Adobe Sign Reviews

February 03, 2021
Katie Booth | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support Rating

I haven't had to deal with support much, but the account manager here has always had a great experience. When tickets have been submitted in the past, they were always addressed promptly and solved in a timely manner.
Read Katie Booth's full review
February 02, 2021
Jose Madhavasseril | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support Rating

Support has been good however somewhat uneven across the board. I usually bring difficult questions to the table which can't be solved by a simple support document. Most L1 support engineers are helpful for the basics however I've found availability has been tough. Although support has been adequate, we get responses at off-work hours which is not ideal for the NE market.
Read Jose Madhavasseril's full review
January 25, 2021
Shawn DeLauney | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support Rating

I have reached out in the last two years maybe twice, and this was early on. Each time I had to discuss an issue with a support person, it was handled and resolved quickly. Techs were respectful, honest, knowledgeable, and seemed like they really enjoyed assisting users.
Read Shawn DeLauney's full review
January 23, 2021
Bari Zach | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support Rating

I have used support only a handful of times and while it has been helpful there is always room for improvement. It would be great if the chat support was right on the main Adobe Sign page and it didn't take you to another window.
Read Bari Zach's full review
January 08, 2021
Felicitas O Flores CPP/CSCMP | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support Rating

Adobe Sign helps us get our contracts be signed in a timely manner. Questions can be asked via email which part of the apps and can be resolved immediately. For our organization, Adobe Sign is now a "way of life". The process is simple and yet very vital to our operation
Read Felicitas O Flores CPP/CSCMP's full review
December 19, 2020
Catherine Gagnon | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support Rating

I've had issues where it was difficult to receive support. Emails that I sent would take days to be answered and the questions forums weren't helping me. Eventually things were resolved but it took time
Read Catherine Gagnon's full review
December 18, 2020
Natasha Mellon | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support Rating

The software is intuitive and easy to use, but it would be helpful to be able to reach a live person. The few times I've spoken to a live person they were not particularly helpful.
Read Natasha Mellon's full review
December 15, 2020
Jo Brand | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support Rating

It hasn't always been easy to get answers to my questions. The support staff seems to have a very good basic knowledge but if there is a slightly more in-depth scenario (like using buttons or conditional fields) and a few people might have answers but most will not. When I was getting started with Adobe Sign it often took several tries to get answers to my questions.
Read Jo Brand's full review
December 09, 2020
Crystal Schabinger | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support Rating

I haven't had to contact support often, but when I do, they can usually fix whatever issue I am having within the phone call. I believe there was one instance where it took a few days, but it is very rare that this occurs. They always follow up the call with an email making sure all was resolved to our satisfaction.
Read Crystal Schabinger's full review
November 17, 2020
Brian Randall | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support Rating

Had some users with separate accounts that had to be merged when we converted and the staff was quick to get these resolved. Their emails about changes are informative and not overly wordy. No concerns with access and uptime is great as well. We have never experienced critical down time.
Read Brian Randall's full review
October 30, 2020
Jessie Mead | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support Rating

Easy to get a hold of, able to trouble shoot Adobe Sign- specific questions. It's a little more challenging with how customized our system is to Salesforce to troubleshoot those types of issues, but they have been able to answer most of our questions overall!
Read Jessie Mead's full review
January 26, 2021
Patrick MacCartney | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support Rating

Never had any issues. I don't recall a time when we had to contact support for a question. They only time we needed to contact Adobe is for assistance on some compliance questions and working on our Adobe contract/agreement. The fact that we don't have to contact support is because it is easy to use.
Read Patrick MacCartney's full review
January 08, 2021
Angela Leone | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support Rating

I'm always confident when contacting Adobe Sign tech support that I'm going to get an answer to my questions and it isn't going to take long.
Read Angela Leone's full review
December 23, 2020
Mark Anthony Sinchioco | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support Rating

Adobe Sign helped our corporation during pre-covid times and still helping us a lot more during this troubled time. Documents are secured and much more easier to track, manage and process that you won't miss signing a document. I can say that using Adobe Sign is fun versus signing documents physically and losing them.
Read Mark Anthony Sinchioco's full review
December 20, 2020
Yuan Shing Kong | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support Rating

Adobe Sign support team is able to advice when we are facing challenges integrating with API. However, they are not technical enough to give better solution to us such as recognizing there are things to be improved on internal implementation. We do not have direct contact with technical people (engineers) within Adobe Sign team. This makes the support experience undesirable for backend engineer such as myself.
Read Yuan Shing Kong's full review
December 15, 2020
Chloe Taylor | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support Rating

I have not utilized support, though expect it to be good, as support for other Adobe products is good.
Read Chloe Taylor's full review
November 21, 2020
Vincent Cavallaro | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support Rating

We typically reach out to support to get users unlocked if they had their account deactivated. When ever we reach out we typically get a response within the hour and the issue is resolved in that same time span. I haven't had an issue with support albeit we don't reach out that much
Read Vincent Cavallaro's full review
November 10, 2020
Kelly Watson, CSM, CSPO | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support Rating

I am rating this as neutral as I have not experienced much of support. We typically do the integration and customization work with our developers so typically contacting support is not necessary. I have no negative feedback regarding support. The website has a decent self-help area and search capabilities.
Read Kelly Watson, CSM, CSPO's full review

What is Adobe Sign?

Adobe Sign lets users send, sign, manage, and store documents and forms with trusted, legal electronic signatures. It keeps business moving from anywhere, with signing of documents, requesting signatures, and process tracking from web and mobile devices as well as inside applications used every day. Customers can sign with e-signatures or compliant cloud signatures on desktop or mobile with no downloads or signups required. Users can build repeatable document and workflow templates to get consistent results from everyone on the user's team. The vendor states Adobe Sign goes beyond signatures, helping users achieve 100% paperless processes, including form creation, collaboration and a variety of document approval types. It’s Microsoft’s preferred e-signature solution.
Categories:  Electronic Signature

Adobe Sign Screenshots

Adobe Sign Videos (2)

Adobe Sign Downloadables

Adobe Sign Integrations

Microsoft Teams, Microsoft 365 (formerly Office 365), Salesforce, ServiceNow, Ariba, Workday

Adobe Sign Competitors

Adobe Sign Pricing

• Entry-level set up fee?Optional
Acrobat Pro DC with advanced e-sign$19.99user/per month (requires annual commitment)
PDF Pack with e-sign$14.99user/month

Adobe Sign Customer Size Distribution

Adobe Sign Support Options

Adobe Sign Technical Details

Mobile Application:Apple iOS, Android, Mobile Web
Supported Countries:Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Bermuda, Bulgaria, Canada, Cayman Islands, Cyprus, Estonia, Faroe Islands, French Guyana, French Polynesia, Gibraltar, Greece, Greenland, Guadeloupe, Guam, Hungary, United States, United Kingdom, France, Germany, Spain, Portugal, Brazil, Japan, Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, Vietnam, Croatia, Czech Republic, Poland, Romania, Russia, Slovenia, Turkey, Ukraine, Denmark, Finland, Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Norway, Sweden, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, India, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Philippines, Indonesia, South Korea, Ireland, Italy, Jersey, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Martinique, Mexico, Monaco, Netherlands, New Zealand, North Mariana Island, Poland, Puerto Rico, Reunion, Romania, San Marino, Slovakia, South Africa, St. Helena, Sweden, Switzerland, US Virgin Islands, Vatican City
Supported Languages: US English, UK English, French, German, Spanish, Catalan, Basque, Brazilian Portuguese, Portuguese, Japanese, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Korean, Indonesian, Malay, Thai, Vietnamese, Croatian, Czech, Polish, Romanian, Russian, Slovenian, Slovak, Turkish, Ukrainian, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, Hungarian, Icelandic, Italian, Norwegian, Swedish, Hungarian, Italian, Lithuanian, Dutch, Polish, Swedish