Paycom -- A Trusted Partner
Updated June 08, 2020
Paycom -- A Trusted Partner
Score 10 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Paycom
At Parent Promise, a nonprofit service organization, we use Paycom's software across the entire organization for payroll services. The one task Paycom's services addresses is making labor allocation streamlined and much easier to accomplish. We have to allocate staff time across several revenue sources so that we invoice grantees and private funders according to the contracts issued. Labor Allocation allows us to this in a manner that saves me an incredible amount of time. We also use Paycom payroll, payroll tax deposits, and direct deposit. We recently started including expenses with payroll deposits which is saving us time an money.
- Customer Service. Paycom's software is easy to use and their customer service is fantastic. There is always a live person there ready to answer all my questions.
- Labor Allocation. We have to allocate staff time across several revenue sources to invoice accurately. We know with Paycom the numbers will be accurate and it saves an incredible amount of staff time.
- Bookkeeping. With Paycom's reporting process we are able to pull reports for our bookkeeper to help her perform her job for efficiently.
- Ability to add expenses with payroll deposits help save us time and money.
- We are very happy with Paycom's services.
- A positive effect is that the time and effort saved on the part of the staff is incredibly beneficial to our small nonprofit operation.
- Partnering with Paycom allows us to not have to hire an additional staff member.
I have never used another product besides Paycom because we have absolutely no issues with this produce. We are very happy.
If my usual customer service rep isn't available there is always someone available who can. I especially like that I get to talk to a real person.
Do you think Paycom delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Paycom's feature set?
Did Paycom live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Paycom go as expected?
Would you buy Paycom again?
Paycom Feature Ratings
- payroll and payroll tax deposits
- allocating salaries across multiple revenue streams
- benefits tracking
Evaluating Paycom and Competitors
- Product Features
- Product Usability
- Product Reputation
- Vendor Reputation
Tracking and allocating staff time over multiple revenue streams. When done manually that takes a great deal of time and with Paycom that task is much more efficient.
No, it was very easy. We are a small organization so setup was very easy.
Change management was a minor issue with the implementation - None really. It was an easy transition.
Problems get solved
No escalation required
Immediate help available
Support understands my problem
Support cares about my success
Quick Initial Response
Like to use
Easy to use
Technical support not required
Quick to learn
Feel confident using
- Tracking and managing sick and vacation time for staff since we have a carry-over limit.
- Generating reports after you figure out what the reports are titled.
- Reports are difficult to find where they are filed if you are not used to "accounting" or "bookkeeping" lingo.