Overall Satisfaction with Druva inSync
As an Office 365 Administrator, I have to be able to identify and manage risk. We value the Microsoft O365 cloud platform, but when it comes to restoring deleted files, their restoration process is awful! I have significant piece of mind when files are deleted from our SharePoint sites, that instead of going into the "recycling bin", I can restore the entire Document Library or Site as needed, to the day before. This alone has saved me a lot of time!
- Restoring users and deleted files from both Cloud and desktop applications, with only a few button click.
- The InSync dashboard allows me to see where all my assets are and when their last backups occurred.
- The installation process was VERY easy. So getting everyone up and running was painless.
- Restoration Log Report, should match file name to Microsoft's Activity log. One for one comparison helps to ensure that all files were restored.
- They need a report that also allows me to know if a backup process is taking a more than normal amount of time. I had one user whose backup started August 28th and was still running Sept 15th. This to me, would be a "failed" backup, but it was just stuck and none of their reports alerted me.
- I really don't have a third issue, Druva Rocks!
- I have lived through the restoration process and must admit, the security I feel having Druva now, compared to before when I just relied on Microsoft, is life changing for me! If I see that someone accidently deleted 2,700 files (due to improperly Un-Sycning a SharePoint synced folder). I don't even flinch. In the past, with Microsoft, it would have been a nightmare to restore.
- Peace of mind, is the biggest ROI I can think of!
We used to pay for MozyPro (before Carbonite), when I was shopping around for a Cloud backup, Druva stood out because it could backup us everything: Desktop, Exchange, Outlook and SharePoint. Since we are 100% Office 365 cloud based, Druva won!
We have not had any issues, so I don't have any examples, I use the Microsoft Alerts to identify all the issues within our system.
Druva stood out because it not only backed up the laptops, but Exchange, OneDrive and SharePoint, in one solution.
I sent invitations and walked everyone through the process. It was so painless that I would do it again!
Do you think Druva Data Resiliency Cloud delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Druva Data Resiliency Cloud's feature set?
Did Druva Data Resiliency Cloud live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Druva Data Resiliency Cloud go as expected?
Would you buy Druva Data Resiliency Cloud again?
The scope of reports provided within the Druva portal is good, however the details needed to verify against Microsoft Activity logs, is where Druva needs to improve. When the point was raised to the Druva Support team, they took immediate action to try and help ensure that in future incidents, the reports would more closely align to the reports from Microsoft activity logs. This helps me to verify that ALL the files deleted were indeed restored.
Using Druva inSync
Evaluating Druva inSync and Competitors
Yes - MozyPro was the previous desktop backup, we did not have a Cloud OneDrive or SharePoint backup and that proved to be very painful. After 7 tech support calls to Microsoft, I literally gave us trying to figure out what files had been deleted from a site. Microsoft kept asking, what files were deleted, to which I responded, I don't know, that is why I wanted to restore the whole site!!!!
- Product Features
- Product Usability
- Analyst Reports
During the evaluation process, Druva was the least expensive when you take into account that MozyPro only backed up our desktop. When Carbonite purchased MozyPro, they also added the cloud backup. However, their bid was still higher than Druva's complete solution.
Druva inSync Implementation
Druva inSync Training
Druva inSync Support
Problems get solved
Kept well informed
No escalation required
Immediate help available
Support understands my problem
Support cares about my success
Quick Initial Response
Yes - Desktop support is the one area that I value most. If a machine is down and has to be replaced, the ease of installation and duration of "down time" are significant issues. Knowing that, if I could not help the employee, Druva could helps give me piece of mind.
During a recent "Un-Sync" action performed by a user, thousands of files were deleted. With the support of Druva, I was able to restore all the files and verify to the user that everything was made whole. That is the most valuable thing I could do. Druva is working hard to make sure that their reports more closely align with the Microsoft Activity reports, so the verification process is easier to reassure the user and team that all files were restored.
I have dealt with MANY support teams in my role as system administer for: Office 365, Concur, Replicon, Webex, Adobe, Dataprise, and MozyPro. The support team at Druva, is far and above the best! They respond quickly, they take action when needed, and they are easy to understand (meaning they don't talk too Techy, to my users). I am very please with all the support we receive from this team!
Using Druva inSync
Like to use
Technical support not required
Quick to learn
Feel confident using
I have recommended this product to both Microsoft employees and Dataprise employees, so their clients can have the piece of mind that Druva brings me. They all agree that Microsoft's site restoration process is difficult at best, and the ease of restoration with Druva is of great value.