Overall Satisfaction with Gist
Our current primary use is the interactive website chat which alerts our team on through the Gist app when someone is on our site and triggered our customized rules. This allows us to engage potential clients quickly which has increased conversions substantially. We are currently building out our knowledge base through Gist and we will be getting back into email campaigns very soon. Gist is used across our organization.
- Customer engagement through chat and chat rules which alerts our team with the Gist App. This was extremely simple and quick to get up and running and has already paid for itself.
- Tracks user engagement with your website and allows us to understand website user behavior. It also logs all chat conversations
- The email campaign has been useful and easy to setup. It hasn’t been our primary use yet as we are still list building. The credit allocation is a better value for us than mail chimp allowing us to reach more people for less cost.
- The knowledge base was a nice addition in the last update.
- Gist could improve on its customization for pop-ups and front end so that integration into your website is more seamless.
- The workflows are useful but are a bit of a learning curve, thankfully support is great and happy to help.
- Our ROI has increased significantly because of Gist's chat and app integration into our website. Contact forms are great but a real-time conversation means you can be more effective in meeting your customer's needs.
- The additional features in the recent upgrade mean we can use Gist for more. They have always been effective for email campaigns, but the addition of the knowledge base and more effective workflows means we can automate more. This has saved us from buying more software.
Gist has all the functionality we needed for less than ManyChat and Mailchimp. It also means our customer funnel is more complete as customers are engaged with, tracked, archived and moved to our CMS software. The Gist app means multiple employees can cover our website and I can track who engaged with who making the management of client engagement much easier. I found this more difficult when I was running multiple software.
Gist has helped us to replace 3 separate software services for much less than we were paying before. If you're running a WP website, their plugin makes integration easy and their app means I can assign someone to cover customer engagement around the clock. Our services are very bespoke so engaging with customers quickly and effectively is really important for us. As a smaller business, it is really important to have software that works well and is simple to use, we find Gist meats that criteria for us.
I’ve always had good responses from support. It’s been better as of late. Probably an 8/10 now, but when I first started using them support was slower.
Problems get solved
No escalation required
Immediate help available
Support understands my problem
Support cares about my success
Quick Initial Response
Yes - Yes, it was. Recently, I had UI issues with the update. I reported it and it was fixed within 24 hrs and they emailed me to check if it was resolved on my end.
It’s pretty simple, but it does a lot so there are more complicated features which depend on an individuals ability for software implementation. I am not an IT expert and I’ve managed to implement everything myself, others that are more tech-minded may find everything easier.
Like to use
Easy to use
Technical support not required
Quick to learn
Feel confident using
- Website Chat integration/app notifications
- Setting up engagement rules
- Tracking web users
- Email campaigns