Overall Satisfaction with Act-On
Our business lacked the technology and expertise to nurture interest among clients, prospects, and leads. With the addition of Act-On software, we're able to integrate marketing automation with our CRM and provide the sales organization with marketing qualified leads that are ready to buy. The ability to lead score and provide timelines of interactions with clients, prospects, and leads has enabled the sales team to become more relevant with each customer touch and produce a level of value that puts our business on the level of a resource versus just another vendor.
- Automated Campaigns - Save the time of manually keeping track of individuals and sending them appropriate follow-ups. Set up conditional statements, so that the follow-up you send to a particular individual is based on their profile or behavior. Create early exit conditions, so leads that convert or become hot prospects can move into another program, or be sent straight to sales.
- Email Marketing Engine - Create and launch high quality email marketing campaigns with a simple drag and drop interface. No need to know HTML. Optimize your email using list segmentation and lead scoring to ensure relevant messages go to the right people. Use dynamic content so that an email message will change according to the recipient's profile. Integrate forms and landing pages with email campaigns to encourage higher conversion rates. Set trigger emails that respond immediately to prospect actions with personalized messages. Test and optimize your campaigns with A/B testing. Determine the best converting campaigns even before you go live by running A/B tests to segments of a target list across a broad range of parameter. Include trackable links so you can track and measure performance results, including opens, click-throughs, bounces, and other data.
- Lead Scoring - Work with your sales department to determine which buying signals to score, and with what values. Use negative scoring to identify and people who are least likely to buy, such as job seekers or people with low authority. Lead scores become part of a lead or contact's dynamic history, providing more intelligence for follow-up. Leads that pass a certain threshold can be automatically sent to the sales team.
- CRM Integration - Keep raw or top-of-funnel leads in your marketing database and nurture them until they become qualified. Move only qualified leads into your CRM for sales to work with, so sales isn't distracted by low-priority leads. Return sales-qualified leads that don't close to marketing for further nurturing.
- Database - Import and export lists easily, without creating duplicate records. Segment lists for targeting by any number of characteristics or actions. Import a list from a CRM, and export chosen data to a CRM, updating without overwriting data improperly.
- Our experience with Act-On Software has been nothing but positive.
- Better qualified leads fed into sales
- Increased volume of leads
- Significantly higher open rates and clicks
- We're just beginning to utilize attribution from the point of introduction to the point of conversion which will give us insights into what is effective in producing qualified sales leads.
- HubSpot,Eloqua,Marketo Marketing Automation,Pardot Marketing Automation
When compared to others, Act-On Software is:
- Priced right
- Easy to set-up
- Simple to integrate
- Can scale with our business as we need it
- Flexible terms
- Great customer service!
One of our key questions related to CRM integration. Not only is the integration with Salesforce seamless, but, we discovered that Act-On software is "native" to several other technologies used by our business making our choice to work with Act-On a very easy one.
20 - Sales, marketing, IT
1 - Marketing & Sales
- Lead Scoring
- Automated Campaigns
- CRM Integration
- Automated Campaigns
- 1:1 Conversations between Account Executives and Clients
- Social Media
Act-On Software is becoming an extension of our business!
Evaluating Act-On and Competitors
Yes - Constant Contact...there was NO value associated with an email service provider. We weren't using it or getting any form of return.
- Product Features
- Product Usability
Act-On Software is built with the user in mind. It's easy to set-up, integrates with just about everything, and produces results.
We would have interviewed Act-On Software first and ignored the rest!
- Implemented in-house
Change management was a minor issue with the implementation
Always available with professional personnel who care about getting it right the first time.
Problems get solved
Kept well informed
No escalation required
Immediate help available
Support understands my problem
Support cares about my success
Quick Initial Response
Every time I reach out to them I have an exceptional experience! They're that good.
Like to use
Easy to use
Technical support not required
Quick to learn
Feel confident using
- WYSIWYG Editor can sometimes take a few uses to figure out nuances.
Yes - Excellent!