Overall Satisfaction with UltiPro
UltiPro is being used by our entire workforce as well as the HR Department across the US. We are able to store all our employee data as well as administer our company benefits through the site.
- I believe UltiPro does a great job tracking information for our employees as well as for the HR.
- It is very user friendly and our employees love the self service piece of the program. They are able to elect benefits and update their information directly through the site.
- The BI reporting is one of my favorite aspects of the system. I'm able to pull reports and send data to different departments in order to solve problems and gather information.
- In my experience, the file feeds to third party vendors is something I have had problems with. I will say the case management system and support within UltiPro is very fast.
- Costs savings
- Consolidating HR administration under a single solution
- Security and peace of mind
Utilizing UltiPro gives our department the security it needs to be able to keep 400 employees in one space. We use UltiPro daily for the administation of benefit programs, payroll, reporting and recruiting. This saves our organization money by having it all in one platform, accessible to all.
UKG Pro Feature Ratings
Yes - Yes the new release went smoothly and we upgraded our I-9 and E-Verify capabilities with the onboarding tool. I can now onboard our new hires all in one step instead of having to take the time to log into E-Verify and enter all the information in the system again. It is very helpful.
- User friendly integration
- Great customer support
6 - We have 3 HR professionals, 2 payroll professionals and 4 accounting professionals using UltiPro currently. From running reports to onboarding new hires, UltiPro's usability through miltiple departments is one of the reasons we started using them.
1 - I am the systems admin and I previously had some UltiPro experience but was self-taught. I have utilized all of the great resources given by UltiPro along with the education sessions and seminars. You should be computer and tech savvy in order to administer any program but having the ability to self-teach is great.
- In BI - We run reports daily to track everything from headcount to turnover
- With 90% of our employees remote, it's a great way to ensure everyone has access to update their information in one place.
- The payroll mod is very user friendly and our paroll department enjoys using the software.
- We could upgrade different features as they become available
- I'd like to see all our vendors on a file feed for benefits
Evaluating UltiPro and Competitors
- Product Features
- Product Usability
- Prior Experience with the Product
- Vendor Reputation
- Third-party Reviews
Product features - the system needed to have everything we could use to recruit, onboard, report, etc. all of our employee info and as our company grew, the system should be able to handle the headcount and data.
It takes time and you have to go through all the training or you will not be utilizing the system how it should be used.
Change management was a small part of the implementation and was well-handled - UltiPro can be overwhelming at first but the more you use it, the more you need it.