https://media.trustradius.com/product-logos/Z2/Kl/QT9H7D7I446V.PNGEverhour tracks time like a beast and is easy to useWe use it to log time in Asana. It's integrated really well, so no one has to leave the project management system to track their time. It's also giving us insight into how our time is being used, and if we are profitable with our hours.,Everhour and Asana work very fluidly together. We would not be as accurate with our time if their native functions weren't as capable. Everhour's interface is easy to use and understand. The reporting is simple but robust. Everhour provides good pricing structure that is super competitive.,I'd like more mobile functionality. I can't track time in Asana from my android, and that would be a game changer. I'd like more visibility of Everhour time logs within Asana. I'd like more ability to format my reports before downloading them - the PDFs are ugly.,10,Incredible ROI. I think the pricing is very fair, and I more than triple it in value over use. I can now measure my reports against eachother and make sure my client billings are accurate. I've been able to provide more transparency to clients asking for time logs - they're comprehensive and professional.,Harvest and Timely,Asana, Airtable, SlackThe best time tracking tool that I've used (and I used a lot)Everhour is being used by me and my partners to manage projects from different areas that we work with (music, filmmaking and game development). By its tight integration with Asana, it help us do a more accurate time estimate for our tasks, and visualize and iterate quickly with our schedule for the days/weeks that we are planning.,Integration with Asana is very very nice! Time estimates and total time worked can be shown in many different ways right inside your PM software. Everhour's dashboard, timesheet and reports are beautiful and easy to use.,As not all members are always so organized to start and stop the timer, it would be good if there was a way for the manager to fill in that info when needed. Sometimes (rarely) the Everhour integration with Asana (by the Chrome extension) fails and don't show up.,10,I cannot calculate a monetary impact because most of our projects are non-commercial. But for my organization and my ease of mind, it's a great ROI.,Timeneye, Timely and Toggl,Asana, Notion, Trello, Slack, Unity, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator CC, Adobe Premiere ProEverhour - time tracking done rightOur company uses Everhour to track all of our employees' progress on every project we work on. In tandem with a task manager it helps to keep track of our tasks, working hours, and even costs and profits. Not only does it show you the exact amount spent on every task or project, but it also helps a lot with accounting by creating amazing detailed reports in various formats.,Keeping track of time with just a click of a button. Especially good for team working. Flawless integration with task tracking systems. Creating amazing reports for both internal company use and company's customers. Exceptionally reliable and quick support team. Any question or issue will be resolved within minutes.,User interface is sometimes confusing. Caused by design-driven approach. Many important buttons are hidden, some elements a user tries to click are actually inactive, whereas the user is expecting it to be clickable.,10,Overall productivity increase Time it takes to make invoices or reports has reduced dramatically Now our company has statistics on every member's productivity and we can learn from that,MeisterTask, JIRA Service Desk, Teamwork Desk and Asana,AsanaEverhour time tracking.Everhour is currently being used by two of my departments. It allows us to time projects for billing purposes and also allows us to time for efficiency.,It has the ability to work with Asana to time different tasks. The customer service is awesome! (Shout out to Waclaw!) It is user-friendly.,N/A,10,Just a couple of glitches but Everhour is on top of getting it corrected immediately. Being able to give feedback directly to Waclaw and having him be able to always come back to me with a solution is the ideal situation.Everhour ensures that we make money!Everhour is currently being used across our entire organization. Our primary use of Everhour is so that we can track our internal hours against contracted hours, and be sure we are not going overbudget, which in turn, ensures that we are profitable on almost every job. We also bill a few of our clients hourly, so it is essential for us to use Everhour to track and bill for those hours as well. While we do keep an eye on everyone's billable time and how much each employee is logging, this is not our primary use.,Everhour allows us to break down each project into subtasks to see where most of our internal hours are being allocated. It helps us report that feedback to clients if there are any questions and even adjust as we go to make sure we are spending time in optimal areas. The Everhour integration with Asana makes it extremely easy for us to track our time. Most of us have had to track time in the past at previous companies or places of work, and it is always daunting to add one more thing to your to-do list. But, the integration makes it easy to record work in real-time or retroactively adjust hours.,The dashboard for creating reports is a little confusing. I'd like more pre-built template options or to be able to see a well-rounded view at project progress/status more easily.,8,We were definitely way less profitable when we were not tracking our time. As soon as we started using Everhour, we ensure that we're not losing money on projects. It gives us facts and numbers to stand on when we experience scope creep, unexpected rounds of edits or additional time then what was originally estimated.,Asana, Skype for Business, SlackEverhour and Asana. Happily Everhour After?My organization uses Everhour in conjunction with our project management software, Asana. Everhour works seamlessly with the Asana system to allow us to keep track of how much time we are spending on individual tasks as well as overall on a project. The integration is vital for us because Asana does not have a stand-alone time tracking system. Without Everhour we wouldn't be able to use Asana. It is extremely important for us to know that we are maintaining cope or if we are starting to get to close to going over budget. This also allows us to plan for the future especially if we are spending more time than we initially plan. Via, the Everhour reporting we have very efficient post -ortem meetings that allow us to appropriately plan for future project costs. I would recommend.,Easy to set up, maintain, and read project budget reports. Works seamlessly with our project management software, Asana. Issues alerts if a project is nearing the total budget.,It would be great if the alerts could be set on individual tasks within Asana. Not sure if this is an Asana issue or an issue with the integration of Everhour. Project reports could be a little more printer friendly.,10,Allows us to plan budget on future projects and billings.,Asana, SysTools G Suite/Google Apps BackupSimple is beautiful: it does what it saysIt is used throughout the organisation. It helps us to do two things: provide estimates and time actually spent on tasks. Unique selling point for us was the ASANA integration, so that our employees do not need to learn a new tool. They just need to install an extension on Chrome/safari to see the time tracking inside Asana.,Very easy to implement across the organisation Fully Integrated with our task management tool: Asana nothing to learn for our employees: simple is beautiful in this case,One thing it lacks is the opportunity to easily see what people will be busy with in the following weeks,10,Allows to become better at defining time estimates Make a whole lot easier to manage time and material projects and their invoicing to our clients,Asana, HubSpot CRM, appear.in, Google Data StudioEverhour helps our remote team track time efficiently!As an outsource marketing agency, we rely on Everhour to get our contractors' time reports to ensure we are within budget and scope.,Everhour lets you set a budget and time limit which is helpful so the team is cognizant of their time. Everhour lets you see reports at daily, weekly and monthly [intervals] which helps with admin/invoicing. Everhour tracks hours efficiently so there’s transparency and accuracy within the team.,Can’t think of any,10,It has increased efficiency and transparency. The team has record of everything they do so they can report proper hours. Accounting has been very easy and painless in terms of time tracking/reporting and preparing invoices.,Hubstaff,Asana, TrelloEverhour has saved us moneyWe had a hard time tracking time by project and we were losing money because our hours weren't being billed properly. Everhour was a easy add-on to our current project management system, Asana. Since we have started using Everhour we have saved money by being able to accurately track our time and expenses.,Easy add-on to Google Chrome and Safari,Can't add expenses to reports No app for the Android phone,7,We probably make an extra $200 per month by using Everhour.,AsanaEverhour, to be transparent and well organized on time.It is used across the organization to handle different projects. All of the talent is reporting their time there. With Everhour we can track developers time and present invoices to clients based totally on the hours worked by our employees. There is no extra need for CSV files, it's very organized for us.,Self explanatory UI. There is no need to big introductions to the software to understand how to track time. The reporting tool is very useful and work correctly for many different types of report.,I will like a better connection with JIRA since It's the tool where our employees receive their tickets. Actually there is no more to say here. Everhour works perfectly for our needs.,9,Clearness on client invoice. I can detail each client invoice with the team time tracking. Teams spend less time reporting their hours.,Toggl,Slack, JIRA SoftwarePros/Cons to EverhourEverhour is limited to my small team of 10.,The time tracking extension on the browser makes it easy to add time, search for tasks, and manage your hours.,Everhour's data exports needs a lot of help. I spend a lot of time cleaning up the data and sometimes the data doesn't reflect in the export the same way it does in the report because of tracking issues in the back-end. Best ways to improve the data exports: 1) no merged cells, 2) no line breaks. While the staff is super helpful, it is quite frustrating when they are not available 24/7. Having off hours to communicate with someone makes it difficult to get my answers quickly. I haven't seen any, but perhaps having a blog/forum that sources commonly asked questions can remedy the customer service hours issue.,9,We were able to make an analysis that forecast team capacity.,Asana and monday,JIRA Software, AsanaEverhour is great for our small companyEverhour is how we track time for product management. That way we know if we are on budget or not. If we are going over budget, then we can see in what categories we are going over budget. Beyond product management, we also use it to supply work hours for employees who are paid by the hour. It is also helping us build a history so we can better forecast the projected time and cost of future projects.,Makes it easy to switch between projects I have worked on recently. Integrates with Chrome as a plugin so I don't have to go to a dedicated website just to begin my day. Helps me keep focus when switching projects.,The Mobile app is difficult to use sometimes.,9
Everhour

Everhour Reviews

Everhour
Filter 39 vetted Everhour reviews and ratings

Rachel Manning profile photo
October 22, 2018

Review: "Everhour tracks time like a beast and is easy to use"

• Everhour and Asana work very fluidly together. We would not be as accurate with our time if their native functions weren't as capable.
  • Everhour's interface is easy to use and understand. The reporting is simple but robust.
  • Everhour provides good pricing structure that is super competitive.
  • I'd like more mobile functionality. I can't track time in Asana from my android, and that would be a game changer.
  • I'd like more visibility of Everhour time logs within Asana.
  • I'd like more ability to format my reports before downloading them - the PDFs are ugly.
Everhour is great for simple, transparent time tracking, which is exactly what it aims to do. I don't use the expense or invoicing feature, as I find they don't give me enough ability to control my invoicing as something like Zoho does. So I just use the time tracking - that's what they're best at.
Read Rachel Manning's full review
Raphael Sanguinete profile photo
October 09, 2018

Everhour Review: "The best time tracking tool that I've used (and I used a lot)"

• Integration with Asana is very very nice!
  • Time estimates and total time worked can be shown in many different ways right inside your PM software.
  • Everhour's dashboard, timesheet and reports are beautiful and easy to use.
  • As not all members are always so organized to start and stop the timer, it would be good if there was a way for the manager to fill in that info when needed.
  • Sometimes (rarely) the Everhour integration with Asana (by the Chrome extension) fails and don't show up.
I've used a ton of other time tracking tools, and none of them gave me the powers and the seamless integration with the tools that I already use for project management as Everhour did. The product seems to be getting better and better, with new features added each month.
Read Raphael Sanguinete's full review
Alex Dutkovsky profile photo
September 11, 2018

User Review: "Everhour - time tracking done right"

• Keeping track of time with just a click of a button. Especially good for team working.
  • Flawless integration with task tracking systems.
  • Creating amazing reports for both internal company use and company's customers.
  • Exceptionally reliable and quick support team. Any question or issue will be resolved within minutes.
  • User interface is sometimes confusing. Caused by design-driven approach. Many important buttons are hidden, some elements a user tries to click are actually inactive, whereas the user is expecting it to be clickable.
If your team needs to keep track of hours or gets paid on hourly basis, or your company charges for hours of labour, this is definitely the best choice for the job.
Our team management became so much easier once we started using Everhour. And we have not seen any good competitors on the market yet.
Read Alex Dutkovsky's full review
Janelle Henderson profile photo
September 05, 2018

User Review: "Everhour time tracking."

• It has the ability to work with Asana to time different tasks.
  • The customer service is awesome! (Shout out to Waclaw!)
  • It is user-friendly.
  • N/A
It is best suited when you're wanting to track time for billing purposes or to improve overall efficiency within a department. You can use it as a tool as well as it allows users to track where they spend their time throughout the day.
Read Janelle Henderson's full review
Elizabeth West profile photo
September 05, 2018

User Review: "Everhour ensures that we make money!"

• Everhour allows us to break down each project into subtasks to see where most of our internal hours are being allocated. It helps us report that feedback to clients if there are any questions and even adjust as we go to make sure we are spending time in optimal areas.
  • The Everhour integration with Asana makes it extremely easy for us to track our time. Most of us have had to track time in the past at previous companies or places of work, and it is always daunting to add one more thing to your to-do list. But, the integration makes it easy to record work in real-time or retroactively adjust hours.
  • The dashboard for creating reports is a little confusing. I'd like more pre-built template options or to be able to see a well-rounded view at project progress/status more easily.
To track time internally. We have found a way to add our contractors' time as well (not ideal though), so that addition could be a really nice feature.
Read Elizabeth West's full review
Jesse Griffith profile photo
September 05, 2018

Review: "Everhour and Asana. Happily Everhour After?"

• Easy to set up, maintain, and read project budget reports.
  • Works seamlessly with our project management software, Asana.
  • Issues alerts if a project is nearing the total budget.
  • It would be great if the alerts could be set on individual tasks within Asana. Not sure if this is an Asana issue or an issue with the integration of Everhour.
  • Project reports could be a little more printer friendly.
Everhour fits all scenarios with our organization. It is extremely valuable in all facets of our environment. Time and budget are our lifeline and we live and breathe always trying our best to know how much time it takes for us to complete tasks and projects.
Read Jesse Griffith's full review
Guy-Louis de le Vingne profile photo
December 08, 2018

Everhour Review: "Simple is beautiful: it does what it says"

It is used throughout the organisation.
Unique selling point for us was the Asana integration, so that our employees do not need to learn a new tool. They just need to install an extension on Chrome/safari to see the time tracking inside Asana.
  • Very easy to implement across the organisation
  • Fully Integrated with our task management tool: Asana
  • nothing to learn for our employees: simple is beautiful in this case
  • One thing it lacks is the opportunity to easily see what people will be busy with in the following weeks
Everhour is best for project-based work:
  • Actuals can be confronted to estimates
  • Actuals or budget can be invoiced to a final client
  • possibility to include the expenses related to a project
  • Pivot-table-like reporting
Read Guy-Louis de le Vingne's full review
Kellie Sabas profile photo
December 06, 2018

Review: "Everhour helps our remote team track time efficiently!"

• Everhour lets you set a budget and time limit which is helpful so the team is cognizant of their time.
  • Everhour lets you see reports at daily, weekly and monthly [intervals] which helps with admin/invoicing.
  • Everhour tracks hours efficiently so there’s transparency and accuracy within the team.
  • Can’t think of any
As a team of remote people, we rely on Everhour to track time for reporting and invoicing purposes.
Read Kellie Sabas's full review
Josh Troyer profile photo
November 28, 2018

User Review: "Everhour has saved us money"

• Easy add-on to Google Chrome and Safari
  • Can't add expenses to reports
  • No app for the Android phone
We use Everhour for time tracking and billing.
Read Josh Troyer's full review
Sergio Monge profile photo
October 16, 2018

Review: "Everhour, to be transparent and well organized on time."

• Self explanatory UI. There is no need to big introductions to the software to understand how to track time.
  • The reporting tool is very useful and work correctly for many different types of report.
  • I will like a better connection with JIRA since It's the tool where our employees receive their tickets.
  • Actually there is no more to say here. Everhour works perfectly for our needs.
Everhour works perfectly when you need to have all your team self organized on time basics, and you want to have a real control about how people spend their time at work. I see it as very useful on reporting, because I want to show to my clients how their money is spent.
Read Sergio Monge's full review
January 08, 2019

User Review: "Pros/Cons to Everhour"

Everhour is limited to my small team of 10.
  • The time tracking extension on the browser makes it easy to add time, search for tasks, and manage your hours.
  • Everhour's data exports needs a lot of help. I spend a lot of time cleaning up the data and sometimes the data doesn't reflect in the export the same way it does in the report because of tracking issues in the back-end. Best ways to improve the data exports: 1) no merged cells, 2) no line breaks.
  • While the staff is super helpful, it is quite frustrating when they are not available 24/7. Having off hours to communicate with someone makes it difficult to get my answers quickly. I haven't seen any, but perhaps having a blog/forum that sources commonly asked questions can remedy the customer service hours issue.
Everhour is wonderful to use to help track user's hours. My team used it to help us understand where we are spending our time and we analyzed the data to determine whether we are spending our time wisely.
December 22, 2018

Review: "Everhour is great for our small company"

• Makes it easy to switch between projects I have worked on recently.
  • Integrates with Chrome as a plugin so I don't have to go to a dedicated website just to begin my day.
  • Helps me keep focus when switching projects.
  • The Mobile app is difficult to use sometimes.
Everhour is great for a company that has good project management because it allows the employees to only see what they need so that they don't get overwhelmed by all the different projects and tasks going on.

Everhour Scorecard Summary

About Everhour

Everhour is simple and accurate time tracking software for teams.

The vendor says the product allows you to:
  • See who’s tracking time, who’s overworked and who can handle more.
  • Keep track of all your project budgets, schedule threshold alerts, use forward resource planning.
  • Build any kind of reports and send professional-looking invoices.

Everhour integrates with your project management app so you can track time on tasks right from its interface: Asana, Basecamp, Trello, Jira, GitHub and more.