Overall Satisfaction with HubSpot CRM
We use HubSpot as the main internal and external communication tool. It holds all companies that we are engaging with and every communication is held within HubSpot. All our sales pipeline is managed within HubSpot. It links out to my calendar on Google. Connects with Slack for internal jobs and allows my colleagues in other countries to see accurately how we are performing.
- Love the email tracking so I can see who is engaging with my emails.
- Allows prospects to book meetings in my diary as they like.
- Links to Slack so everything is connected.
- I am a novice user I probably need some more training.
- It could provide more assistance with writing intro emails.
- It should like to Linkedin so I don't have to keep re-typing all my contacts.
- Was not involved in the purchasing decision.
- I don't know the business case for this investment. I can't comment.
Marketing should be building my templates and I am sure they could, however, I am in a different market and territory. When I get Marketing help they can review my templates.
Do you think HubSpot CRM delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with HubSpot CRM's feature set?
Did HubSpot CRM live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of HubSpot CRM go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy HubSpot CRM again?
It's great to see who is interested in your emails, as you can see who opened them, for how long, and what they clicked on. Allowing you to fine-tune and see if you can improve your results. Linking to company sites is very good and being able to dial straight from the screen is super handy.