Overall Satisfaction with Splashtop Enterprise
We are a small organization and Splashtop Enterprise extends the office to an infinite scale. Someone regularly has reason to access a desktop in the office. I love the fact that I can conduct business from the laptop while on the road, from a cell phone when it is impractical to open the laptop, or from a tablet around the house. I regularly am running a VPN and have never had issues connecting. Each device has different parameter settings for security, each configured to reflect the relative risk.
- Consistent experience across many devices.
- Fast, reliable connection. I rarely have to try multiple times to connect.
- Computer can sleep and when opened it reconnects automatically.
- Using remote desktop on a small form device can be clunky at times.
- It supports multiple monitors but switching between monitors is not consistent across all devices.
- Only positive. Work gets done immediately because you have 24x7 access from anywhere. For a small company, it is a game-changer. I never have to wait until I'm back in the office to do anything.
I've never had to use support. I give it a 10 on prevention being the best form of support.
Each client device I use is configured a little differently. On one I use an authentication app. Other's I use a fingerprint. And each destination device has its own security as well. I like the flexibility to configure a laptop differently from a cell phone. The security never feels heavy-handed or intrusive. It feels appropriate for the level of risk associated with each device.
Onboarding is trivial. Setup an account. Install. And you're good to go.
Do you think Splashtop delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Splashtop's feature set?
Did Splashtop live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Splashtop go as expected?
Would you buy Splashtop again?
I work for hours troubleshooting software remotely from a laptop. Splashtop Enterprise works superbly for this. Doing this from a tablet or cell phone is obviously much more difficult. But that is more the nature of the work and less a function of Splashtop Enterprise. Any remote work from a cell phone would be challenging.