Overall Satisfaction with Splashtop Enterprise
I was a teamViewer man until I saw how much it was going to cost to use commercially. Totally prohibitive for me for the benefits that it gave me. I looked around and found Splashtop, and decided to give them a whirl. This service has been so good, reliable, and always available for me whenever I have needed it to get things sorted out remotely. The time that saves me is immeasurable and we all know that time is money. The ability to log on via my phone, although not ideal, has saved me from a few heated moments from time to time. I can still get to what I need this way in an emergency, and this has been vital. All around, I'm a happy customer. Definitely bang for your buck from this company. Why pay more for a brilliant service?
- File transfer for when I forget something from my office desktop at home.
- Remote access to assist staff with software issues on site.
- Always available to access at anytime with just a phone connection for data
- I have nothing to add here! It does all I need it to.
- It has enabled me to save a huge amount of time by getting instant access to any pc or Mac in my business
I have never used their support except on initial purchase. They were very helpful around this.
I love that everything is password protected and secure. That for me is very important so others cant just "help themselves" too sensitive data.
Yes - I replaced Team Viewer. Their multiple installation fees were prohibitive for the ROI.
Do you think Splashtop delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Splashtop's feature set?
Did Splashtop live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Splashtop go as expected?
Would you buy Splashtop again?