A great product and a great company to work with.https://www.trustradius.com/marketing-automationAct-On SoftwareUnspecified7.43671012015-11-24T22:55:09.606Z
November 24, 2015
A great product and a great company to work with.
Score 10 out of 101
Overall Satisfaction with Act-On
We use it across the whole organization, from the technical teams who collaborate with marketing to build content all the way to sales. We use Act-On both as customers and as partners, selling and deploying it to other organizations. This means we need deep knowledge of the product and how to present it in various business situations. Act-On solves problems like lead nurturing, marketing empowerment and independence from IT, ROI and marketing activities cost calculation. For small marketing teams to look big, it's an indispensable tool.
- Constant evolution of the product.
- Fantastic landing page and email builder.
- Great handling of email sending, bounce and traffic.
- Great website website analysis tools.
- As a company, Act-On is always willing and eager to listen to customer feedback and incorporate it into the product.
- A more coherent interface.
- Data studio needs to be a bit more mature.
- A more contact oriented, less list oriented approach could be useful.
- We now know how digital campaigns perform.
- Marketing is much more agile going to market and promoting specific messages.
- We have a specific knowledge of where opportunities came from. How we converted them from anonymous visitors to leads, to customers.
As a company, it's much more organized, much more in contact with customers, and much more willing and able to pick up their feedback and incorporate it into the product. Pricing wise, it's also much more balanced, with a fairer price mode. It's also more agnostic, in terms of CRM and other integrations. The partner program is also clearer, and IMHO better.
I believe it's a flexible product, that can be fitted into most business environments. Of course, with any tool of this sort, you gain a lot by integrating it with a CRM tool, so make sure yours is supported during the selection process. Also make sure that you have ideas of what you want to do and achieve, as it greatly speeds up the adoption process.
Act-On Feature Ratings
3 - Webdesign and frontend web development; business analysis; marketing knowledge.
Evaluating Act-On and Competitors
- Product Features
- Existing Relationship with the Vendor
- Positive Sales Experience with the Vendor
When you reach somewhat of a parity with regard to features, it's all about the company and the people you deal with. They made us feel 100% company the product would evolve, and so far we feel great about our choice (2 yrs ago).
Make sure you have specific goals and define success, that can greatly speed things up.
Problems get solved
Kept well informed
No escalation required
Immediate help available
Support understands my problem
Support cares about my success
Quick Initial Response
It's good, but not quite brilliant. Some parts of the interface are still a bit outdated. The product has been evolving very fast, though, and I believe in a few months it will be up there with the best of them, interface wise as well.
Like to use
Easy to use
Technical support not required
Quick to learn
Feel confident using