Overall Satisfaction with Webexpenses
Across the whole organization for expense reporting. I did not make the decision to use it, but have been told it saved money.
- Easy to take pictures through the app and save them right into receipts.
- Easy to review archived claims.
- Easy to see historical data.
- The app unpaired my phone while on the road and so I couldn't use it for the duration of the trip.
- Confusing pushing "Receipts" and "My Receipts" around.
- Hard to add a new client.
I need more time using it - during the COVID pandemic, we didn't travel much, so cell phone reimbursement was about the only expense. Now that I am seeing customers more, I will be using it for additional expenses, and so will need to get more familiar with it.
I am only a Webexpenses user, I use it for claims submissions but not processing or approvals.
Do you think Webexpenses delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Webexpenses's feature set?
Did Webexpenses live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Webexpenses go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy Webexpenses again?