Miro is fantastic!
February 16, 2022
Miro is fantastic!
Program Coordinator I
Rutgers UniversityEducation Management, 10,001+ employees
Score 9 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Miro
I use Miro to create collaborative boards for students to work on together, as well as for use by myself and other colleagues to create journey maps, idea clouds, and other brainstorming type sessions. Most of the time I use templates, I like to get creative sometimes with the different design capabilities of MIRO.
- The templates are a really great starting point and I like to personalize them for what I am using them for.
- The collaborative aspect - being able to work on the same board with multiple people at the same time - and it is not difficult to be editing at the same time.
- The endless amount of ways to customize a board - sticky notes, emojis, fonts, shapes and more!
- How the boards are organized - better folder system
- Locking feature - maybe have permissions for this
- When outsiders join the board - allowing them to add their name or sign up?
- Improved productivity
- Reduces project completion time
- Allows for more creativity and idea flow
It is easy to integrate into the virtual and in-person setting. I have used it in many different ways and have been successful most of the time using it. New users have also found it easy to navigate and use within their first time using it.
Miro has allowed our remote student teams to really connect without having met each other. It has given us a way of connecting with students and partners in a new way.
Do you think Miro delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Miro's feature set?
Did Miro live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Miro go as expected?
Would you buy Miro again?
Miro is well suited for a virtual atmosphere - it has really helped our program to reach and collaborate with students and partners in an easy way. It also allows us to switch up the softwares we use - instead of sitting on zoom calls all day! Miro is slightly less appropriate for an in-person setting but can still be successfully used.