Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
- Email deliverability reporting (237)8.686%
- List management (127)8.585%
- Landing pages (125)8.484%
- Dashboards (123)8.484%
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Oracle CX Marketing, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- Setup fee optional
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Starting price (does not include set up fee)
- $2,000 per month
- Tech Details
Oracle CX Marketing (formerly Oracle Marketing Cloud) is a suite of digital marketing solutions that help B2B & B2C marketers use real-time intelligence & customer signals to deliver personalized experiences. Products include:
- Oracle Eloqua: Marketing automation to create & execute brilliant B2B campaigns
- Oracle Responsys: Cross-channel customer experience orchestration for B2C marketers, enabling them to deliver value to every individual
- Oracle Maxymiser: Customer journey optimization across websites & mobile apps through testing, personalization, recommendations, & insights
- Oracle Infinity: Behavioral intelligence streaming & real-time decision making for applications, at scale
- Oracle CX Audience: Precise targeting & audience analytics to drive engagement and marketing ROI
- Oracle CrowdTwist: Personalized loyalty & reward programs to grow brand value, purchase frequency, and customer relationships
- Oracle CX Content: Personalized, scalable content creation powered by AI for consistent experiences across apps & channels
- Oracle Unity: Single, dynamic view of the customer through unified online, offline, & third-party data
- Oracle DataFox: Verified company data & real-time signals to drive personalized marketing
These tools help marketers unify customer data, deliver relevant experiences at scale & in real time, and easily execute sophisticated cross-channel marketing to accelerate business growth & brand loyalty.
- Supported: WYSIWYG email editor
- Supported: Dynamic content
- Supported: Ability to test dynamic content
- Supported: Landing pages
- Supported: A/B testing
- Supported: Mobile optimization
- Supported: Email deliverability reporting
- Supported: List management
- Supported: Triggered drip sequences
- Supported: Lead nurturing
- Supported: Lead scoring and grading
- Supported: Data quality management
- Supported: Automated sales alerts and tasks
- Supported: Calendaring
- Supported: Event/webinar marketing
- Supported: Social sharing and campaigns
- Supported: Social profile integration
- Supported: Dashboards
- Supported: Standard reports
- Supported: Custom reports
- Supported: API
- Supported: Role-based workflow & approvals
- Supported: Customizability
- Supported: Integration with Salesforce.com
- Supported: Integration with Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Supported: Integration with SugarCRM
|Deployment Types||Software as a Service (SaaS), Cloud, or Web-Based|
|Mobile Application||Mobile Web|
|Supported Countries||North & South America, EMEA, APAC, Japan|
|Supported Languages||English, French Canadian, French European, German, Spanish, Brazilian Portuguese, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Russian, Swedish, Turkish|
HubSpot Marketing Hub
Adobe Marketo Engage
Adobe Marketing Cloud
Salesforce Marketing Cloud Email Studio
Adobe Commerce (Magento Commerce)
Microsoft Dynamics 365
Epsilon PeopleCloud (Agility Harmony)
- Campaign canvas is a very easy to use tool that helps you set up and activate campaigns very easily.
- Forms are very simple to build and implement.
- Integration with our CRM is very easy and works really well.
- We used SFDC as our CRM
- Custom reporting is one area for improvement.
- Working on the UI for program builder will be a great value add.
- Tracking URL for blind forms could be done better.
- Lead nurture and scoring has helped improve loyalty by 30%
- Increased visibility of user actions has helped sales understand users better.
- Reporting has helped the marketing team run campaigns more efficiently.
- Eloqua to SFDC
- Sales looking at Eloqua prospect Profiler in Salesforce.com
- Running all our campaigns
- Lead Scoring
- Progressive profiling
- Lead scoring
- Lead Nurturing
- Ad focus
- Closed loop reporting
- Re-engagement campaigns
- Product Features
- Product Usability
- Product Reputation
- Vendor Reputation
Not sure what to do without a laptop, I was looking around for someone to help and that’s when someone pointed me to a Elqoua support person. When I told him about the problem, without hesitation he helped me and connected me with another senior support person.
I think it's people like them who makes a big difference in companies and without a word, by just looking at my panicked face he started helping me and fixed all 3 campaigns. He also kept checking with me to see if everything else was fine.
- Setting up campaign
- Design emails and landing pages
- Program builder
- App Cloud
- Program within Responsys really allows you to orchestrate campaigns. The UI is easy to use, and allows you to get complex scenarios up and running in a short amount of time.
- We test almost every campaign that we send, and Responsys really allows us to do this without needing an extra resource. We run a test and select a winner all within the same day to optimize sends.
- We ave been able to integrate with multiple data sources to bring in purchase data, browsing data, and our product catalog to add personalization and segmentation to campaigns.
- We would love to see Oracle continue to integrate products so that the need for a marketer to have multiple logins becomes a thing of the past.
- Oracle Responsys has allowed us to deliver more personalized messages, which in turn has increased engagement, conversion, and overall ROI.
- Program is very flexible and powerful to automate drip campaigns or even send single campaigns.
- It is easy to get an audience created and use for multiple campaigns, so you are not creating every time.
- I would prefer not having link tables for every email campaign. I would instead like to see labeling the links as part of the campaign.
- Customer service - we have a wonderful solutions team that helps us with managed testing and strategy, as well as technical support for our self-service tests. They're responsive, respectful, and helpful. We have yet to run across an issue they couldn't help us with.
- Reporting - the reporting tools are robust and easy to use, and one of my favorite things is the filtering capability that comes out of the box so that I don't have to add filters to my individual campaigns in order to understand impact by traffic channel, etc...
- There's a bit of a learning curve, especially if you're used to using a different platform like Test & Target. This is especially true for our developers who still need to get the advanced training to enable them to code some of our more complex tests without help.
- We can test just about anything we want, and there are also great merchandising capabilities. However, this is a testing platform first, so some things require a bit of a workaround. That hasn't been an issue yet, however... you can still do it, but it's a bit more involved (IE testing badging on specific products.) They are working in this area... they've already added some functionality I asked them about a year ago such as targeting by weather.
- Much better insight into customer behavior - we've been able to get a better idea of how audiences for our various websites differ from each other, even in the same geographic regions. This helps with our employee efficiency as we're better able to make decisions on how to address our customers online. This information is also shared with our offline marketing teams to help create a more cohesive overall approach.
- We've seen significant decreases in our bounce and exit rates, helping us to widen the funnel and bring more customers deeper into our sites. We've also tested into higher adds to cart on product pages and higher overall conversion, leading to lifts in our target metrics.
- Adobe Test and Target,Monetate
For Monetate, we evaluated them both initially and at our first renewal. I found that they were about testing second, merchandising first, and they weren't able to give us a working prototype of the type of price testing we would need for our sites. I was also very disappointed by the follow-through of their sales teams... promised feedback and information were never provided leaving me to wonder what their customer service would be like after signing a contract. Between that and the technical gaps, we felt this was not the right fit for us.
- Price testing
- User experience testing on key site pages (homepage, category pages, product pages, checkout)
- Customer segmentation / targeted experiences
- It seems that our price testing was rather innovative, as none of the other solutions available could do what we were asking. We were able to give alternate pricing options for our products (which products differed by site) and to display new or strike-thru pricing both on the product pages and on category pages and anywhere else that product appeared with a price... all in the same campaign.
- We found that integrating Maxymiser with ClickTale gave us some surprising insights. By looking at user visit recordings by test experience, we were able to uncover user experience issues further down the funnel that explained unexpected test results.
- Our use of Maxymiser itself wasn't innovative, but the results of our testing were unexpected; we ran several very similar tests on two different websites serving the same geographic region with very similar products. We found that the audiences responded very differently to the same approach, which has helped us to stop making assumptions that those sets of customers were inherently similar.
- Personalization - our program isn't mature enough yet to really use this, but we definitely want to start creating personalized user experiences in the future.
- Mobile - this audience isn't growing as quickly for us as it is in other industries, but it's definitely growing, and this is on our radar as an opportunity for the future. Maxymiser has some great testing capabilities to help us understand this new-to-us audience so see how that experience should differ from our main site.
- Implemented in-house
- The mmcore.js file has to be loaded synchronously... we had a 3rd party program dynamically loading asynchronous files in front of it, and had to add some exclusions. Once we made the adjustments to make sure it was implemented exactly as Maxymiser had recommended, it worked flawlessly on that and other sites where we subsequently implemented.
- Reporting - it's so easy it's almost just intuitive. They have training available, but I found that I didn't really need it.
- Campaign setup. It does help if you've had basic training or previous testing experience, but I've found that I can set up a fairly complex campaign in about 5 minutes (caveat is that I write my testing brief first.)
- Adding basic segments to your campaign - there are a lot of out of the box segments available with a wizard-like interface that makes it extremely easy to set up what you want.
- Using the Visual Campaign Builder (VCB.) This is a very streamlined tool that makes it extremely quick and easy to set up simple tests that don't require coding. I can set up and launch a basic test in 10 minutes.
- Not necessarily difficult or cumbersome, but it takes a bit of practice at first to get used to creating and mapping site and campaign scripts. Once you understand how it works, it's really pretty easy.
- Obviously, the more complicated your test, the more complicated some of the setup will be. We've found that for things like testing all of a certain type of product page, there's some scripting involved that's fairly advanced. Our services team has helped us a lot, but it's a good idea to get the advanced technical training for your dev team.