rarely a good idea), if you're looking for a super-fast solution to building sales, don't have some time to invest in integrating your process with EverString to make something work.
Read Jennifer Yugo, PhD, SPHR's full review
Hanna Davis profile photo

testing EverString out

• Finding new contacts for our companies.
  • Finding new companies.
  • Being able to "enrich" data -- meaning finding data for contacts that we upload into the system.
  • We have more options for intent topics.
  • The platform was really hard to understand in the beginning. More training would be helpful.
  • UI could be improved. For example -- because I was not an admin, I was unable to complete the in-platform training.
If you want to find new leads, this platform is good. If you are trying to enrich existing leads, this platform doesn't work very well, and all it does is pull in new leads.
Read Hanna Davis's full review
ves kovacevich profile photo

EverString

• Finds the revenue of the company.
  • Finds the address of headquarters.
  • Gives us an estimate on how likely it is that the company would need a financial software.
  • Sometimes the revenue doesn't match up properly.
  • There could be differences in the mailing and billing addresses.
  • ESrevenue is very general (ex. 500M-1B).
EverString is great for filtering through a huge database of prospects. The ES intent helps the best when you put it in a vertical of a report, and filter the report to the top-down ES intent. Scenarios where it doesn't work are when you don't have it aligned with other software. For example, if you have the intent, but there are no contacts in the account, EverString tells you about the company, but not who is in the company.
Read ves kovacevich's full review
Kadin Stephens profile photo
August 15, 2019

EverString has potential to change the game

• The user-friendly interface makes it really easy to get the hang of looking up various things and getting the information you need.
  • Appealing website design. Saved lists are easy to navigate and modify.
  • Building a list of companies and/or contacts is seamless.
  • Known tech-savvy regions should be added to the search function. i.e. Silicon Valley.
  • When finding contacts, you cannot distinguish what person is at what location.
  • Whittling down a list by NAICS codes is not always helpful. When selecting strictly manufacturing codes, companies that provide only software still slip in.
EverString is best suited when trying to find like-companies, it does a great job at that. Finding companies that are similar to/ do similar things with companies you already do business with can be powerful.
Read Kadin Stephens's full review
Fraser Murphy profile photo
August 14, 2019

• It finds company and segment information well. This is a strength of EverString that is more consistent and up to date than the Clearbit extension we also use.
  • It finds extra contact information, such as phone numbers, that other extensions sometimes miss.
  • It saves us time when it comes to gathering "extra information," e.g. pulls a summary of what the company does, as well as its LinkedIn profile for a quick reference.
  • It sometimes pulls out of date information for the company -- possibly more due to the company itself not updating its information.
  • Phone numbers are sometimes inaccurate.
  • The extension sometimes crashes inside Salesforce.
Well suited:
  • It's really good for our researchers when it comes to identifying companies that would possibly be a good fit for Workable.
  • It gives accurate information about the company for them to write mini reports for the SDRs to use.
  • SDRs prospecting time is massively reduced by having easily accessible information and social profile links.
Not so well suited:
  • More of a feeling -- if a company is new (less than 1-2 years) the information may not be up to date, especially if the company is growing quickly.
Read Fraser Murphy's full review
Marco Martinez profile photo
August 14, 2019

Using Intelligence to save time in your prospecting

• Shows intent.
  • Great company info.
  • Shows Like customers with a similar profile.
  • Keep Expanding company lists.
  • Not much to say on improving, great product.
  • Sometimes accounts in Salesforce don't pull up in Everstring Salesforce plugin.
When I am determining what accounts to go after, I leverage Everstring to see if they are a good fit or have any active intent.
Read Marco Martinez's full review
Meredith Chandler profile photo

EverString Review

• Relevant news articles.
  • Provide Intent data.
  • This might be an SFDC integration thing, but providing more detailed time stamps for the specific search would be helpful.
  • Provides who in the organization did the intent search so I am not targeting the incorrect lead.
Good for intent data.
Read Meredith Chandler's full review
Timothy Harris profile photo
August 14, 2019

EverString has helped light a FIRE within our marketing organization.

• ABM Targeting and Ideal Customer Persona development.
  • Identifying buyer intent.
  • Qualifying companies through the combination of demographic, firmographic and technographic data.
  • Expanding their database of business contacts.
  • Data accuracy in smaller companies and expanded data across enterprise organizations.
If you are working to develop your targeting and ABM strategy this is a great tool to help better understand your target markets and ICP.
Read Timothy Harris's full review
Armando Falotico profile photo

EverString Review

• Raw revenue
  • ES score
  • Accuracy
  • User-friendly interface
  • Could be faster
It is well suited in a hunters role but needs to be more accurate to prevent time wasted hitting on accounts that are smaller than they actually look. Sometimes the companies are actually even larger than they look, too.
Read Armando Falotico's full review
William Houck profile photo
August 15, 2019

EverString for SDR's

• Identify surging topics at relevant companies. This is this whole reason we purchased EverString.
  • Admin functions are very easy to navigate and set up.
  • The implementation process was very easy and the people we worked with along the way were helpful and easy to get along with.
  • Need a more robust contact list. We find our accounts in EverString but mostly use SFDC and LinkedIn to find prospects to reach out to.
  • As an admin, since you see everyone's lists they build, you should be able to clean that up and organize into folders or something.
EverString is well-suited from a sales perspective to gather a list of target accounts to reach out too. However, it is not well suited to gather all of the contacts to reach out to.
Read William Houck's full review
Charlie Morrison profile photo

I'm A Big Fan of EverString

• It allows us to visualize a numerical scoring system on accounts.
  • It's excellent for analysis further down the line.
  • It needs a wider regional split.
EverString is well suited for searching a territory for specific audiences. It is not so appropriate if you want to export a list of your said audiences.
Read Charlie Morrison's full review
Eric Ayala, MBA profile photo
August 14, 2019

The best experience you can hope for from a partner.

• Create audiences
  • Segment audiences
  • Aggregate intent
  • Populate other tools through integrations
  • I really dont have any areas. For our use, Everstring is more than sufficient
Entering a new market and launching a new product I believe is where Everstring really shines. The ability to find and to populate a database is impressive. We worked on finding small to medium businesses and they did amazingly well. Sorting through that data is amazingly simple with great supporting graphs/charts
Read Eric Ayala, MBA's full review

A great Sales and Marketing alignment tool

• Align sales and marketing strategies
  • Ability to target customers allowing for lead enrichment
  • Shows buying signs from all markets
  • Easy integration with SalesForce
  • Straight forward and easy to navigate
  • Contact information isn't always correct.
EverString is well-suited for companies who are trying to target their outbound efforts toward intent. It seamlessly integrates with SalesForce, streamlining our sales process and provides us with contact information in addition to relatable content consumed. Great to build up your contact database and have target accounts. You're provided with an overall buying score based on the prospect's searches, web visits, etc, and they provide you with the details as to why their score is what it is. Lastly, it helps you align your sales and marketing strategy. Being able to see what resonates with those searching within your market is very valuable.
August 14, 2019

Contact lists are a huge benefit to overall ABM strategy

• Target users based on products they are currently using. This helps determine if a potential customer is a good fit for us.
  • USA Contact lists: we have clearbit reveal on our website to determine which companies are engaging on our site, but that's only at an account level. Everstring is able to provide us contact (company list upload) so we can find the right "active buyers" to reach out to via sales.
  • Being able to filter by job title and department allows us to find the decision-makers at a target company.
  • Contact lists are only available in the USA currently; adding to EMEA would be great. Might be a compliance/security thing though.
  • Sync with salesforce is buggy; we want to add in new contacts to our salesforce from EverString (minus duplicates) there is a "don't show contacts in my CRM" feature, but it does not work properly. When I applied this filter to a contact list, there were a bunch of duplicates already in our Salesforce. Added more work in having to remove them ourselves. Hopefully, they fix this issue.
If you have an ideal customer profile, Everstring can be a great tool for generating target company lists for sales/marketing. When paired with an ABM tool like Terminus or Demandbase, Everstring is an amazing companion. If you don't have a way to measure engagement by the company on your website, the tool might be less helpful.
August 14, 2019

EverString, no strings attached, all the benefits you want in sales!

• List companies that search for specific keywords for a specific time parameter.
  • Integrate with Salesforce.
  • Helpful for business development.
  • Tons of leads!
  • Does not tell you the specific person looking up the information.
  • Sometimes doesn't classify the company's Revenue correctly.
Business development departments for a sales manager to create a sales pipeline. Really helpful for startup tech companies. EverString is well suited for companies looking to scale that don't have the capital to pay for expensive resources. If your company uses Salesforce, I would recommend enabling EverString because the import function works very well. Great for SDRs/BDRs!
August 16, 2019

Great tool for finding ABM accounts!

• You're easily able to find companies that aren't in your CRM and are in your ICP.
  • It allows sales reps to find similar companies to our best customers.
  • EverString's implementation process was not well organized and was confusing for my team. My team had to do a lot of work to get this up and running, and we feel like the customer success manager could have been more attentive.
If your main issue is finding the right accounts to reach out to and you know your ICP or how you want to target these people, EverString is great. If you need help finding contacts at the companies, I found that the data is a little less accurate.
August 16, 2019

EverString is a great tool for Account Based Marketing!

• Finding prospects that are looking for products like ours.
  • Creating customer profiles.
  • The categorization of companies.
  • More options within industries.
It's a great tool if you do account-based marketing and you need to narrow down your focus on the companies that are actually in search of a product or service like yours.
August 14, 2019

EverString...cook em and book em

• Surge list: it helps pinpoint which companies are considered hot topics.
  • List building: you can build a list of companies, filter it, then save it, and even have a notification sent to you when it's ready for consumption.
  • The reports/analytics that you provide should be interactive. We should be able to see not only what industry each company falls under, but it'd be nice to also drill into the industry to see the specific companies.
EverString is great for finding fresh accounts, or pinpointing old accounts and the topics they are searching for.

An impressive tool!

• The ability to search by intent is amazing and incredibly useful.
  • There are plenty of unique filters to help narrow down your searches.
  • Being able to search for companies and pull updated contacts all in one place is great.
  • It would be great if EverString also included a massive directory of local small and medium-sized businesses.
EverString is great for sales. If you can properly define your target market, you can find businesses shopping for your service.

Prospecting done right with EverString

• Identifying accounts. As an Account Development Rep, the world of acconts is endless and you don't know who's shopping.
  • The contact information could be more up to date. Sometimes if there are new employees, it takes months to get updated information. Also, there aren't as many direct dials as other contact providers.
EverString is well suited for sales teams. It's helpful for identifying new accounts, and resurfacing lost opportunities with companies who weren't ready to buy.
August 14, 2019

EverString is nice for intent data and accurate company descriptions

• Tracking intent.
  • The plugin with Salesforce always has a more palatable description of the company.
  • Comparable companies.
  • Since we mainly use EverSting for intent it'd be nice to see changes from one week to the next.
  • Would be nice to see one company's historical data in intent.
Great for researching a company and similar.

Flexible and intuitive - Jury is still out on results

• Keyword search/filtering.
  • List building.
  • Sales self-service.
  • Issues with scoring only 50% of accounts.
  • Model building is based on a CSV file and you don't know what levers or inputs are actually influencing the model.
  • No real-time contact validation/verification.
It is well-suited to companies that have easily definable target markets without a lot of nuance/variation. When your product/service spans industries, departments, markets and doesn't fit into a "box" it is more difficult to get it to work for you. Also, if your company supports SMBs, many of these companies don't show up in EverString's database.
August 13, 2019