Overall Satisfaction with Crazy Egg
Crazy Egg is currently used by my organization to understand visitor interactivity with newly released landing pages. We combined this data with our analytics data to start telling a more wholesome story with data. We often time triangulate Crazy Egg, Google Analytics, and survey data to understand areas of improvement and guidance for A/B testing.
- Easy implementation on site.
- Easy to understand visual reporting.
- Easy (and fast) set up.
- Great UX and UI within the tool.
- I wish there was more customer support to lean on for test ideas and how to use the tool to our advantage. I'm sure there is a ton of value we haven't unlocked yet.
- Sometimes the test set up for different devices is a little clunky.
- On our sites, we have a ton of pop-ups. Despite checking off the "omit pop-ups" on the test set up, we still capture the pop up on the page's image which can cover up a ton of retail space to analyze.
- Crazy Egg has helped to steer our ship in the right direction when it comes to prioritizing site changes and updates, which has translated in making updates that positively impact our user's experience and conversions directly.
I think support is an area where Crazy Egg is lacking. I would love to have a quarterly check-in with a Crazy Egg rep to understand what kinds of changes have been made to the platform and what is on the horizon. I also think a quick consulting sessions with a rep could be extremely beneficial, as I'm sure there are ways to use the tool that we haven't even thought about yet that would be extremely insightful for our team.
Crazy Egg is a great tool for those starting out with heatmap and clickmap tools. It has a user-friendly interface with extremely easy set up that can be implemented via Google Tag Manager instead of tapping into a developer resource. The visual reporting is easy to understand with the ability to filter by traffic source so that you can segment your analysis.