Overall Satisfaction with Wrike
At Leadtail, we use Wrike for the entire company. It helps us keep track of every task we do for clients, as well as each team member's workload. It also helps us with project management.
- Organize daily tasks - easy to use it as your own to do list
- Project management - easy to keep track of every task under a project as well as the resources used
- Overall an easy to use app and user friendly
- I would like a more accurate search functionality overall, but also inside one particular project or Wrike ticket.
- Wrike tickets - the ability to assign tasks to team members and follow up on them
- Email notifications with status for each task
- Wrike helps us keep track of client work as well as team's work load.
- It keep us organized
Ease of use and user-friendly interface as well as complexity of the platform for future use.
Do you think Wrike delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Wrike's feature set?
Did Wrike live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Wrike go as expected?
Would you buy Wrike again?
Wrike Feature Ratings
Yes - First, we implemented Wrike for our most urgent processes. Once we got that down we started "playing" with other functionalities.
Change management was a big part of the implementation and was well-handled
30 - The entire organization is using Wrike for all our tasks and projects.
- Building editorial calendars for our clients
- Using Wrike forms for requests from clients
- Dive deep into more functions from Wrike and adapting them to our organization
I like the fast responsive rate and the fact that there weren't many times we had to reach out to support.
Problems get solved
Kept well informed
No escalation required
Immediate help available
Support understands my problem
Support cares about my success
Quick Initial Response
Did not. Wasn't needed. Every issue we had (and there weren't many) got solved pretty quickly.