Adobe Sign (formerly EchoSign) is an electronic signature platform and service, and part of the Adobe Document Cloud suite of document management solutions, the other being Adobe Acrobat.https://media.trustradius.com/product-logos/jG/RU/BVQ2SQWF493R.JPEGE-Sign-Saving Time and Money and Keeping OrderWe use Adobe eSign Services for policy acknowledgements. Each year we have employees acknowledge they have read the employee handbook and use Adobe eSign for this. We also use it when there is a new policy that more than 10 employees have to sign off on. The final use is for when one of our employees wants to use a auto out of our fleet for company business. We send the acknowledgment to them. They have to review and provide us with their drivers license information and birth date. Then we add a second signature which is a person from our insurance team who runs an MVR to make sure the person has an active drivers license and is able to drive a company car. Then final copy goes to HR who makes a copy for the employee file. All can be done in a matter of minutes instead of days sending forms back and forth.,Multiple signatures on one form. Providing an audit trail that stands up in court. Easy tracking of where you stand when needing multiple forms signed. Ease of form creation.,Speed of system.,9,Saved a lot of time in tracking signatures for policy acknowledgements. Ease of access for employees to sign off on form. Don't have to wait for someone to create the form for us. Can have form created and out in a matter of minutes. Only negative is the amount of time it takes to print off acknowledgments once they come in. It would be fantastic if there was a print all feature (form and audit).,SilkRoad HRMS,UltiPro, Tango Card, Oracle Siebel Enterprise Marketing Suite,1500,1,Employee Handbook Acknowledgements Spousal Affidavit forms for Health Insurance Motor Vehicle Policy Acknowledgement with additional signature from Insurance authorizing use of vehicle,The work flow of the forms for multiple signatures Management was impressed with the Mega Sign feature,At this time, we cannot think of any other ways we could use the services but would be interested in other's suggestions.,10,Yes,Price Product Features Product Usability,I don't think that we would change the process unless it would be that we looked at Adobe eSign first. It was by far the best value for the money that we found and was super easy to use. We have never regretted the decision to go with this product and it has worked really well for us.,Implemented in-house,No,Change management was minimal,Initial Training Setting up users permissions Getting company to sign off on the product,8,No,8,No,When we were first getting started with Adobe, the person that was assigned to our implementation was fantastic. He took the time to walk me through all the processes and options and was very patient with me when I called with numerous questions. When the time came to launch the product he was available with just a phone call.,Creation of Forms Megasign Feature Tracking status of forms,Printing out forms once completed - too many clicks Intitial use of multi signatures on one form (once I did a few it got easier),Yes, but I don't use it,9Echosign is a no-brainer for small business.We use Echosign to manage over 200 independent contractor agreements. The logistics of trying to get people in the office to sign their agreements each year is challenging. Echosign has allowed us the flexibility to get the agreements to our contractors, signed, and returned much more efficiently. The contractors appreciate not having to make the drive in to sign their paperwork and I can focus more energy on hiring and service management, instead of scheduling and hounding people who are already on board. We use this same model for all of our client contracts as well. 80% of our business happens using e-mail and our online website. When our clients book services with us we can send them their contracts for review and to be signed with the touch of a button. Our clients are busy professionals with full time jobs and they don't have time to come into the office or mail paperwork back and forth. Echosign is a win win solution. I love that Echosign has a built in reminder system as well. You can set up a reminder daily or weekly. It sends an email to the receipt ant on your behalf which allows our team to focus on other tasks instead of managing the items we need signed.,Echosign does allow you to customizes your forms, but I would like the ability to customize it further so that the reminder emails and notifications can be branded with our business pieces, such as font, colors, links, and logo use. One thing I would really like to see changed on these forms is the text formatting. When you add a large form field, the font size changes to fit the field size. It would be nice if all the text stayed a consistent size regardless of the amount of text entered or the size of the box. It makes the forms look a little unprofessional. Also, I would like to see a wrap-function for the text. Instead of the text running off the page in a straight line, having it return down to the next line just like when you're using a field in an Excel spreadsheet with the wrap text function.,Echosign has literally saved us thousands of dollar. It does this by streamlining out process, and making our team member more efficient. We don't have to pay for mailing contracts in the mail or pay our people more hours to manage our contracts. Echosign has given us the ability to provide our clients and contractors with a faster service. They get their contracts in their email which is convenient and accessible. They don't spend additional time or money traveling and mailing paperwork back and forth to us. If we didn't have this function to use in our human resources department we would need to high additional people to handle the work flow. We don't need to do that because Echosign, acts in a sense, like a 2nd set of hands for our process. It ROCKS!,10,10,3,1,Streamlining process,Echosign helped us stay up to speed in a world where people want instant responses We can host the signed documents on our secured server in electronic form now instead of paper only.,8,The ability to drag and drop the text boxes - easy. The reminder function is very easy to use and takes just a second. I like being to review signed documents - echo sign saves them. If you lose something or need to access them again, you can and they are easy to find. Just search the email address you sent them to or the persons name.,Adding multiple text boxes that are the same size. It can be time consuming. Luckily, you only have to do it once if it's a form you use often.,8Choose Echosign and your users will thank youEchosign's greatest strength is its out of the box usability for a wide variety of users. There is also a clear depth of functionality however they do not confuse the interface with too much information or customization options. Echosign integrates well with major enterprise SAAS products such as Salesforce.com and Box.com. Being able to tie our executed agreements to the relevant records in those systems is a huge win. Echosign's usability is reflected in the fact that our People Department was immediately able to assume responsibility for getting electronic signature on key employee documents with no training and virtually no ongoing support.,"Only I Sign" functionality where you are signing an agreement that was not sent to you from within EchoSign is difficult to find. Further, it is not entirely apparent how to do self-signature on those type of documents without a bit of trial and error (or help from a co-worker). Managing of documents out for signature could be improved - the ability to modify certain aspects of an unsigned document that has been sent (without cancelling it and starting over) could use help.,Prior to Echosign at one of my previous companies, we were seeing a multi-day cycle for the signature of documents without an e-signature solution in place. After Echosign we saw agreements for large enterprise B2B projects executed in hours and with minimal friction. In my current role, our company was able to immediately transition to e-signature for all internal employee agreements which has streamlined processes tremendously and ensures accurate archiving of all previously executed documents. Using the integration of Echosign with Salesforce.com, reps and support are easily able to close deals and pull original agreements without leaving their primary systems of record.,9,9,Internal signature of employee documents and paperwork Vendor agreements and partner documents Sales agreements and contracts,,Implemented in-house,8,Online training Self-taught,8,There are always organizations that prefer a more formal method to training however one of our primary goals with Echosign was to integrate deeply and simply into people's day to day work. Accomplishing this has minimized training and so yes, I would recommend using the product right from the start... no training required.,No,7User management needs work.EchoSign handles the ability to manage signatures and the overall signing process very well. EchoSign handles the ability to add smart tags to all types of documents for easy generation and usage EchoSign document management is both searchable and easy to use Integrates well with multiple systems, including Salesforce.com,User management needs work; for adding users it is fine however to edit users or remove them, it is lacking. Cannot send mass emails to users or get any kind of user history such when/who created/de-activated.,We don't currently measure anything specific around use of this tool, we are awesome like that, however I do know reps and legal spend far less time getting signatures than in the past. We have a tangible audit trail for each one of our documents signed using EchoSign.,8,9,75,1,It shortens the contract/legal document signature cycle time. Allows for tracking where the document is in the signature process as well as sending reminders to all parties. Adds a robust audit history to each document.,We used it for a very signature heavy internal project approvals that had to be linked to certain signatures on the doc and be signed in any order . While not innovative, it was good to see EchosSign was up to the job and we have templates for later use.,I am hoping we will use for vendor contracts, employment contracts and our corporate credit card, among others.,,Docusign,Product Features Product Usability,If re-doing the vendor evaluation for an esignature solution, we would conduct more in-depth comparisons and add other vendors to the mix. While I know we would have made the same choice in going with EchoSign, it would have still given use more detailed data for future reference.,Implemented in-house,Yes,Change management was a minor issue with the implementation,Using the role based signatures.,9,Self-taught,Yes but still need training for end users especially if you have not set up smart tags and users have to drag signature blocks and other data into the legal documents.,7,I have now implemented EchoSign twice, once using web only with no integration with any system and the second time integrated with Salesforce.com. While the first, non-integrated implementation was much easier, the business value associated with the integration to CRM system to much more. The automated file attachment of the signed contract is just one small example of how this integration saves the sales time clicks and time.,No - we have not done any customization to the interface,No - we have not done any custom code,We have not done any customization to the UI or anything else as there as not been a need for it with the simpler and easier requirements of the first implementation and now with the second implementation using the agreement templates and built-in data mappings as part of integration setup, no additional customization has been necessary. The one item we are considering is on the salesforce.com side.,No,8,Yes,I was in the midst of trying to do multiple more complicated documents, I had to log multiple support cases. One of the cases I logged was asking how to setup a document with very specific and somewhat complicated requirements and how to do that in EchoSign. While he ultimately referred me to their training module for their smart tags, which was appropriate, he did respond very quickly to my questions with detailed information, including samples, regarding how to solve my issue when he could have just sent me to training or documentation.,9,8,8,9,Eventually we will integrate with Salesforce.com.,9,7,Lower per license rate for the contract term.,Be willing and able to walk away to get a better price. 2013 Update: They are losing customers due to their previous outages so they are slightly more willing to work on price.Simple to use. Integrated with Salesforce and Big Machines.Very easy to use. It has a simplistic interface which means the learn time is straightforward. Easy for a user to set-up and for the signer to sign. Takes most any document type. Integration was straightforward. We have integrated with Salesforce.com and BigMachines.,They set some maintenance timeframes at the end of the month. However, when I’ve complained, they have adjusted. Have had a couple of outages – not major, but noticeable. It is not easy to tell when you are in the preview screen if you’ve made a mistake. The software has the ability to place fields on the document. If you drag a field to edge, it disappears, and you think it’s gone but it’s not really gone, and it shows up to the client somewhere else in the document. This can be confusing to new users.,Higher quality orders are being submitted. Previously, we had a lot of problems with missing pages on contracts and clients writing on contracts, both of which could cause orders to be rejected. In general document integrity is really important. It helps assure to a sales rep that their order will be accepted. No lost revenue. It reduces the risk of a contract being rejected in a quarter. Previously, we had a 1-2% contract rejection rate and now it’s practically zero. There is a staff time benefit of not having to check documents that come through Echosign. You don’t have to count pages etc. For my staff, it probably saved her 10% of the time.,9,9,100,0,Obtaining counter signature for sales orders Internally for signing correspondence w/clients Approving timesheets and expense reports,,,Implemented in-house,,Self-taught,We didn’t need training, as it was so easy to use. We referenced training materials to train other people. I needed something more company specific to train internal users, so I created my own.,It is possible to set-up Echosign tags.,No,9,9,8,Salesforce.com BigMachines,Box,We did have a sales rep and did negotiate – we didn’t pay list price, however they weren’t willing to entertain a whole lot of negotiation. IT accepted contract terms as is as it is a low $, low risk application.Pretty effective document signature system.Getting documents signed Saving documents for reference Storing templates from common document types,We use it at the most basic level, but it does what it needs to well enough,Shorter time to document signing Faster and more efficient document management,8,8,3,0,Collecting signatures from clients Saving signed documents in the cloud,No,,Implemented in-house,8,Self-taught,Very easy to learn. The feature set is pretty obvious and intuitive. The workflow is logical.,No,7,7,9,8,Google docs - I know it has that capability but haven't had time yet. Dropbox - Again, pretty sure they have implemented hooks just haven't gotten around to it.,,Standard pricing, cancel anytime.
Adobe Sign (formerly EchoSign)

Adobe Sign Reviews

Adobe Sign

Showing 6 of 117 Adobe Sign ratings and reviews.

Do you use this product? Write a Review
Lori Diggs profile photo
February 19, 2016

E-Sign-Saving Time and Money and Keeping Order

Support

Most of the time the support technicians are readily available and are very quick to respond. There have been some occasions however, when I send in a support request and it seems to get lost in the shuffle and I have to do a little digging to get a response.
Read Lori Diggs's full review
November 04, 2013

User management needs work.

Support

They have improved this in the latter half of 2012 adding more online help which they didn't have previously. With regards to the support by a person, sometimes answers seem delayed but again this has improved in the latter half of 2012.

2013 Update:
Support has improved over the last year as has the downtime however there still is some downtime; more than there should be if they have full data center redundancy, which they should but I don't know if they do. I still don't have access to what appears to be a support portal however that is likely due to my support level.

About Adobe Sign