Zoom Review 15 of 212
User Review: "Still in love with Zoom 4+ years later"
Johny Jacques profile photo
October 11, 2018

User Review: "Still in love with Zoom 4+ years later"

Score 10 out of 101

Software Version
Enterprise

Overall Satisfaction with Zoom

Zoom is being used enterprise wide. The business problems that Zoom has addressed are: lessen time to meeting, cost effective way to implement Zoom and Zoom Rooms at mass scale. Easy implementation of new conference rooms and retrofits.
  • Zoom is very intuitive and the learning curve is absolutely the lowest I've experienced in any video conferencing solution.
  • Zoom's support is top notch, very responsive and friendly.
  • It's easy to develop relationships with our customer success managers and product managers. Zoom's culture makes it easy to become loyal customers and brag to others about the Zoom experience.
  • I am probably one of the more vocal customers in the past four years and some of the things I have been asking for and have yet to receive are: An easy portal to submit feature requests and track their statuses and be kept up on what is happening from a feature perspective. Zoom often releases updates without formal announcements not giving the system administrators and engineers time to fully test before deploy. I have 30 plus feature requests in to date and not sure I've seen progress on more then 2 or 3.
  • Massive cost savings. I am on my second company where I held a role in the collaboration space and both stories are the same, went from 100K rooms and 1 million dollar annual support contracts to literally building 200 Zoom Rooms at a fraction of those costs.
  • Zoom goes up and company travel goes down which makes the travel and finance teams love Zoom admins. I have the data to prove it.
  • Users love Zoom and video conferencing is no longer an intimidating suggestion.
I love Zoom Rooms. I've been using Zoom Rooms before they were actually a product. I claim partial credit even for the evolution of Zoom Rooms. Love them.
Zoom is the best experience of all and in most cases less costly to implement and maintain
I think Zoom works for all scenarios honestly. I just can't think of any other solution that delivers on this level. I have had a love affair with Zoom for over 4 years now and the flames haven't stopped burning.

Zoom Feature Ratings