Overall Satisfaction with GoToConnect (formerly Jive)
We utilize GoToConnect across all of our companies and multiple locations. We moved to GoToConnect from a mixture of three separate on-premise hardware solutions to a common hosted environment. This now allows us to access all phone users via a 4 digit extension as well as search a single directory by name on the phone or through the applications.
- Great call quality.
- Quick visual creation of auto attendant; we have unique configurations at each location.
- Allow virtual fax at each extension.
- The Hot Desk feature is used by many of our users that move between sites to maintain a common desk phone solution.
- There have been improvements in the call reporting but we have a unique requirement of needing to build a group of users/phone lines to be in the reporting process.
- We calculated our first-year savings at over $150,000 by eliminating all individual call costs, removal of PRI, dropping on-site licensing, and maintenance of existing PBX hardware.
- Improved communication between locations that had been on a variety of solutions by consolidating on a common platform.
- Provide email alerts to voice mail messages.
- Ability to allow users to keep their existing phone number/extension as they transfer from one site to another even across multiple states.
The deployment was very easy. Desk Phones were configured remotely and delivered to each site. The users plugged them into the network and porting of numbers went very smoothly across 12 locations.
We have over a dozen locations with unique internet providers and our call quality has been very consistent across all of these sites. Our users can be very vocal if there are issues and I found I had to reach out to them to get confirmation that they were not having any issues with the calls.
For the most part, it performs a basic function; I make a call and I receive a call. But more importantly, with this system, we are able to go far beyond this by quickly creating advanced auto attendant configurations, supporting e-Fax, allow Hot Desk capabilities to temporarily convert a remote phone to your standard phone. We implemented round-robin call center functions and developed custom reporting for our in-house sales groups.
Yes - We replaced 3 VoIP systems; Cisco Call Manager, NEC phone system, and Shortell phone systems. All three were on-premise solutions with costly overhead expenses; the Cisco and NEC solutions were over 12 years old.
Do you think GoTo Connect delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with GoTo Connect's feature set?
Did GoTo Connect live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of GoTo Connect go as expected?
Would you buy GoTo Connect again?
GoToConnect is easily implemented even in situations where there is no on-site I.T. support. The onboarding team was excellent to work with to [ensure] the porting of our existing numbers happened on time and went smoothly. The system requires very little maintenance or training once implemented and the management portal makes changes easy to implement.