User Review: "Spredfast - best in class social CRM"https://www.trustradius.com/social-media-managementSpredfastUnspecified8.11011012013-10-07T22:42:54.234Z
- Social Listening.
- Content deployment: We publish four main types of content: 1) Branding and advertising (promotion of new lines, etc.). 2) Amplification of PR events. 3) Reputation management. This is really responding to escalated customer service issues. We have a call center to manage customer service issues, but Spredfast does not integrate with this system. 4) Social campaigns. These are themed campaigns for which we create original content.
- Robust labeling for detailed analytics: This is a new feature in Spredfast, and is extremely valuable to us. The problem with social analytics is that there is no consistency regarding metrics across platforms like Twitter and Facebook - they all measure slightly different things. It's very difficult to get aggregate reporting at the granular campaign level. Labeling solves this problem by making it possible to tag everything related to a social campaign and aggregate metrics at the campaign level. This allows us to mine all the social data per campaign and really understand what is happening.
- Even with a great UX, it can always be easier and faster.
- Spredfast has allowed us to ramp up our social advertising efforts, resulting in an increase in ROI.
10 - Social Marketing, Customer Service, Public Relations, and Associate Communications.
Evaluation and Selection
- SiteCatalyst (Omniture): This is important for us to understand the conversion funnel. We know that social typically doesn't have a very high conversion rate compared to email and other channels. However, even if social is unlikely to be the last touch resulting in a sale, it is definitely part of the conversion funnel. Integration of Spredfast with SiteCatalyst helps us to understand attribution. For example, a large number of people might be driven to our website by a social campaign. It's very helpful to understand who among them converted following additional touches through other channels.
- BazaarVoice: We use BazaarVoice's Q&A functionality called "Ask and Answer" to manage customer questions. It would be nice to integrate Spredfast with this so that there could be a single place to resolve customer issues, rather than two separate places. This would allow us to track response times, etc. in a centralized way.