Cvent Event Management Reviews

March 25, 2020

Use Cvent: You won't be sorry!

Support Rating

We have always received great support when we have had to reach out for Cvent support. We have had Cvent employees on-site for some of our programs and they were a great asset.
March 25, 2020

Phenomenal Customer Support

Support Rating

There is a wealth of knowledge online for users. There are videos, blogs, forums, chats, and even a program where you can earn prizes for learning the system better. I am always able to find an answer or request an answer for any information that is needed. It is rare for me to feel so supported!
March 18, 2020

Cvent Event Management System - Overall a Great System!

Support Rating

I give it this rating because most of my questions the support team is able to answer. However, there are some questions that I can not find the answer in Cvent Community, and when I call the support line, they do not provide any insight or do not answer my question in its entirety.
March 16, 2020

Does what it says.

Support Rating

I have not used support, but I rated it highly from word of mouth.
March 12, 2020

A timesaver and a lifesaver!

Support Rating

We had a department-wide call with our Cvent rep and she was extremely helpful and knowledgable. We don't really need much support very often, because Cvent is so easy to use and we have been using it for years, but it is always good to have effective support when it is needed!
March 09, 2020

Good for big operations!

Support Rating

They are always available, I personally like the chat interface as it allows me to keep working while the person on the other side investigates. They don't always know the answer, or what you ask isn't possible, but they always do their best. I also enjoy how, once a ticket is closed, you can consult it again in your help center archive (I sometimes forget how to do specific and rarely done maneuvers, and so can go back and refresh my memory without having to start a new ticket). Their how-to articles and FAQ are also very complete.
March 02, 2020

An event-planners best friend!

Support Rating

I use the chat feature all the time if I can't figure out the best way to do something. They are quick to respond and will walk you through all the steps. they make sure you have a good understanding of the feature. If you need more complex help, having agents on call is also a great feature to walk you through larger edits to the registration website or overall functionality.
April 02, 2020

Cvent is Preferred

Support Rating

Cvent support is quick to help you and always has the answer. If you call and they cannot help immediately, they let you know they are working on it and find the answer. I've has support contact me daily telling me the status of an issue until it's resolved. It never takes more than 48 hours to resolve.
February 03, 2020

Cvent will boost you Event!

Support Rating

Whenever you have a technical problem, you can chat or call the help desk for quick and comprehensive assistance in real time. The Cvent experts are very knowledgeable and are almost always able to help (there has been times where they aren't able to resolve everything though, as they are not coders).
Nick Faulkenberg | TrustRadius Reviewer
November 14, 2019

New but loving it

Support Rating

I haven't really had an interaction with their customer support, so I don't necessarily feel qualified to give a rating here. However, in having worked with them so far and their attentiveness and responsiveness, I can only imagine it would be same when dealing with their support team or any other various department you would use.
Read Nick Faulkenberg's full review
Madison Mills | TrustRadius Reviewer
November 14, 2019

Cvent Review

Support Rating

Every time I have requested support I typically hear back within a couple hours if not minutes. I have never had a problem with them helping me to solve an issue.
Read Madison Mills's full review
Kristina Johnson, MBA, CMP | TrustRadius Reviewer
August 29, 2019

Cvent Event Management Review

Support Rating

Support is overall very helpful and assists with almost any needs. There is sometimes a cost associated with their help, but worth it when they can easily make changes and update a ton of items that would take you hours. Very responsive and always want to ensure you are getting taken care of.
Read Kristina Johnson, MBA, CMP's full review
Cassandre Therrien | TrustRadius Reviewer
August 16, 2019

True event management!

Support Rating

Each time I asked a question or I created a case, I always received and answer in the next following days. If they didn't give me the solution right away, they were asking questions to make sure they understood what I was referring to.
Read Cassandre Therrien's full review
November 11, 2019

Cvent Event Management Review

Support Rating

Our account management team has been very supportive and helpful from the start to many years into implementation. They are in constant contact with our builders and our admins about new features, trainings, and solutions to issue which arise especially in integrating with other systems or with developing alternative models.
January 06, 2020

Review on Cvent!

Support Rating

Cvent's community etc., is great. You have a question, you can chat with Cvent support and request a call. All my questions have always been answered and sorted.

About Cvent Event Management

Cvent is a cloud-based enterprise event management company with nearly 4,000 employees and over 300,000 users worldwide. Cvent offers software solutions to event planners and marketers for online event registration, venue selection, event management and marketing, onsite solutions, email marketing, and attendee engagement. Cvent's suite of products automate and simplify the planning process to maximize the impact of events. Cvent provides hoteliers with an integrated platform, enabling properties to increase business demand through targeted advertising and improve conversion through proprietary demand management and business intelligence solutions.

Cvent solutions aim to optimize the entire event management value chain and have enabled clients around the world to manage hundreds of thousands of meetings and events.

Cvent Event Management Features

Has featureDesigned to help meeting and event planners more easily navigate every aspect of the event process.
Has featureIncrease attendance and engagement by using Cvent event management software to create multifaceted marketing campaigns surrounding your events.
Has featureCreate organization-wide event success with powerful reporting, strategic integrations, and award-winning, 24/7 customer service.

Cvent Event Management Integrations

Cvent Event Management Competitors

Eventbrite, Certain Event Automation Software, Aventri (formerly etouches)

• Does not have featureFree Trial Available?No