Overall Satisfaction with Winmo
I used Winmo to build a target list of companies to market to and key decision-makers at those companies that I can reach out to. I also used Winmo to see how our competitors are using media with their integration with Ad Beat. The bigger the company I am looking into, the more accurate and insightful the data was.
- Media Breakdown.
- Search Filters.
- Execution of list building.
- Integration with CRM.
- Depth of database.
- Accuracy of data can be improved. Some of the data was outdated and I found that certain employees had left the organization but Winmo's database was not updated to reflect that.
- The depth of the database is good but can be improved. I found that the bigger the company, the higher is the chance of it getting included in the database.
- Their pricing is not competitive enough.
- Their database has a big focus on marketing teams.
- There has been a positive ROI in terms of list building.
- The ROI has also been positive in terms of competitive research.
- The ROI has been negative in terms of data quality. When the sales team actually starts using the data as-is without putting in some of their own time to clean the data.
Do you think Winmo delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Winmo's feature set?
Did Winmo live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Winmo go as expected?
Would you buy Winmo again?
This tool is a great fit for companies and marketing teams whose target persona falls under marketing roles. The database was not deep info for other industries in terms of employees that showed up. I also found the pricing of the platform to be more expensive when compared to other similar tools out there.