March 13, 2020
Score 9 out of 10
Read this authenticated review
Pros and Cons
- Nintex forms drive User Adoption as they can be beautifully branded.
- Nintex workflows are intuitive to end-users. It is simple and easy for them to start using them.
- Nintex workflows are very scalable. We have simple Send for Approval workflows as well as highly complex workflows using multiple state machines.
- It is easy to draw a process using BPMN and then map it to the workflow steps.
- It would be good to have even more online training available.
- Some kind of on-premises version of Hawkeye would be useful--it's currently hard to monitor the on-prem usage of workflows.
- There don't seem to be any official training books available. All the training is bits and pieces. There seems to be no curriculum, which would be useful.