Toggl Reviews

March 18, 2020
Alex Pegg | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support Rating

I haven't had to use support really, but anytime there's a bug or a problem they are lightning-fast with software updates. Always improving and enhancing the software such as desktop app and report features. A truly innovative company.
Read Alex Pegg's full review
March 17, 2020
Genie Forkner | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support Rating

Their online chat feature allows you to ask a question anytime and they have an extensive support forum and knowledge base. Their blog is full of great ideas as well!
Read Genie Forkner's full review
February 12, 2020
Marc Duke | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support Rating

I have not had much need to use it, the newsletters offer some advice but have not seen much. Have not seen a huge amount in the way of videos either but I have not had any huge issues where the configuration has been a problem and where I have then need to contact someone. From memory, I think there is a chatbox/online chat support on the web site.
Read Marc Duke's full review
February 19, 2020

Support Rating

I haven't needed much support from Toggl, as it's mostly come from a small team trying out the tool. I'm not entirely sure what the best way to reach them would be if I did need them. I'm also not sure how responsive they would be to support requests. But I think it's positive that I have not needed them.
March 11, 2020

Support Rating

Not sure, I haven't had to use their support function ever. Probably a good sign.
November 06, 2019
Helen Valenzuela | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support Rating

I personally have never had the need to contact customer service with Toggl. Since it is easily accessed by the payroll dept. in the law firm, all I have to do is enter my time, designate the client, and they do the rest.
Read Helen Valenzuela's full review
December 19, 2019

Support Rating

We've only opened one ticket for Toggl and customer support answered within minutes. This is awesome for a SaaS solution like this where companies usually put them on "cruise control." The knowledge base for Toggl is also awesome and very easy to search. Highly valued customer support is there.
November 08, 2019

Support Rating

They are helpful and supportive with reasonable turnaround time. They also pro-actively send alerts where there are problems with the app and let you know the status of their efforts to get things back in order.

What is Toggl?

Toggl is a time tracking tool from the Estonian company of the same name.