User Review: "Still in love with Zoom 4+ years later"https://www.trustradius.com/web-conferencingZoomUnspecified8.85611012018-10-11T17:33:29.282Z
Overall Satisfaction with Zoom
Zoom is being used enterprise wide. The business problems that Zoom has addressed are: lessen time to meeting, cost effective way to implement Zoom and Zoom Rooms at mass scale. Easy implementation of new conference rooms and retrofits.
- Zoom is very intuitive and the learning curve is absolutely the lowest I've experienced in any video conferencing solution.
- Zoom's support is top notch, very responsive and friendly.
- It's easy to develop relationships with our customer success managers and product managers. Zoom's culture makes it easy to become loyal customers and brag to others about the Zoom experience.
- I am probably one of the more vocal customers in the past four years and some of the things I have been asking for and have yet to receive are: An easy portal to submit feature requests and track their statuses and be kept up on what is happening from a feature perspective. Zoom often releases updates without formal announcements not giving the system administrators and engineers time to fully test before deploy. I have 30 plus feature requests in to date and not sure I've seen progress on more then 2 or 3.
- Massive cost savings. I am on my second company where I held a role in the collaboration space and both stories are the same, went from 100K rooms and 1 million dollar annual support contracts to literally building 200 Zoom Rooms at a fraction of those costs.
- Zoom goes up and company travel goes down which makes the travel and finance teams love Zoom admins. I have the data to prove it.
- Users love Zoom and video conferencing is no longer an intimidating suggestion.
I love Zoom Rooms. I've been using Zoom Rooms before they were actually a product. I claim partial credit even for the evolution of Zoom Rooms. Love them.
Zoom Feature Ratings
High quality audio
High quality video
Low bandwidth requirements
Integrates with social media
Record meetings / events
Participant roles & permissions
Confidential attendee list