Agorapulse Reviews

Travis Weathers | TrustRadius Reviewer
August 24, 2015

AgoraPulse. Amazing.

AgoraPulse is amazing. I use this for my social media marketing. They do a great job at providing stats for the social media profiles. These stats show the user how valuable their profile is and gives an ROI for the profile. This is a win for both the user and the client.
  • Communication and trust
  • Customer Support- They've been helpful and generous
  • Providing Content- The content and information that AgoraPulse provides is amazing.
  • There is a lot to learn
  • It's a bit on the expensive side for me...but I'm just starting out.
If you are looking for stats that will impress your clients then AgoraPulse is for you.
Read Travis Weathers's full review
István Bokor | TrustRadius Reviewer
August 24, 2015

AgoraPulse - The best way to get bigger social audiance by making easily apps

I have a local news organisaion and I need likes and followers of course. With AgoraPulse I could make apps and install really easily. I added an option to take part in these apps by liking my Facebook page. Everybody knows that people like quizes and competition so the apps can attract a lot of visitors. And these visitors all liked my Facebook page! Awesome! I also could monitor the campaigns and also the notifications and messages.
  • Easy to install Facebook apps
  • Easy to customize Facebook apps
  • All accounts can be monitored in AgoraPulse - no need to log in to different accounts in the browser
  • Bigger package is expensive
I wanted apps for Facebook. But I can not make theon my own. So I searched on the Internet, found AgoraPulse, and choose them. And I am really satisfied with not only the great variety of apps, but with the monitoring process, where I can see every important data and notification from Facebook, Twitter and Instagram, too.
Read István Bokor's full review
Manuel José Matos Escoto | TrustRadius Reviewer
August 10, 2015

Great from A-Z

I currently manage my social media, as well as the social media for various other entities, personal projects and a non-profit organization. With my tight schedule, AgoraPulse let's me organize my day to day activities and post in only a few minutes. It's quite simple to use, so a beginner should have no problem getting the hang of it and for those experienced users, they'll just love the versatility of the product.

Recommended 100%.
  • Let's me plan my posts ahead and forget about the rest.
  • I can respond to all my users under one system.
  • Great presentations at the end of each period providing key fact to the progress of your social media activity.
  • Not being able to post on Instagram is definitely a problem, but it's really in the hands of Instagram, not AgoraPulse.
  • It would be great to manage it through an app.
  • A clearer video tutorial would be great as well.
I think this plataform is well suited for anyone working on social media, from professional users to beginners working on their own start ups.
Read Manuel José Matos Escoto's full review
Marco Mignogna | TrustRadius Reviewer
November 09, 2015

AgoraPulse - The Best of Social Monitoring

AgoraPulse is immediate! It is easy to use and has the best user-friendly interface. For monitoring conversations and I think there is better! [It can still be ] improved as regards to the publishing section. Go for a share of RSS and the ability to re-share old posts. The rest is just what I wanted, especially the reports section - it's really the best!
  • Monitoring
  • Social Conversation
  • Publishing
Read Marco Mignogna's full review
Jackie Eldridge | TrustRadius Reviewer
March 18, 2015

I love AgoraPulse

• First of all, the platform is rock solid and provides a wide variety of promotional tools as well as top notch reporting tools.
  • Take an amazing platform and add the BEST customer service I have EVER had with any vendor. They have made themselves available in a way that is very sincere as well as speed of light responses to questions about the application. They are so genuine in their efforts---great people to be in partnership with.
  • In the first year with AgoraPulse, we doubled our Facebook likes by using their many applications for contests. The viral reach their apps provide is a hot selling point for us.
  • I can't say enough great things about AgoraPulse. What I will say is that I have a solid platform that I trust and know will do the job. With as many things as I juggle at my job, there's a lot of comfort in knowing AgoraPulse will perform---do all the work for me and makes me look good!
  • One thing I'd like to change is removing the AgoraPulse label from shared posts and replace it with our company name.
  • Another thing I'd like to change is the quick timing opur when the app is open. It's frustrating because in Chrome, when the app times out, I have to completely close it down and restart. If I don't do this, it just spins.
I would highly recommend the platform. It's simple to use. I would advise the colleague to have ample time to create (creative services) and monitor the contests to ensure it's running smoothly. The best way to work with the vendor is call or email your contact---you will get great service. In terms of kicking their tires, tell them what you'd like to achieve on Facebook and let them show you their tools.
Read Jackie Eldridge's full review
Katie Rouner | TrustRadius Reviewer
July 10, 2015

AgoraPulse is a great option for social management

I am using AgoraPulse to manage several large social accounts. I plan, schedule, and run analytics through AgoraPulse. It saves lots of time and enables me to understand my social analytics on a new level.
  • Manage all social interactions in one place
  • Deep analytics
  • The additional Facebook apps are a plus
  • AgoraPulse really needs a mobile app.
AgoraPulse is extremely helpful for social media managers that are balancing multiple accounts and looking for a fast efficient way to get the job done well.
Read Katie Rouner's full review
Ahmed Dawood | TrustRadius Reviewer
July 08, 2015

Should be Agora PLUS!

Everything from customer service management, reporting and application creation. Most applications specialize in one or two of these, but rarely do you see a full service Facebook solution.
  • Reporting
  • Management
  • Facebook Applications
  • User Management
  • More flexibility in apps
  • Adding other social media platforms
Agorapulse is a full management solution when it comes to Facebook and I have yet to find a better solution. I am constantly playing with newer tools that come into the market, but hardly any of them have the ease of use and wide range of tools available.
All questions were answered in a timely manner
Read Ahmed Dawood's full review
Amer Hamid | TrustRadius Reviewer
October 13, 2015

Agorapulse is simply ‘The best’ …

Agorapulse is simply ‘The best’ …

Agorapulse made my life simple with its rich features for social media applications like Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. I use it mainly on my Facebook page to engage fans by means of contests and quizzes. I found it to be one of the best plugins for the creating and managing contests. Agorapulse is the only plugin known to me which can handle the job it is supposed to with such an easy, simple and straightforward approach. The story does not end here: it gives you in-depth statistics about your account’s key metrics i.e. audience, engagement, brand awareness, etc., and you can export it all to PowerPoint for your further analysis and reporting.

• Schedule and publish to Facebook and Twitter via an efficient calendar
  • Monitor important keyword and shared contents
  • Identify your top fans
  • Pricing plans
If one is looking for a product to engage fans on social media, look no further, this is the solution.
Read Amer Hamid's full review
Alex Petrilli | TrustRadius Reviewer
September 30, 2015

Best CRM for Facebook

If you are looking for the best CRM for your social media page, Agorapulse is for you. Not only you can plan your posts, review your competition, create applications that will increase your fan base, but will also keep track of your best posts, your top contributors and help your team to keep track of responses and response rates. It's an essential tool for any brands that decide to focus on their social media page and increase their fan bases. Since using this fantastic tool I was able to understand my community, make sure every posts was answer and increase my fan base. One of my post this week received 32.000.000 views! THANKS AGORAPULSE
  • Facebook CRM
  • Applications
  • Competitors
  • Fan base development
  • Customer service
  • New Apps
Best suited for any brand looking to expand their fan base and manage existing one
Read Alex Petrilli's full review
Cheryl Jeffries | TrustRadius Reviewer
May 18, 2015

CNZs Opinion---but you know what they say about opinions...everyone has at least one...married women have 2 lol

AgoraPulse is a very well rounded program to implement and track social media interaction and conversions. It's a great product.
  • Sweepstakes-great for generating interaction
  • Insights-great obviously for social media interaction insights and very customizable
  • Facebook University is great for making training much easier on the part of the company, reducing time and cost to train on use of the probuct
  • Ease of use, especially for images and the creation of imagery for specificity
  • Price point as this is just a 3 man show right now but we run multiple campaigns on multiple pages
  • ROI is average-that is personally I can see how this could give a exceptional ROI for larger companies
  • I would like to see integration with more social media applications so our social media tracking could be all in one place
AgoraPulse has great interactivity but ROI and more social media and blog interaction are needed.
Read Cheryl Jeffries's full review
Andreina D'Aubeterre Hernández | TrustRadius Reviewer
May 14, 2015

Highly recommended app!

AgoraPulse has a friendly user interface; is full of tutorial videos, and includes tag management for posts/comments, etc. There are tons of reasons you should choose Agora. This app takes fanpage management to the next level. The functionality, analytics and the amount of additional Facebook apps you can add really makes this app amazing. I can't wait to put it use and see all the data come in. They provide almost everything you may need at an affordable price. It is a highly recommended app.
  • I can see all my profile customers in the same place
  • It is very easy to use
  • I can have a chat online for everything I want to ask
  • Doesn't have intagram report
  • Doesn't let me see my new followers on Twitter
It is easy to use?
Does it have social media reports?
Read Andreina D'Aubeterre Hernández's full review
Francisco Javier Rodriguez | TrustRadius Reviewer
September 01, 2015

Social media manager

I use AgoraPulse to organize my social media and media in which I advertise.
  • Applications to interact with fans
  • The metrics in presentations
  • Could make an application for mobile phones and tablets
AgoraPulse provides simplicity to organize social media.
Read Francisco Javier Rodriguez's full review
May 22, 2018

The Sickest Social Media Management Application Ever

AgoraPulse is currently the premier social media tool used by TMC MindShare. We use AgoraPulse to schedule post and monitor user comments/mentions while analysis monthly or biweekly reports.
  • Direct Publishing to Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter
  • Reporting KPI's
  • All in One Inbox
  • Data Retention Period
  • None
  • None
Helps to monitor social media activity and reduce the time for approval of content by clients.
Based on customer service response time and knowledge.
Pedro Moreira | TrustRadius Reviewer
July 13, 2015

Agorapulse Loves Me!

• The price is okay.
  • It is very user-friendly.
  • The design is nice.
  • It would be better if it was free, of course.
  • In an app like the photo contest, a window to share should open automatically.
  • That's it!
It is money well spent if what you need is to bring attention to your product or your brand. Nowadays many businesses thrive because of their Facebook pages, and the apps that Agorapulse can provide are a good way to bring more followers into the pages.
I was supposed to be awarded a 50$ voucher for winning something, I can't even remember. And it never came. It was about 2 years ago.
Read Pedro Moreira's full review
Ana Paulina Valencia Rubio | TrustRadius Reviewer
March 06, 2015

A nice surprise

AgoraPulse has, very quickly, become an essential part of our customer service and social media management. We are an e-commerce company, and our community began to grow much quicker than we thought it would. When looking for tools to make the customer service (an essential part of our value proposition) easier and more effective, we ran into AgoraPulse and implemented it immediately. It has done wonders. No more comments or messages go unanswered, and the ability to tag comments to classify fan conversations is a godsend.
  • Excellent customer service: they seem to always be available and are super nice.
  • Easy setup.
  • Intuitive platform.
  • None so far.
An important question to ask to figure out whether Agorapulse is right for you is how important it is to you to find out what your customers are talking about the most (and how much you're spending on other tools, since it's a bit pricey but got us off a lot of other tools whose capabilities it has in just one platform).
Read Ana Paulina Valencia Rubio's full review
Kassandra Potocka | TrustRadius Reviewer
June 08, 2015

I like so much this application !!!

I use AgoraPulse to manage my fan page on Facebook. I have [accumulated] 2700 fans in 2 months, and they have become very active on my page. Previously, sometimes I [would] forget to respond to my fans. Now, with Agora Pulse I don't have this problem - it's so easy to answer them !!! I love this application.
  • I can answer the comments of my fans - it's very easy
  • I can have 3 profiles - Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
  • I can [schedule] the publications (but I don't use it for now)
  • I don't know - I am very satisfied for now.
Read Kassandra Potocka's full review
Benazio Rizki | TrustRadius Reviewer
May 13, 2015

By far the best and the cheapest instagram monitoring tool

My company is focusing on social media. And one thing that I really need is Instagram monitoring tool. What makes it different? First, there aren't so many Instagram monitoring tools like AgoraPulse that have so many features. I get daily reports, and I can monitor everyone who is using my hashtag. Also I can sign in with multiple Instagram accounts or even with multiple social media accounts. Another thing, I can monitor my best followers, the ones that have been really engaging with my content.
  • By far the best Instagram monitoring tool
  • Cheap even with a big pile of followers that you manage
  • Unlimited admin without additional cost
  • Not a really good user interface on the reports.
  • There are still bugs in the reports section especially in the Instagram reports.
If you're looking for a complete package of an Instagram monitoring tool, by far it's AgoraPulse.
Read Benazio Rizki's full review
Kévin HENRY | TrustRadius Reviewer
May 11, 2015

Excellent Facebook comment moderation tool!

I use Agorapulse as a comment moderation tool for one of my clients. It's proven to be extremely effective in managing every message that is posted on my clients' FB page.
  • Organizing FB comments in chronological order.
  • Archiving FB messages once they have been treated.
  • Linking FB users' names to messages and posts.
  • As far as using Agorapulse as a Facebook comment moderation tool, there are NO weaknesses! An A+ all around!
I used Agorapulse as a comment moderation tool for Facebook. After trying Hootsuite, Buffer, and Sprout Social, Agorapulse is definitely the best on the market for my needs.
Read Kévin HENRY's full review
Rob Peck | TrustRadius Reviewer
April 08, 2015

AgoraPulse: Makes social easy

We use Agorapulse for two reasons:

1. Simplified social reporting for clients.
2. Running (fairly large) contests and promotions.

It is being used by the social media department for both our own promotions as well as promotions for clients.

AgoraPulse makes social easy as can be.
  • Facebook contest administration
  • Client reporting
  • Amazing support
  • Downtime during Indian holidays
  • I find the admin panel easy to use, but juniors do struggle to find things sometimes.
  • Expand into YouTube
I have never not recommended AgoraPulse when someone is looking for a social media platform.
Read Rob Peck's full review
Daniel Mark Wheaton | TrustRadius Reviewer
December 05, 2014

Super easy to use. Great customer service.

Trying to find an easy-to-use system to manage Facebook contests. It's being used by myself and other members of the marketing team.
  • It's easy to use.
  • Contests work well directly in Facebook.
  • It keeps contests valid within Facebook's terms of service.
  • It would be great to see other social media networks added, like LinkedIn and Google+.
AgoraPulse makes running contests simple. That was the main thing I was looking for when I came across AgoraPulse.
Read Daniel Mark Wheaton's full review
Denizcan Dursun | TrustRadius Reviewer
December 02, 2014

I love AgoraPulse

I used AgoraPulse for increasing Facebook fan rate and it does a very good job! It is used by the whole organization. Would be better if AgoraPulse removes the AgoraPulse logo from shared posts and replace it with our company logo.
  • I had hard time increasing my fan rate until I started to use AgoraPulse. Especially for my fans which connect on Facebook from mobile phones. It is especially mobile friendly.
  • Price is good for all among other sites.
  • Very simple to use.
  • Apps work exactly as they state
  • Great customer service, replied to my emails in the same day
  • I would like Agora pulse to bring aboard more social networks.
AgoraPulse is not complicated like other sites. It encourages you to improve. It is very good because beginners don't know how to be successful in social media marketing.
Read Denizcan Dursun's full review
Caroline Mignaux | TrustRadius Reviewer
March 13, 2015

A big YES

I have used AgoraPulse to create apps and to consult on onsights for more than three years now. It's a really easy way to create and develop engagement on fanpages while avoiding loss of time and energy.
  • Easy to set up apps.
  • Great customer service.
  • Insight exports.
  • Affordable package.
  • Develop more apps.
  • Focus on Instagram and Twitter too.
Read Caroline Mignaux's full review
Gagandeep Walia | TrustRadius Reviewer
March 09, 2015

AgoraPulse - Makes lives easier - one campaign at a time!

We run various campaigns on Facebook, and AgoraPulse makes it extremely easy to manage our pages and run various campaigns.
  • Photo contest is amazing and simple to run and execute. Super easy!
  • Simplistic Dashboard.
  • Easy setup.
  • Instagram integration.
  • Facebook apps not visible in the Facebook app for mobiles.
  • AgoraPulse logo in the apps needs to go away.
AgoraPulse covers a wide variety of products/campaigns/tools that are sufficient to successfully manage the pages.
Read Gagandeep Walia's full review

• Monitoring
  • Apps
  • More apps
  • More detailed reporting
This is the perfect product to take social media management to a whole new level. This product takes all the different apps or services you need for social media and rolls it into one product. I was surprised at all the info it gives in the reporting. Having built in apps is a big help as well. It is easier to see all your likes in one place. There is so much to say about this product, but put it this way if you don't have it you don't know what you are missing.
Read Jake Lewis's full review
Samer Karazi | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 26, 2015

Agorapulse is the best software to manage a Facebook page.

We are using AgoraPulse to analyze our Facebook page and Twitter account. We are also using it to automate posts and page contests.
  • Facebook page analysis
  • Facebook Contests
  • Converting fans into users
  • Contests have big room for improvement.
We did not know the value of our Facebook page until we started using AgoraPulse. The key question is: Does the CRM provide tools to improve social accounts engagement?
Read Samer Karazi's full review

Boolean keyword searches (123)
Filtering out noise/spam (124)
Sentiment analysis (1)
Broad channel coverage (3)
Content planning and scheduling (194)
Audience targeting (136)
Content optimization (2)
Workflow management (168)
Automated routing and prioritization (7)
Customer interaction histories (179)
Bulk actions (164)
Lead generation (97)
Content marketing (2)
Paid media management (2)
Campaigns and promotions (105)
Twitter (183)
Instagram (192)
Pinterest (1)
YouTube (4)
6.7
Campaign success analytics (164)
Real-time tracking (164)
Competitor analysis (134)
Role-based user permissions & privileges (181)
Mobile access (172)

About Agorapulse

Agorapulse is a social media management tool that aims to help mid-sized businesses and agencies better manage their Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, and YouTube activity.

This social media management tool allows users to post content, engage with their community, and download reports from a single dashboard that is designed to be intuitive. Never miss a conversation with the inbox -- depending on the social network, it captures comments, mentions, direct/private messages, Facebook ad comments, and Instagram ad comments. All plans include collaboration tools to moderate or assign inbox items which makes getting through your inbox a breeze.

Current Instagram publishing features include: scheduling stories and Carousel posts via push notifications, direct image and video publishing, tagging public usernames, adding locations to single feed posts, and more.

To enhance the functionality of the dashboard, Agorapulse offers several free tools, including AdsReport (Facebook ad reporting) and Easy Advocacy (employee advocacy / social sharing).

Agorapulse Features

Listening/monitoring Features
Has featureBoolean keyword searches
Has featureFiltering out noise/spam
Does not have featureSentiment analysis
Does not have featureBroad channel coverage
Publishing Features
Has featureContent planning and scheduling
Has featureAudience targeting
Does not have featureContent optimization
Has featureWorkflow management
Engagement Features
Has featureAutomated routing and prioritization
Has featureCustomer interaction histories
Has featureBulk actions
Marketing Features
Has featureLead generation
Does not have featureContent marketing
Does not have featurePaid media management
Has featureCampaigns and promotions
Has featureCampaign success analytics
Has featureReal-time tracking
Has featureCompetitor analysis
Account management Features
Has featureRole-based user permissions & privileges
Has featureMobile access

Agorapulse Screenshots

Agorapulse Integrations

Agorapulse Competitors

Medium$99per installation
Large$199per installation
Enterprise$499per installation
X-Large$299per installation

**Medium plan: 10 social profiles, 2 users **Large plan: 25 social profiles, 4 users **X-Large plan: 40 social profiles, 8 users **Enterprise plan: 60 profiles, 20 users

Agorapulse Customer Size Distribution