What users are saying about
<a href='https://www.trustradius.com/static/about-trustradius-scoring#question3' target='_blank' rel='nofollow'>Customer Verified: Read more.</a>
<a href='https://www.trustradius.com/static/about-trustradius-scoring' target='_blank' rel='nofollow'>trScore algorithm: Learn more.</a>Score 8.2 out of 101
Based on 48 reviews and ratings
Likelihood to Recommend
This software is EASY to use!JazzHR has thought of most of the components of the recruiting process and incorporates them well.Teams of people can be added so everyone is viewing the same information without printing. This is particularly helpful when there is more than one person reviewing resumes and interviewing. People only have to be added to the jobs for which they are responsible. (great feature!)
Feature Rating Comparison
Job Requisition Management
Company Website Posting
Publish to Social Media
Job Search Site Posting
Customized Application Form
Duplicate Candidate Prevention
Task Creation and Delegation
Notifications and Alerts
- Allows for mass letters to applicants for phone scheduling and interviews.
- Keeps applicants organized in "pools" of consideration.
- Links to Outlook so it's easy to see when and where to schedule.
- Great software for creating recurring templates for recruiting letters.
- Better candidate search capabilities. (For example, I would like to search "Erika P" to show all the people named "Erika" and last name "P" - other companies had advanced search functions, but it wasn't worth 2-5X the cost.)
- Calculating Time in each WorkFlow stage. (Jazz has great reporting for how long it takes to Advance a candidate, Interview a candidate, Hire a candidate, or Not hire a candidate. It would be great to add some reporting within each workflow stage.)
Likelihood to Renew
Based on 5 answers
This software has helped us to overcome challenges we had with our previous applicant tracking system. I couldn't imagine any software being much easier to use and still provided all of the tools available.
Based on 3 answers
It's not a 10 due to the eTemplates. If those were less time-consuming to set up and if some common forms were available to select from already set up, then I would give it a 10.
Based on 2 answers
Each person I've spoken to have been helpful, positive and encouraging. Once you begin using JazzHR, they have intervals in which they reach out to you to see how you're doing or if you have any questions. When you're setting up, they review what you've done and offer praise as well as suggestions on how to make it work better for you. They offer webinars and online training videos to walk you through every process.
Based on 1 answer
A solutions consultant walked me through each step. It was easy. As I progressed in setting things up, their support contacted me to set a time to walk through any possible issues and make suggestions on a better way to set it up. At any time, if I had a question, they were available and there are also training documents and videos available.
Both Greenhouse and Lever at least seemed to have great products and great teams; they simply weren't worth 2-5X the cost for us. Now, let's be clear - a platform that helps you hire the best people is a certainly worth 2-5X (or perhaps 10X) the cost. However, for most small and medium businesses, the three platforms are very similar. Once you have ~100s of different positions or ~100,000 applicants, then a more advanced ATS could be worth the cost. For us, Jazz is excellent. We have about 8 types of roles and 250 employees, and we see the Jazz system working very well for us even as we grow to 1,000+ employees.
Return on Investment
- Increased the speed of our Hiring Process, so we are far more likely to attract and hire the best candidates (who will likely find a job somewhere relatively quickly)
- Increased our Retention rates significantly (previously we had seemingly high turnover that we assumed was simply the nature of some of our entry-level positions, but with an excellent platform and hiring experience, we've identified better candidates who work longer)
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?
JazzHR Editions & Modules
1. per month