March 29, 2021
SPS CommerceComputer Software, 1001-5000 employees
Score 7 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Xactly Incent
We just finished implementing Incent for our Sales Team to receive their regular commission statements. It helped us adjust to our fast-growing Sales Org and is saving us lots of manual work each month. We are also beginning to implement CEA to automate that process as well.
- There are a lot of options in Xactly, so you are usually able to accomplish anything you need.
- They have had pretty regular updates so there are always improvements being made.
- They have a community portal that allows you to provide ideas and vote on other people's ideas for things that aren't currently accessible in Incent.
- They could have the ability to download more data easier. For example, you can only export a few things in Excel, it would be nice if they would expand that in more areas.
- The formula and rule writing could be more user-friendly, maybe provide a more basic formula writing experience.
- I would like to see more customizability on the incentive statement. There are fairly limited options and it seems like adding more options would make it more useful.
- We are saving a lot of time each month.
- We cut out repetitive processes and allowed for more fulfilling work.
- Our payroll process became cleaner and more accurate.
Our Sales Operations team is using Xactly Analytics to help create useful reports for Sales Management. We are also beginning to implement CEA to cut time on expensing and we are beginning to work with our HR team on getting other comp implemented in Xactly.
Xactly is great for larger sales teams who have all data tracked in a CRM system. It is easy to automate and easy to run monthly. It is less worth it for smaller sales teams that rely on more indirect data, it can get messy and harder to manage than calculations outside of Xactly.