Overall Satisfaction with HubSpot
Probably too many to mention here, however, Hubspot has helped us to measure marketing in a way that we hadn't been able to do previously. It has helped us measure the effectiveness of emails, web pages, landing pages and our keyword strategy.
It has also helped the sales team by automating key tasks and also allocating leads more effectively than Salesforce could on its own. This has brought the marketing and sales teams closer together and improved both collaboration and alignment across the two teams.
We have also extended its use to help our customer service teams with the distribution of key customer emails such as welcome packs. And our IT team is now looking into how it can be extended to help other departments and increase automation across the business.
- The breadth of functionality and how this functionality can be applied to departments outside marketing to help streamline processes and increase automation of time-consuming, yet mundane tasks.
- Being able to have our team all working within the same piece of software, improves collaboration and increases efficiencies.
- The level and flexibility of support is also outstanding with a number of huge knowledge bases and online technical support who can answer your questions first time almost all the time.
- Innovation - the amount and frequency of new functionality that is added and that is useful and easy to use.
- The workflows have been much improved, but there are still some limitations to their size, which can lead to linking workflows to other workflows and not being able to loop in order to end a workflow.
- The reporting add-on is not intuitive and takes a long time to get to grips with.
- 99% of time Hubspot's functionality meets our business needs. Which, in a way, makes the 1% when it doesn't even more frustrating!
- Increased efficiency across the marketing team
- Improved reporting on marketing activities
- Improved automation across different departments
Social is probably the one weakness, in terms of its functionality when compared to other specialists in this sector, however, Hubspot's record for continually improving its product offering is exceptional, so it wouldn't surprise if that was the next piece to see significant improvement.
HubSpot Marketing Hub Feature Ratings
- Using Hubspot workflows to send terms of business to our customers and gain their acceptance, which feeds back into our CRM, with the entire process being automated.
Evaluating HubSpot and Competitors
- Product Features
- Product Usability
- Product Reputation
Problems get solved
Kept well informed
No escalation required
Immediate help available
Support cares about my success
Quick Initial Response
Like to use
Easy to use
Technical support not required
Quick to learn
Feel confident using
- Reporting is not intuitive
- Workflows could be improved to enable more complex flows