Pendo.io is a product engagement platform with features for in-app analytics, surveys and feedback, and guidance.https://media.trustradius.com/product-logos/oZ/OW/553WFENZBIJO.pngPendo.io: Analytics for AnyonePendo is being used for one of our newer products (where it was easier to work into the code), but not for our flagship product. It's used for analytics, occasional announcements, and invitations to participate in our NPS survey. We could/should be using it more.,I love that you can target specific tags and elements for analytics. It's pretty easy even if you don't understand HTML, and super easy if you do. It's easy to set up specific filters and audience groups to slice and dice the data.,Pendo is very flexible... and sometimes that causes problems. For example, you can customize your guides and invitations with your own HTML, CSS, and JS, but the effects of doing this are not always obvious and sometimes break the experience without you being able to tell. I've had a support person even tell me that they recommend people NOT change the HTML or CSS for this reason... in which case the feature shouldn't be exposed to users. It is harder to identify specific data about a user (role, permission level, etc.) than it ought to be. You can set up specific custom fields, but it's not easy and requires a bunch of coordination.,8,I'm not in the loop on ROI issues.,WalkMe and Google Analytics,26 to 50 people,Setting up analytics (tags) Setting up filters and target audiences,Changing CSS, HTML, or JS can have unexpected results.,9Pendo.io is a wonderful product to dePend on.Pendo.io is being used by our business to understand how our customers are using our product and how we can better design our software for the betterment of our customer experience. Pendo.io addresses the need to understand how our customers are interacting with our software and what areas may need improvement based on usage statistics.,Provides a clean interface with which to interact. This ensures all data is able to be found quickly and efficiently. Provides accurate and up to date metrics on the data we are looking for. Allows us to create guides and surveys to keep us closer with our customers and ensure we are offering the best product we can.,The current Dashboard is easy to use but is limited on the customization ability. I'd like to see the ability to customize your dashboard and move features where you want them instead of adding them and having them be set/stuck for you.,10,Pendo.io has allowed us to better grow our software by discovering areas of improvement while also bringing to light areas where we may have spent too much time on for little reward.,1 to 5 people,The feature tagging/searching through Pendo is a very smooth process. As long as the proper code is contained in the software, you can tag a feature/page in very little time. The navigation UI, with the most recent update, is cleaner and easier to use so I can quickly get to the page I want. Dashboards give you the most information at a glance. They're easy to set up as long as you know the information you're looking for. You can make them as detailed as you'd like or just have a dashboard focused on one thing.,The guide creation process is the only thing I've ever struggled with while using Pendo. It seems to involve too much technical know-how if you want to properly get your guide to be stylized and functioning properly.,Yes, but I don't use it,9Get Visual and Powerful User Tracking with PendoPendo is used to understand user behaviors, flows through the application, and other attributes like browser and retention. It offers a highly visible way to understand if users are navigating the app as expected, and reaching the right pages and events in the process. Highly-visible account and page segmentation make it easy to really identify gaps and trends.,Account and page segmentation with color and tag grouping. User behavior and attribute tracking. NPS, user flow maps, and grouped page reports.,Easier site integration and setup. Mobile experience. Deeper support for single page apps.,10,Visibility into feature and page adoption. See user dropoff and roadblocks. Use metrics for account-based marketing.,Hotjar and Mixpanel,HubSpot, Salesforce.com, JIRA Software,1 to 5 people,50,1,Understand feature uptake Find user behavior funnels Document gaps and dead ends,Associate page behaviors with accounts to drive upsells/renewals See specific page groups at a glance Identify key browsers and user behaviors at scale,Deeper account based marketing Better understand long-term feature adoption goals Address and harden gaps or weak areas,9,No,Price Product Features Product Usability Prior Experience with the Product Existing Relationship with the Vendor Positive Sales Experience with the Vendor Third-party Reviews,We would implement more criteria around visual support and installation steps. Our criteria would need to include more support for how the product is actually installed and used, its applicability to single page applications, and its support for native workflows. While many of these were supported out of the box, it was important to know during the sales process.,Implemented in-house,No,Change management was minimal,Mobile support Installation through Segment Tracking unique pages in a complex app,9,No,10,No,Pendo's mobile support is emerging, and sales/support have kept us abreast of support every step of the way. The ongoing dialog has helped us plan our investment and next steps every time.,Tracking user progress through defined pages Tracking URL visits/pages User device and browser traits,Mobile Comprehensive flow diagrams Anything with complex workflows,No,9
Pendo.io

Pendo.io Reviews

Pendo.io

TrustRadius Top Rated for 2019
Showing 3 of 85 Pendo.io ratings and reviews.

Do you use this product? Write a Review
Aaron Beaty profile photo
January 28, 2019

Pendo.io is a wonderful product to dePend on.

Usability

Overall, Pendo provides a smooth interface, especially with the most recent update, and I couldn't imagine using or learning any other platform so product focused. From the moment I log into Pendo, I know where I'm going and what I'm looking for and I'm able to find that, through the interface, in as little time as possible. This helps keep me focused on doing other tasks at work so I'm not overburdened with hunting things down in the system.
Read Aaron Beaty's full review