Overall Satisfaction with Zoom
Zoom is being used by the whole organization at this moment. The company currently has two paid accounts, one for sales other for support. Every individual including myself has a personal account tied to the paid ones (per invitation). Individual or personal account is used for short meetings with the customer. There is a 40 minutes limit for personal accounts. Sales account is used for longer meetings with customers, demo sessions or coaching. support account is used by the support team to provide services and remote support to our customers. they can connect to any virtual environment here zoom is accepted.
- Ease of Use
- Works great on iPhone
- Screen Share at its best
- Cloud and local recording of meetings
- inApp features like chats, polls, taking control over connected participants
- Webcam activation depending on invite settings can be annoying or invasive for some people
- Connect via computer audio can have glitches and people needs to connect voice by phone
- It can freeze sometimes
- Take care on which screen you share if you have a multiple display set up
- Can disconnect meetings for others where group-shared accounts user start another meeting not checking availability
- Improved collaboration
- improved customer satisfaction from previous tool used for remote support
- more robust meeting scheduling
- impress to customers that ignore zoom capabilities or existance
- being a progressive trend between our partners to use it
Better audio and video quality. Tolerant to low bandwidth consumes fewer computer resources than other solutions. Computer audio connection is a better capability to connect on the go. iPhone and Android app local and cloud recording are the best you can do, you can use Skype, hangouts, webex, GoToMeeting. But after you meet Zoom you won't ever be back again with the previous ones.
Real great fit for companies with virtual conferencing needs, prospects meetings to show value and Look&Feel of apps, software solutions. Companies with support teams that provide support to existing customers while needing remote support. Meeting scheduling and virtual conferencing capabilities. Can not figure out where Zoom would not be suitable. Anyone can use it. Do you need to schedule a meeting across countries, companies and/or organizations? Zoom. remote support? Zoom. record on-screen meeting? Zoom and so it goes.