Overall Satisfaction with ActiveCampaign
I use ActiveCampaign for tracking my leads and revenue into my business. It's also heavily [used] if to campaigns and the automation features and tags really help me keep track of different leads that come into my business and what stage they're at in my funnel. I send weekly newsletters and sales emails to my audience and use the reporting tools to track all this information, which is really useful at the end of the month when I track my metrics.
- Deals in ActiveCampaign is amazing as it allows you to track your leads and revenue for each of your clients
- I love the automation feature on ActiveCampaign. It really simplifies my life and automates so much stuff for me so that I'm not feeling hectic and dropping balls in my day
- I love the campaign feature and how easy it is to create a newsletter using the blocks or templates provided.
- Being able to link Calendly with ActiveCampaign so that the questions my leads answer in the Calendly form then get populated into the notes section of AC.
- I can't say at this stage
I used to use MailerLite before and it has a lot less functionality and a lot less support than what I receive via ActiveCampaign. It felt more clunky and more difficult to use. ActiveCampaign is more intuitive and easier to learn and provides a wealth of features.
Do you think ActiveCampaign delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with ActiveCampaign's feature set?
Did ActiveCampaign live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of ActiveCampaign go as expected?
Would you buy ActiveCampaign again?
The support is second to none, it's easy to use and find your way around. The biggest win for me is the functionalities it provides as it makes my life so much easier and simplified. I don't have to think about so much on my daily basis so I can think about scaling my business.