Reviews (1-5 of 5)
- Automated server-level signatures for all users.
- Decrease user customization and enforce structure.
- Remove steps on workstation configuration and reduce issues when signatures do not work properly on clients.
- Requires updates to keep up with Exchange as it's updated (expected).
- Can cause issues with Exchange mail flow if software has issues.
- Azure Active Directory integration - has setup wizards for all the processes.
- Easy to use editor to create the signatures.
- Updates come out every few months with new features.
- Installation on local computers is tedious. They give the option of sending a link to staff to click on to download and install themselves. Or you can do an install behind-the-scenes, but this doesn't update on its own. Would like some sort of auto-updating process.
- Everything is automated for the users, so the signatures are always on the emails and are consistent across our organization.
- Templates are easy to make and apply.
- The integration with Exchange & Outlook is easy.
- While the templates are easy enough to design, we have a similar template for each classification of employee (e.g. manager, secretary...) and it would be nice if there were a master template so that if you edited something basic it would automatically apply to all the sub-templates based on that master. Instead, you have to edit every template individually.
- Using Exclaimer on Citrix worked well until we upgraded to XenApp 7.6. There are issues with the signature synch manager not always running - thus not updating or loading the signatures on this version of Citrix. We have worked with Exclaimer support, but they state it's a Citrix issue. This issue is still unresolved for us.
Additionally, if you are curious as to the pulling power of the last line of your email signature you can change this out instantly to test messaging.
Exclaimer Signature Manager Exchange Edition Scorecard Summary
What is Exclaimer Signature Manager Exchange Edition?
Exclaimer Signature Manager Exchange Edition adds signatures to all email that’s processed by the user's Exchange server. This means every email, even messages from mobile devices, can have full, dynamic, professional signatures.
Users can add the signature content they’ve designed to emails according to rules they control. Because it’s added at the server, it is guarantee that the disclaimer will be applied to all emails. Data for the dynamic fields can come from the message, sender, recipient or even a social media profile.
Recipient-based rules let users define which emails get which signatures using the vendor's system of policies. All updates are applied instantly. The vendor promises users could show something like their most recent Tweet in a social media feed with up to the second accuracy. Users can also add a dynamically generated QR code, with dynamic merge fields that are personalized with each user’s details.
Exclaimer Signature Manager Exchange Edition Screenshots
Exclaimer Signature Manager Exchange Edition Video
Exclaimer Signature Manager Exchange Edition Downloadables
Exclaimer Signature Manager Exchange Edition Competitors
Exclaimer Signature Manager Exchange Edition Pricing
- Has featureFree Trial Available?Yes
- Does not have featureFree or Freemium Version Available?No
- Does not have featurePremium Consulting/Integration Services Available?No
- Entry-level set up fee?No
Exclaimer Signature Manager Exchange Edition Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
Exclaimer Signature Manager Exchange Edition Technical Details
|Supported Languages:||English, German|