Nintex Process Platform
Nintex Process Platform
Nintex Workflow Cloud is used for several back-office processes such as manually routing insurance change requests (endorsements) to …
We use the Nintex Process Platform for several business units in our company. Sharing documentation with specific metadata with external …
Nintex Process Platform is being used in our organization to automate business processes, from simple approval workflows to complex and …
Nintex helps in providing our company with business automation. Human dependency has been decreased due to nintex. All human intervention …
We use this platform in our organization to automate manual workflows, integrate workflows across systems, and communicate both internally …
We use Nintex Platform internally for requesting new project sites in Office 365 for new customer projects. The administrator and project …
We are using Nintex for all departments as part of our digital transformation. In particular, any processes that are still on paper, which …
Nintex Forms are the best way to automate the business processes both administratively and for the end-users. The automated workflows help …
I have used workflow automation software in the past and I found nintex proces platform to be my favourite,our Human resources department …
Nintex Process Platform document generation has been a great product to use for us considering ease in documents generation and a super …
Nintex Process Platform permits us to oversee business cycles and work processes. We use the Nintex Process Platform for a bunch of work …
The Nintex Process Platform [is] utilized throughout the company, from procurement and production to sales and services. This tool makes …
We use this platform for internal digital forms and workflows. We have converted from very paper-based manual processes. The idea is to …
We're not for the Nintex Process platform easing many workflows it would be too hard, too costly, and much time-consuming. It has great …
We address the issue of making business or rather workflows a very easy task. No longer hard to manage complex tasks and projects or even …
Process designer (164)
Form builder (167)
Model execution (136)
Business rules engine (147)
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Nintex Process Platform, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
For the latest information on pricing, visithttps://www.nintex.com/pricing/#automat…
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
1 person want pricing too
Public and private sector organizations leverage the Nintex Process Platform to manage, automate, and optimize their business processes. The Nintex Process Platform includes capabilities for process mapping, workflow automation, robotic process automation, document generation, forms, mobile apps, process intelligence and eSignature, all with a drag and drop designer. Nintex is designed to make it faster for organizations across every industry to manage, automate, and optimize business processes.
- Supported: Process designer
- Supported: Business rules engine
- Supported: SOA support
- Supported: Process player
- Supported: Form builder
- Supported: Model execution
- Supported: Dashboards
- Supported: Standard reports
- Supported: Custom reports
See how Coke Florida drives operational excellence by leveraging the complete Nintex suite of process management, workflow automation, and RPA capabilities.
Learn how Zoom Video Communications, Inc. leveraged Nintex Workflow Cloud to scale its manual channel order process and support an unprecedented boom in demand due to COVID-19.
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||17%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||40%|
|Enterprises (more than 500 employees)||43%|
|Deployment Types||On-premise, SaaS|
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android, Mobile Web|
Nintex Workflow is a process management and workflow automation solution. It is designed for integration with Microsoft Office 365 and Sharepoint, Adobe, Salesforce, Servicemax, and Box among other third-party software.
Reviewers rate Process designer and Form builder highest, with a score of 8.6.
The most common users of Nintex Process Platform are from Enterprises (1,001+ employees) and the Information Technology & Services industry.
Companies can't remove reviews or game the system. Here's why
- Integration to existing cloud solutions.
- Very smooth integration to o36/Sharepoint.
- Workflow builder (cloud) is modern and easier to use than most.
- The form designer is good for a no-code product with conditional rules for fields and support for file uploads.
- Difficult to fix flows that are in process (such as re-assigning a task for someone that is OOO or has left the company).
- Nintex support team does not have resolution SLAs (only acknowledgment SLAs). Occasionally this has led to key issues taking weeks to resolve.
- The number of integrations available is impressive, however, sometimes key methods are not available within an integration. This has been improving significantly in the past 2 years as the platform has matured.
- Drag and drop of elements in the GUI
- Good information is supplied trough the help function
- Good platform where the community can provide questions and feedback
- More detailed event logging when something has gone bad in a workflow
- It looks like the focus is on the cloud platform instead of SharePoint
- document creation is expensive
- Clear and concise logic when building workflows
- Simple and useful connectors
- Ability to test the flow before running
- Easy to troubleshoot, with easy to understand error messages in the logic
- Robust, helpful and positive support and community
- Make it more user friendly, as initial contact with the software can be intimidating
- More connectors should be added
- More trainings and/or demos for use cases
- Helps to monitor business processes and workflows.
- Operational cost has been reduced.
- Form creation and generation. You can even import an existing PDF form and it will generate an electronic copy for you.
- integration with other systems. It comes with dozens of pre-configured connectors to allow you to read from and write to other systems. So you can create a form, send emails, update a SharePoint list and create a Salesforce lead all automatically.
- The low/no-code interface means that workflow creation isn't limited to the IT department. Anyone can create simple workflows.
- There is excellet support online and in the community.
- If a workflow fails there is not great communication. It will not for example notify the submitter. This is an issue
- There are some implementation gaps within their own platform. You cannot use a workflow in Promapp to kick off a process in Workflow Cloud
- You cannot quickly restart a failed workflow. so if it's a 50 field form and 25 steps if it fails on step 24 for any reason you need to start again.
- Process automation - automating business processes
- Integration - easily integrate with line of business applications you already have
- Ease of use - no code development of forms and workflow
- Process mapping - mapping your business processes in a central portal for knowledge management and to find opportunities for automation & efficiency gains
- Nintex Workflow Cloud still has features missing, which are available in their Office 365 products. I know they are working hard to add features.
- Forms are really easy to create with the responsive designer.
- Simple workflows can be created in minutes and save hours of work.
- Training materials and classes are amazing.
- We are still unable to get document generation working. It is most likely our configuration, but we can't figure out what specifically to fix.
- The new Responsive Designer is still missing a lot that's included in the Responsive Designer.
- I wish there was versioning on workflows.
- I'd LOVE to be able to test a workflow or section of it without publishing it yet.
- Leave request
- Task management and completion notification
- Time off request
- Assignment request form
- Sometimes the various tools would simply confuse new users, hoping they introduce a guided process for each type of service.
- Easy intergation with sales force
- Provides e signature feature hence making it easy to close the sales
- Improved data integrity and compliance
- The cost is quite high limiting some business to purchase the tool.
- Web version needs some improvement
- Customer support were taking alot of time to respond.
- Intuitive User Interface
- Documents generation doesn’t take much time
- Easy to integrate with Salesforce
- There is a scope for improvement in Documents generation, some features like redlining and eSign can be added
- With Nintex Process Platform a company can get rid of manual information entry
- Straightforwardness to enhance business cycles and work processes
- Nintex Process Platform gives you the rough draft of each action before the implementation
- Somewhat expensive for citizens of second world countries like me
- Web version definitely needs some improvements
- Process mining is made easier
- Saves time by eliminating manual and repetitive activities
- Nintex [Process Platform] makes it extremely simple to create complicated state machine processes
- Non-programmers can create sophisticated processes
- Design adaptability
- Error logs must be more specific and readable
- There is a lack of support for implementing multilingual forms
- Customer service is being delayed sometimes
- There are several concerns that must be addressed on the mobile platform
- Drag and drop design
- Reporting functionality
- Smarter forms for better customer experience
- Look and feel of the forms
- It plays a good role in time saving by making sure tough work flows are best done.
- Task force done well in teams and on another way easier done on single process.
- Integration with better but compatible tools.
- It has no room for improvement it serves different purposes on task management very well.
- Organized on features hence not complicated.
- Less energy used but more robotic process not a good way as much.
- Faster in time in task delivery.
- The features are always up to date but no time is given to be able to learn a bit.
- Makes Task Easy.
- Good for generating important documents .
- Integrate with third party tools easily like 365 , SharePoint
- Sometimes lags while selecting new events.
- Subscription is little bit expensive for small business.
- Add more features in Nintex OnPrem
- Making work performance more accurate.
- Allowing sharing of projects and documents with much ease.
- Enhancing smooth work performance in teams.
- The cloud based is not easy for non programmers.
- Perfectly unique features.
- Elimination of repetitive and manual tasks
- Enahnce accuracy while undertaking business operations
- Nothing so far as the app keeps on updating its features
- Process mapping and designing of models, which perfectly issues an outline for swift actions.
- Constant issuance of standard report, a formal way that improves the processes that enhance fruitful operations.
- Automation of several actions, more so those with routine requirements and daily commitments.
- HTML Editors are barely not there, and they are critical for any app development.
- Human capital get a significant cut, making some families suffer.
- Some packages demands extra cash, which somehow, affect the people who want to invest on the tools.
- Designing features for streamlined workflows with very simple designs.
- Working in teams to deliver projects in order.
- Shifting work tasks and sharing documents.
- A bit complex to start some work flows especially for those using the coded version.
- Effective compliance tracking.
- Excellent for routing management.
- The documentation ability.
- Pricing is kind of high.
- Cloud deployment is not simple to new users.
- Handling complex task via the tool Cloud services.
- Visual programming
- More functionality than the out of the box workflows
- Sharepoint wide workflows and sitebound workflows
- Monitoring running workflows
- More assistance when using REST-API's
- Integration is easy and we have so far integrated the Nintex Process Platform with Office 365 and SharePoint.
- The software is highly adaptable to business problems.
- Managing workflow is easy with this software.
- Documentation is easy
- Nintex Process Platform is highly scalable
- Nintex Process Platform is a rather complex software and not easy to use for non-IT staff.
- The software is relatively costly compared to other available options.
- Can create modern and interactive forms to gain customer feedbacks.
- Office 365 and SharePoint compatibility for better data extraction.
- Can integrate with SAP and Salesforce for reporting and analytics.
- $900+ monthly subscription probably not for small to medium businesses.
- It's a bit hard to implement at the beginning without proper training and technical support.
- Mobile platform has lots of issues need to attend.
- Nintex Process Platform has the forms generator and building feature.
- Further, the process development and designing are other benefits of the Nintex Process Platform.
- Lastly, the digitization of the work environment.
- The cost for deploying and maintaining Nintex Process Platform is higher.
- Lacks the perfect HTML editor, which is vital.
- Some features or extensions are complicated.