Qualtrics Reviews

June 08, 2021
Kevin Bone | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support Rating

Excellent customer service. Everyone I have ever talked to at Qualtrics CoreXM knows the platform in and out and help me do what I need help doing. Always helpful, professional, and responsive. Plus, the online self-help tools are stellar.
Read Kevin Bone's full review
May 27, 2021
Luke Ferrel | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support Rating

Their technical support is phenomenal. What I particularly appreciate is they don't just answer my question, but are also willing to share best practices
Read Luke Ferrel's full review
June 04, 2021

Support Rating

We've used their free support, both on the website (do-it-yourself support by reading up on the information available about the software) and contacting the employees/help center at Qualtrics. They've always been able to help us with the features we were looking to use and get the most out of the product for our project and program purposes.
June 03, 2021

Support Rating

We use the product in a unique way and sometimes it’s difficult for support to help us.
June 02, 2021

Support Rating

our implementation partner has handled all support to date so not sure how it is supported when going direct to qualtrics, although initially qualtrics was very easy to work with and supported our teams early on in getting started, licensing, servers.....we feel comfortable qualtrics will be easy to work with in the future for us
April 01, 2021

Support Rating

I've had nothing but positive experiences with Qualtrics' customer support for questions, technical issues, and purchasing responses. They've also been friendly and quick to assist, explaining each step along the way. Over the years, I also haven't needed to contact their customer support much, which speaks to the quality of their survey builder.
August 12, 2016
Samuel Jackendoff, PMP, MBA, MSIS | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support Rating

When I was unsure how to accomplish something, I called and the support staff has figured out efficient methods to accomplish what I needed to do. They are smart, pleasant, helpful and I never feel like they are talking down to me. I always feel as though I am well treated and that I they welcome my call and questions at any time.
Read Samuel Jackendoff, PMP, MBA, MSIS's full review
May 01, 2015
D. SKye Hodges | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support Rating

Whenever we have had an issue with trying to figure out how to do something (even though the documentation is incredibly well put together) we have asked Qualtrics support and have always received our answer nearly immediately (I think in maybe 10 times, only once did a support person need to call us back). Qualtrics support is dedicated to solving customer issues right, and in the first contact, if at all possible.
Read D. SKye Hodges's full review
August 19, 2016

• 24 hour support
  • They seem invested in the success of my project
  • Patience in walking me through tricky issues
  • Extremely knowledgeable about the product
  • They have helped me resolve issues 100% of the time

Survey templates (106)
Themes (108)
Custom logo/branding (106)
Changes to live survey (109)
Question design help (115)
Multiple question types (124)
Survey logic flexibility (123)
Response tracking (121)
Compliance (93)
Vendor-offered crowdsourcing (53)
Respondent restrictions (82)

What is Qualtrics?

Qualtrics CoreXM offers a survey platform for actionable customer, market, and employee insights.

The software allows companies to collect and analyze data, with the goal of gathering insights that drive better decision-making and better customer experiences. Use cases include market research, voice of the customer programs, or employee engagement.

Customers include Nike, Netflix, American Airlines, American Express, Marriott, Microsoft, GE, P&G, Nasdaq, Ferrari, Porsche, Tesla, Boeing, Royal Caribbean, Stanford, Harvard, and MIT. The vendor says the product offers its customers speed, power, agility, ease of use, and value.

The Qualtrics platform underwent a rebrand and came to be known as Qualtrics CoreXM.

Qualtrics is backed by three venture capital firms: Sequoia Capital, Accel Partners, and Insight Venture Partners. The company has 3,000 employees, 10,000+ clients, and millions of users.

Qualtrics Features