TriNet for the Futurehttps://www.trustradius.com/hr-managementTriNetUnspecified8.57221012018-03-02T22:11:35.966Z
Updated September 18, 2018
TriNet for the Future
Score 10 out of 101
Overall Satisfaction with TriNet
We use TriNet to handle our payroll and benefits. We also use the Time & Attendance through NetTime.
- TriNet is extremely good at making sure support staff is available and knowledgeable.
- TriNet has kept our health insurance rates down.
- TriNet does a great job with open enrollment.
- Employee deductions for items out of the norm are a difficult task. We just try to handle these outside of payroll.
- The time and attendance module can be a huge problem. Do not use it if you must have accurate information at all times.
The system can be daunting for someone not accustomed to using a payroll company. It can be difficult to figure out where to find what you need.
- Our payroll and benefits has been streamlined.
- We spend less time working with benefits and payroll issues.
TriNet Feature Ratings
Evaluating TriNet and Competitors
Someone familiar with benefits and human resources should be in charge of the implementation. It is a human resource platform.
Problems get solved
Kept well informed
No escalation required
Immediate help available
Support understands my problem
Support cares about my success
Quick Initial Response
TriNet always provides exceptional support. We know, without a doubt, they will get our problems solved immediately. Even when our representative is not available or away from the office she still responds to my emails. You totally cannot get better support than that.
Like to use
Easy to use
Technical support not required
Quick to learn