April 05, 2019
Score 10 out of 10
Read Laura Linssen's full review
Pros and Cons
- Quick Base is a great way to take information that would normally be collected on a spreadsheet and explode it out so that you can do so many cool reporting things with it.
- The Automations, rules and functionality make it so easy to build an application that works for you, instead of you having to work to use a boxed application.
- Being empowered to create, change, update and manage my own Applications without having to wait for someone else to do it has created so many possibilities for use cases in our department that this success has caught on to other departments as well. The freedom to make changes and come up with new ways to do it is awesome.
- Having more native integrations would be nice. Currently we are working with a partner of Quick Base to hook our Outlook program into it. It would be great to not have to have a third party link.
- Sometimes the Tables can move slow the more information you use to create forms that you want.
- The fact that it can't read my mind yet!