Linode Reviews

April 14, 2021
Rudolph Pereira | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support Rating

They responded in around 24 hours and their help was usefull. They helped me to understand the billing system when I had questions and also trigger the automated migration when I had to scale.
Read Rudolph Pereira's full review
March 31, 2021
Dave Warren | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support Rating

I've only logged a few tickets over the years, and nearly always had a good experience. Bugs logged against their control panel do get fixed, their support teams are knowledgeable, and if the answer is "No" or "Can't be done" they're upfront and just say so rather than rambling.

I don't dislike dealing with their support team, which is reasonably high praise. :)
Read Dave Warren's full review
March 30, 2021
Albert Mensah-Ansah | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support Rating

I have not really interacted with the customer support so it is going to be hard for me judge the overall support for Linode. This form however makes it compulsory for me to fill so I’m going to assume the customer support is great.
Read Albert Mensah-Ansah's full review
March 23, 2021
Justin Ponce | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support Rating

I haven't had a lot of support interactions with Linode's human staff, mostly because many of the issues have been handled without needing my intervention. I enjoy and appreciate the server maintenance notifications they send and the proactive security fixes so that I don't have to take much action (if any).
Read Justin Ponce's full review
March 18, 2021
Tiago Ameller Gomila | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support Rating

In fact, I've needed customer support in rare occasions. In those cases, service was pretty fast and adequate.
I love when I get notified something is wrong at 3:00 am and by 3:30 am it was resolved with no notice by me or my customers.
Read Tiago Ameller Gomila's full review
Harald Kubota | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support Rating

I only one issue with hardware failing. I got a nice email explaining the situation, what was done (moved my VM, restarted it).
Once predicted hardware failure was expected and again I got a nice email explaining the situation and what will be done, but I had the choice to change the timing if needed.
Once I had a question and it was answered within few hours. And it was not a "we received your email" type response, but the actual answer.
This is top level support. For a cloud provider, this is outstanding.
Read Harald Kubota's full review
March 15, 2021
Praneeth Karnena | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support Rating

While Linode does offer support, it is purely US-centric. The response is not very swift as well. Global customers from India, Europe and other Asian countries have a tough time reaching phone support.

Due to the timezone variations, if something goes badly wrong, then the user has to suffer grave losses. There's a whole room for improvement in the support.

But on the other hand, Linode's support personnel are very personal and geeky. They can do wonders and can fix things in a snap. You can rarely find this combination in other cloud providers.
Read Praneeth Karnena's full review
March 14, 2021
Marc Lewis | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support Rating

It's rare that I've had to contact their support staff since their services have been extremely reliable. When I have had to contact their support, they have never failed to provide me with an acceptable answer to my inquiry. This includes some edge cases that weren't covered in any of their documentation -- the correct team was consulted and provided us with answers.

I also have not yet had a support ticket that wasn't responded to within an hour, even at night and on weekends.
Read Marc Lewis's full review
March 14, 2021
Chris Hodgetts | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support Rating

The three times I have had to use them they have been shining stars for Linode and the service they provide. They were not able to help with one of my requests. I managed to recover what I needed after an unsuccessful upgrade, but they did suggest a few ways to do it that, while ultimately they did not work, were helpful for future diagnosis. Their support staff - at no extra charge - is another positive for Linode.
Read Chris Hodgetts's full review
January 28, 2021
Erle Pereira, MBA (EntMgt) | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support Rating

The service has been reliable, and bordering on proactive instead of reactive. In a few cases support was needed, it was timely and effective. Stress free, which is what I am really after.
Read Erle Pereira, MBA (EntMgt)'s full review
April 16, 2021
Shane Bill | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support Rating

Their customer support is honestly the best that I have seen. Sometimes even if my issue isn't 100% related, even I think it's an issue with the service, they are willing to help just a bit to get me to a positive solution. They are responsive in a timely manner and aim to ensure that you are able to continue working!
Read Shane Bill's full review
March 26, 2021
Alan Dingeldein | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support Rating

Always friendly and quick to respond. I've never had an issue other than expired credit cards, but I'm sure any issue would be handled professionally and expeditiously.
Read Alan Dingeldein's full review
March 19, 2021
Juan Manuel Acuna | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support Rating

Email technical support responds really fast, and they are always looking for a way to fix problems, often providing several possible solutions. Currently, I am very satisfied with the support they provide.
Read Juan Manuel Acuna's full review
Moshe Katz | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support Rating

We've had a number of times that we've gotten truly stellar support from Linode, but unfortunately there have also been times that they really dropped the ball. Overall, I'm happy to say that the bad times have been few and far between, but there is still some room for improvement there.
Read Moshe Katz's full review
Phillip Clapham | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support Rating

Linode has had the most consistently easy to work with customer service of all the cloud providers. You can pretty much always count on a quick response from them and their reps tend to be more knowledgeable than competing reps as well. Plus their support guides are some of the best in the business.
Read Phillip Clapham's full review
Michael Babcock | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support Rating

The few times that I've had to contact support, they have responded immediately and have been able to resolve the issue within a very reasonable time frame without impacting operations.
Read Michael Babcock's full review
Joseph Brower | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support Rating

They have always been super quick to answer my questions and very helpful at pointing me to resources when things fall out of scope and those resources have actually been useful. I've not needed to use their support much, but when I have needed support, they have been there.
Read Joseph Brower's full review
March 15, 2021
Ryan Hoyt | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support Rating

Customer support is great with Linode. The only reason I don't rate it higher is that most of the issues we run into simply require a wider knowledge beyond just their product such as integrated solutions and other issues that require an IT specialist or server-side developer.
Read Ryan Hoyt's full review

What is Linode?

For cloud infrastructure, Linode offers Linux virtual machines and a set of tools to develop, deploy, and scale modern applications.

Linode states their belief that in order to accelerate innovation in the cloud, virtual computing must be more accessible, affordable, and simple. Their infrastructure-as-a-service platform is deployed across 11 global markets from global data centers and is supported by what they describe as a Next Generation Network, advanced APIs, comprehensive services, and a vast library of educational resources. Linode products, services, and people aim to enable developers and businesses to build, deploy, and scale applications more easily and cost-effectively in the cloud.

Linode Features

• Entry-level set up fee?Optional
1 Core$5.00Per Month
2 Cores$20.00Per Month
8 Cores$160.00Per Month

CPU, transfer, storage, and RAM bundled into one simple price. Increase storage capacity with additional Block Storage or S3-compatible Object Storage. Add instant Backups with complete independency to your stack. Ensure your applications and services are highly-available with Linode NodeBalancers. Deploy Kubernetes clusters with our fully-managed container orchestration engine.

Linode Support Options