What users are saying about
<a href='https://www.trustradius.com/static/about-trustradius-scoring#question3' target='_blank' rel='nofollow'>Customer Verified: Read more.</a>
<a href='https://www.trustradius.com/static/about-trustradius-scoring' target='_blank' rel='nofollow'>trScore algorithm: Learn more.</a>Score 8.5 out of 101
Based on 66 reviews and ratings
Likelihood to Recommend
If someone needs an economical entry into marketing automation features and does not require any comprehensive reporting, ActiveCampaign can be a suitable tool. If ad hoc reports and advanced list segmentation features are important, avoid it.
Director in MarketingMarketing and Advertising Company, 11-50 employees
Feature Rating Comparison
WYSIWYG email editor
Ability to test dynamic content
Triggered drip sequences
- Creating emails or templates is VERY easy as well as the automation builder is easy to use.
- Affordable for small companies. Even if your database is growing, the price will of course increase but it is still affordable.
- You can't create landing pages :(
- The reporting section can be improve. The interface is not user-friendly at all. We have used another tool to visualize and analyze the results of our campaigns.
We have selected ActiveCampaign because it has all the basic features in marketing automation we wanted. It is a cheap and effective Marketing Automation software when you are a small business. We simply wanted a tool powerful enough to help us increase the number of new leads for a very low cost.
Return on Investment
- ActiveCampaign has saved us hundreds in work hours. Cutting out a lot of the grunt work and allowing our sales people to focus on what they do best has not only increased the overall quality in work done, but we have already been bringing in more high quality leads than before.
Project Manager in Information TechnologyHospital & Health Care Company, 51-200 employees
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?