Agorapulse Reviews

November 16, 2015
Theo Thompson | TrustRadius Reviewer
AgoraPulse is being used by myself and soon to be clients I feel will benefit from using the software. AgoraPulse helps me to be productive and efficient with my workflow. The simple review feature ensures I never miss a message or mention on any of the profiles i manage.

AgoraPulse also helps me to stay focused on engaging and posting content rather then consuming content. Other social media management tools can be overwhelming to my clients but I am confident the beauty and simplicity of AgoraPulse won't be too much to take in.
  • Simple to understand layout
  • Clear visual one click export analytics straight into a presentation
  • Review feature that makes sure you never miss a message or mention.
  • The apps feature where you can run Facebook quiz, contest and personality test to increase engagement, add value and farm for data.
  • The mobile app that you can manage your profile on is useful when you are out of the office.
  • The ability to label follower or fans as ambassadors and/or influencers.
  • You can't use LinkedIn.
  • You can't post direct to Instagram, although i do understand this is a fault on Instagram's side.
  • A feature where you can put in a target audience demographic information and be given the top 5 used hashtags.
  • The ability to see other content your audience are engaging with divided into written, visual and video content
  • The ability to see what content you should curate for a certain audience.
The number of profiles a person is managing and on what platforms is an important question. Will they need to be able to use the software on mobile while out and about?
Read Theo Thompson's full review
November 10, 2015
Spyros Papaspyropoulos | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use AgoraPulse to manage the social presence of our clients and present to them our progress. AgoraPulse makes managing, replying and reporting an enjoyable process. We feel that we save time and resources by using it. I highly recommend it to anyone interested in the platform.
  • Great management & monitoring tools.
  • Easy to reply to users.
  • Amazing reporting.
  • Lack of support of GooglePlus.
  • Lack of support of LinkedIn.
AgoraPulse is well suited for managing the brands of a group of companies. It is a full blown B2B social media monitoring tool.
Read Spyros Papaspyropoulos's full review
December 17, 2018
Great, intuitive social scheduler, with a brilliant team backing it so no matter what you encounter on your travels across the channels, if you get stuck, there is someone to help! Works across a wide range of core channels, and has options to bulk upload or post on the fly, social listening and a reasonable cost for the functionality.
  • Intuitive to use
  • Clean, well designed layout to the interface
  • Brilliant customer service
  • Open to suggestions for improvement
  • Doesn't have all social channels like Pinterest
  • Needs the ability to download a calendar of content to share with others
  • Additional functionality like scheduling videos through a mobile app such as on Buffer would add to the ease of use for social managers on the go
Great for social listening for mid scale companies or smaller ones with a reputation to manage, excellent for finding conversations on your key topics to join in on Twitter, scheduling content in advance to help manage wider marketing campaigns and launching products or services at a specific time. Mobile app is not quite as intuitive but is still very easily accessible.
October 15, 2015
Liam Miller | TrustRadius Reviewer
I'm Liam, founder of Wowzr.co.uk an ecommerce company that specialises in selling unique and interesting products with a wow factor. We do the vast majority of our advertising on Facebook and can have up to 100 different adverts running at a time. We haven't yet used the CRM component for influencer outreach but are looking forward to getting started with this in the coming weeks.
  • AgoraPulse has simplified our business considerably and saved a massive amount of time by allowing us to have a single inbox of comments and messages across all these different posts to respond to. Previously we would spend hours trying to locate all the comments and reply to them and would miss many. This process now takes about 15-30 mins per day and we never miss a comment.
  • The only thing I have noticed so far that I would like to see improved is that you can't tag a person when you are commenting or responding from within AgoraPulse and you can't directly message the person who made the comment from the comment itself like you can in Facebook Business Manager.
Read Liam Miller's full review
October 05, 2015
Rossina Matos | TrustRadius Reviewer
AgoraPulse is being used to create statistics and evaluations for Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter for several companies we work for. The statistics generated allow us to send a complete and useful report to our clients. All of them have appreciated the reports sent to them and have praised how complete and functional these are to them as a company and to us as their social media managers.
  • Statistics. Clear and concise.
  • Publishing. Allows us to publish Facebook and Twitter content.
  • Reports are also available in other languages like Spanish.
  • Would love to be able to post on Instagram (although this is not up to AgoraPulse but up to Instagram).
AgoraPulse is perfect for account managers and for generating statistics and reports.
Read Rossina Matos's full review
October 05, 2015
Daniel - Sheikh Md. Salehuddin | TrustRadius Reviewer

Our marketing team using AgoraPulse as a tool for social media monitoring, analytics and to drive campaigns. It gives me a tool to track all user interactions I am getting through my social profiles in various platforms. It gives me a task calendar to organize my posts more easily. It gives me tools to engage with my fans and followers.

After AgoraPulse I started generating revenues which is my ultimate target and it decreased our workloads very much. We now have more time to plan to dig deeper into social media to explore more ways to generate more revenue.

• So easy to integrate, my social media data appears in a minute.
  • Everything will be in one place to give you a total view. Making a decision will be so much easier, like it was never before.
  • Their Facebook applications are like a killer platform to give you a rocket speed start for your business online. I appreciate their apps initiatives which would cost you hundreds of dollars on other platforms out there.
  • Ways to track competitors performance.
  • Improve in analytics to populate more data in details on startup plans.
  • More intense and interactive step by step guidelines on how to start a social media campaigns as a beginner.
How much data you will get?
How much control will you get to monitor your campaigns?
How much control will you get to monitor your competitors' performance?
Read Daniel - Sheikh Md. Salehuddin's full review
November 29, 2018
We use AgoraPulse for monitoring several platforms and being able to schedule content and work on several social media accounts at the same time. We are currently using this service for our Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and Google+. Since we have a lot of Cantonese members, we use RenRen as well but we can't use AgoraPulse for RenRen right now. We use our social media for promotional contents and announcements. We had to contact customer service several times and they have one of the best customer service teams I've experienced.
  • Good customer service
  • Being able to monitor several accounts
  • More social media platforms could be added
  • Images posted through this software sometimes become blurry
  • The interface can be improved
If you manage several social media accounts, then this software is useful. If you are managing only one social media account, this might not be useful.
January 11, 2016
Carlos Zardoya | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use AgoraPulse to run our social media presence. It saves us a lot of time for having a suite [of software], and having all data in the same place.
  • Reports.
  • Monitoring.
  • Network Management.
  • Networks. More would be welcome.
  • More analytics.
  • An iPad app.
Reports in PowerPoint is the best [feature].
Read Carlos Zardoya's full review
October 30, 2018
AgoraPulse is the perfect social media management app. AgoraPulse provides some of the best analytics. We use it to schedule on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. After the posts go live we can track their presence using their wonderful analytics.
  • We use AgoraPulse to track competitors which is great.
  • They have a social inbox feature that help with customer service.
  • The feature of Instagram publishing currently, only supports 1 photo - no videos, no carrousel
  • Instagram reports do not include stories data
It’s the perfect social media management app to automate a handful of tasks that once took far too much time to execute manually.
October 30, 2018
We have multiple users managing multiple accounts. AgoraPulse allows us to manage accounts easily and allows managers to work with draft posts. We have many different businesses to support, and we can manage each one's social media voice independently with AgoraPulse.
  • Publish to multiple accounts
  • Visually see posting schedules
  • Reporting
  • Integration with Instagram
  • Finding new Instagram followers
  • Image manipulation and editing
For multiple business and account scenarios, it is well suited. Particularly if bulk posts are used. For smaller companies, it may be a bit less appropriate.
August 24, 2015
Travis Weathers | TrustRadius Reviewer
AgoraPulse is amazing. I use this for my social media marketing. They do a great job at providing stats for the social media profiles. These stats show the user how valuable their profile is and gives an ROI for the profile. This is a win for both the user and the client.
  • Communication and trust
  • Customer Support- They've been helpful and generous
  • Providing Content- The content and information that AgoraPulse provides is amazing.
  • There is a lot to learn
  • It's a bit on the expensive side for me...but I'm just starting out.
If you are looking for stats that will impress your clients then AgoraPulse is for you.
Read Travis Weathers's full review
August 24, 2015
István Bokor | TrustRadius Reviewer
I have a local news organisaion and I need likes and followers of course. With AgoraPulse I could make apps and install really easily. I added an option to take part in these apps by liking my Facebook page. Everybody knows that people like quizes and competition so the apps can attract a lot of visitors. And these visitors all liked my Facebook page! Awesome! I also could monitor the campaigns and also the notifications and messages.
  • Easy to install Facebook apps
  • Easy to customize Facebook apps
  • All accounts can be monitored in AgoraPulse - no need to log in to different accounts in the browser
  • Bigger package is expensive
I wanted apps for Facebook. But I can not make theon my own. So I searched on the Internet, found AgoraPulse, and choose them. And I am really satisfied with not only the great variety of apps, but with the monitoring process, where I can see every important data and notification from Facebook, Twitter and Instagram, too.
Read István Bokor's full review
October 15, 2018
We use AgoraPulse to publish social media content across the 10 pages linked with our company.
  • Able to publish on multiple pages from one place.
  • I like that you are able to reply to messages on your page via AgoraPulse.
  • I feel AgoraPulse may need to update their Emoji platform - I'm a regular user of Emojis and I currently use copy/paste them.
  • Sometimes shared links don't work when scheduling posts.
  • Tagging other pages doesn't always work - when starting to type the place, AgoraPulse will say it can't find it.
I find AgoraPulse really helpful for scheduling content across all of the pages I manage, particularly if I'm due to go away. It's particularly helpful being able to see the calendar of published and scheduled posts. I do find that I don't tend to use it if I am sharing 'generic' content as not all posts with links seem to be published.
August 10, 2015
Manuel José Matos Escoto | TrustRadius Reviewer
I currently manage my social media, as well as the social media for various other entities, personal projects and a non-profit organization. With my tight schedule, AgoraPulse let's me organize my day to day activities and post in only a few minutes. It's quite simple to use, so a beginner should have no problem getting the hang of it and for those experienced users, they'll just love the versatility of the product.

Recommended 100%.
  • Let's me plan my posts ahead and forget about the rest.
  • I can respond to all my users under one system.
  • Great presentations at the end of each period providing key fact to the progress of your social media activity.
  • Not being able to post on Instagram is definitely a problem, but it's really in the hands of Instagram, not AgoraPulse.
  • It would be great to manage it through an app.
  • A clearer video tutorial would be great as well.
I think this plataform is well suited for anyone working on social media, from professional users to beginners working on their own start ups.
Read Manuel José Matos Escoto's full review
November 09, 2015
Marco Mignogna | TrustRadius Reviewer
AgoraPulse is immediate! It is easy to use and has the best user-friendly interface. For monitoring conversations and I think there is better! [It can still be ] improved as regards to the publishing section. Go for a share of RSS and the ability to re-share old posts. The rest is just what I wanted, especially the reports section - it's really the best!
  • Monitoring
  • Social Conversation
  • Publishing
Read Marco Mignogna's full review
March 18, 2015
Jackie Eldridge | TrustRadius Reviewer
  • First of all, the platform is rock solid and provides a wide variety of promotional tools as well as top notch reporting tools.
  • Take an amazing platform and add the BEST customer service I have EVER had with any vendor. They have made themselves available in a way that is very sincere as well as speed of light responses to questions about the application. They are so genuine in their efforts---great people to be in partnership with.
  • In the first year with AgoraPulse, we doubled our Facebook likes by using their many applications for contests. The viral reach their apps provide is a hot selling point for us.
  • I can't say enough great things about AgoraPulse. What I will say is that I have a solid platform that I trust and know will do the job. With as many things as I juggle at my job, there's a lot of comfort in knowing AgoraPulse will perform---do all the work for me and makes me look good!
  • One thing I'd like to change is removing the AgoraPulse label from shared posts and replace it with our company name.
  • Another thing I'd like to change is the quick timing opur when the app is open. It's frustrating because in Chrome, when the app times out, I have to completely close it down and restart. If I don't do this, it just spins.
I would highly recommend the platform. It's simple to use. I would advise the colleague to have ample time to create (creative services) and monitor the contests to ensure it's running smoothly. The best way to work with the vendor is call or email your contact---you will get great service. In terms of kicking their tires, tell them what you'd like to achieve on Facebook and let them show you their tools.
Read Jackie Eldridge's full review
July 10, 2015
Katie Rouner | TrustRadius Reviewer
I am using AgoraPulse to manage several large social accounts. I plan, schedule, and run analytics through AgoraPulse. It saves lots of time and enables me to understand my social analytics on a new level.
  • Manage all social interactions in one place
  • Deep analytics
  • The additional Facebook apps are a plus
  • AgoraPulse really needs a mobile app.
AgoraPulse is extremely helpful for social media managers that are balancing multiple accounts and looking for a fast efficient way to get the job done well.
Read Katie Rouner's full review
July 08, 2015
Ahmed Dawood | TrustRadius Reviewer
Everything from customer service management, reporting and application creation. Most applications specialize in one or two of these, but rarely do you see a full service Facebook solution.
  • Reporting
  • Management
  • Facebook Applications
  • User Management
  • More flexibility in apps
  • Adding other social media platforms
Agorapulse is a full management solution when it comes to Facebook and I have yet to find a better solution. I am constantly playing with newer tools that come into the market, but hardly any of them have the ease of use and wide range of tools available.
All questions were answered in a timely manner
Read Ahmed Dawood's full review
October 13, 2015
Amer Hamid | TrustRadius Reviewer

Agorapulse is simply ‘The best’ …

Agorapulse made my life simple with its rich features for social media applications like Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. I use it mainly on my Facebook page to engage fans by means of contests and quizzes. I found it to be one of the best plugins for the creating and managing contests. Agorapulse is the only plugin known to me which can handle the job it is supposed to with such an easy, simple and straightforward approach. The story does not end here: it gives you in-depth statistics about your account’s key metrics i.e. audience, engagement, brand awareness, etc., and you can export it all to PowerPoint for your further analysis and reporting.

• Schedule and publish to Facebook and Twitter via an efficient calendar
  • Monitor important keyword and shared contents
  • Identify your top fans
  • Pricing plans
If one is looking for a product to engage fans on social media, look no further, this is the solution.
Read Amer Hamid's full review
September 30, 2015
Alex Petrilli | TrustRadius Reviewer
If you are looking for the best CRM for your social media page, Agorapulse is for you. Not only you can plan your posts, review your competition, create applications that will increase your fan base, but will also keep track of your best posts, your top contributors and help your team to keep track of responses and response rates. It's an essential tool for any brands that decide to focus on their social media page and increase their fan bases. Since using this fantastic tool I was able to understand my community, make sure every posts was answer and increase my fan base. One of my post this week received 32.000.000 views! THANKS AGORAPULSE
  • Facebook CRM
  • Applications
  • Competitors
  • Fan base development
  • Customer service
  • New Apps
Best suited for any brand looking to expand their fan base and manage existing one
Read Alex Petrilli's full review
August 03, 2018
We use AgoraPulse to publish content across various social media platforms, respond to comments and inquiries on social media networks, and track post reach and other measurables.
  • Easy to use - AgoraPulse has a Chrome extension that allows me to click on a story and draft, publish or schedule social media posts as I encounter articles.
  • AgoraPulse allows you to categorize posts for planning purposes, as well as publish posts several times with one click.
  • AgoraPulse has outstanding customer service. Whenever I have a question, they answer it quickly and are very friendly.
  • The only thing I'd like to see AgoraPulse add is a way to monitor new followers easier.
AgoraPulse is a great tool for small businesses to manage their social media presence from one platform.
July 26, 2018
We use AgoraPulse for our own internal use. At first, we invested in the platform to run the organic social media management campaigns for a client and then saw it fit to use for our purposes. Now, we just use it as a publishing platform for our own company.

It could be used by the whole company, but it is really only used by myself and I work within the Sales and Marketing department. I use it to queue content and republish older posts. It is also a great tool for notifying me of any engagement we receive across all our social platforms.
  • The Chrome plugin is great for queueing content off the platform site.
  • I like that I can drag and drop my queued content to reorder it. I also like that I can drag and drop my scheduled posts.
  • The duplicate post publishing is great for scheduling across multiple social sites.
  • The fact that I can't interact with other pages other than replying to comments on our posts within Facebook and Instagram. I understand the policy changed but this has gone from a time saver to a time waste.
  • Whenever there is an issue with publishing, it is not that clear what went wrong. I've been trying to publish an Instagram post for two days and it keeps getting a failed error and references an issue on Facebook's policy that doesn't exist.
  • Sometimes my pictures end up getting published upsidedown without my planning them that way.
It works well for the queueing content aspect but not well for growing a following.
May 18, 2015
Cheryl Jeffries | TrustRadius Reviewer
AgoraPulse is a very well rounded program to implement and track social media interaction and conversions. It's a great product.
  • Sweepstakes-great for generating interaction
  • Insights-great obviously for social media interaction insights and very customizable
  • Facebook University is great for making training much easier on the part of the company, reducing time and cost to train on use of the probuct
  • Ease of use, especially for images and the creation of imagery for specificity
  • Price point as this is just a 3 man show right now but we run multiple campaigns on multiple pages
  • ROI is average-that is personally I can see how this could give a exceptional ROI for larger companies
  • I would like to see integration with more social media applications so our social media tracking could be all in one place
AgoraPulse has great interactivity but ROI and more social media and blog interaction are needed.
Read Cheryl Jeffries's full review
May 14, 2015
Andreina D'Aubeterre Hernández | TrustRadius Reviewer
AgoraPulse has a friendly user interface; is full of tutorial videos, and includes tag management for posts/comments, etc. There are tons of reasons you should choose Agora. This app takes fanpage management to the next level. The functionality, analytics and the amount of additional Facebook apps you can add really makes this app amazing. I can't wait to put it use and see all the data come in. They provide almost everything you may need at an affordable price. It is a highly recommended app.
  • I can see all my profile customers in the same place
  • It is very easy to use
  • I can have a chat online for everything I want to ask
  • Doesn't have intagram report
  • Doesn't let me see my new followers on Twitter
It is easy to use?
Does it have social media reports?
Read Andreina D'Aubeterre Hernández's full review
September 01, 2015
Francisco Javier Rodriguez | TrustRadius Reviewer
I use AgoraPulse to organize my social media and media in which I advertise.
  • Applications to interact with fans
  • The metrics in presentations
  • Could make an application for mobile phones and tablets
AgoraPulse provides simplicity to organize social media.
Read Francisco Javier Rodriguez's full review

Boolean keyword searches (132)
Filtering out noise/spam (132)
Sentiment analysis (1)
Broad channel coverage (3)
Content planning and scheduling (208)
9.4
Audience targeting (145)
Content optimization (2)
Workflow management (178)
Automated routing and prioritization (18)
Customer interaction histories (191)
Bulk actions (175)
Lead generation (100)
Content marketing (2)
Paid media management (2)
Campaigns and promotions (110)
Twitter (194)
Facebook (216)
LinkedIn (72)
Google+ (1)
Instagram (203)
Pinterest (1)
YouTube (11)
6.7
Campaign success analytics (174)
Real-time tracking (171)
Competitor analysis (145)
Role-based user permissions & privileges (194)
Mobile access (183)

What is Agorapulse?

Agorapulse is a social media management tool that aims to help mid-sized businesses and agencies better manage their Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, and YouTube activity.

This social media management tool allows users to post content, engage with their community, and download reports from a single dashboard that is designed to be intuitive. Never miss a conversation with the inbox -- depending on the social network, it captures comments, mentions, direct/private messages, Facebook ad comments, and Instagram ad comments. All plans include collaboration tools to moderate or assign inbox items which makes getting through your inbox a breeze.

Current Instagram publishing features include: scheduling stories and carousel posts via push notifications, direct image and video publishing, tagging public usernames, adding locations to single feed posts, and more.

Additional options include external shared calendars to easily get content feedback and Power Reports to create customized reports in half the time.

The vendor states that thousands of agencies take advantage of Agorapulse's Agency Love program, which includes resources to attract more clients, improve ROI, increase revenue, and master social media management.

Agorapulse Features

Listening/monitoring Features

Has featureBoolean keyword searches
Has featureFiltering out noise/spam

Publishing Features

Has featureContent planning and scheduling
Has featureAudience targeting
Has featureWorkflow management

Engagement Features

Has featureAutomated routing and prioritization
Has featureCustomer interaction histories

Has featureCampaign success analytics
Has featureReal-time tracking
Has featureCompetitor analysis

Account management Features

Has featureRole-based user permissions & privileges
Has featureMobile access
Has featureShared content calendar (for external client approval)

Agorapulse Screenshots

Agorapulse Videos (4)

Schedule Instagram Stories with Agorapulse and push notifications.

Watch How this marketing agency saves time using Agorapulse.

Watch How these happy customers love the all-in-one Agorapulse.

Watch See how simple it is to increase employee advocacy with Easy Advocacy, a free tool from Agorapulse.

Agorapulse Integrations

Agorapulse Competitors

Agorapulse Pricing

Starting Price: $99

Pro$99per month
Premium$199per month
EnterpriseCustomper month

**Pro plan: 10 social profiles, 2 users **Premium plan: 25 social profiles, 4 users **Enterprise plan: 40+ profiles, 8+ users

Agorapulse Customer Size Distribution