<a href='https://www.trustradius.com/static/about-trustradius-scoring#question3' target='_blank' rel='nofollow noopener noreferrer'>Customer Verified: Read more.</a>
<a href='https://www.trustradius.com/static/about-trustradius-scoring' target='_blank' rel='nofollow noopener noreferrer'>trScore algorithm: Learn more.</a>Score 8.3 out of 101
Based on 54 reviews and ratings
Likelihood to Recommend
It's a great software. All online, so nothing to install. Allows for easy communication within an organization. Job postings, email communication, and questionnaires are integrated to make it easy to use
Feature Rating Comparison
Job Requisition Management
Company Website Posting
Publish to Social Media
Job Search Site Posting
Customized Application Form
Duplicate Candidate Prevention
Task Creation and Delegation
Notifications and Alerts
- Customizable fields for the applicant/candidate process.
- Easily tag managers on comments for candidates.
- Send emails to candidates easily through the system.
- Easy to see duplicate candidates and delete or merge their files.
- Can assign stars to candidates and managers can vote on a candidate through the system.
- Can set up Questionnaires to help screen candidates.
- No common templates available for eTemplates (Federal Tax Forms, I9, etc.).
- The process for eTemplates is time-consuming initially (however, once you have it done, it's done).
- When using eTemplates for new hire paperwork, there's no capability to copy/transfer information so it doesn't have to be entered more than once (i.e. new hire address/personal info is needed on tax forms and I9 - they have to type it in on each form).
- Although there are good reporting tools, there are some limitations on custom reports.
Likelihood to Renew
Based on 5 answers
This software has helped us to overcome challenges we had with our previous applicant tracking system. I couldn't imagine any software being much easier to use and still provided all of the tools available.
Based on 3 answers
It's not a 10 due to the eTemplates. If those were less time-consuming to set up and if some common forms were available to select from already set up, then I would give it a 10.
Based on 2 answers
Each person I've spoken to have been helpful, positive and encouraging. Once you begin using JazzHR, they have intervals in which they reach out to you to see how you're doing or if you have any questions. When you're setting up, they review what you've done and offer praise as well as suggestions on how to make it work better for you. They offer webinars and online training videos to walk you through every process.
Based on 1 answer
A solutions consultant walked me through each step. It was easy. As I progressed in setting things up, their support contacted me to set a time to walk through any possible issues and make suggestions on a better way to set it up. At any time, if I had a question, they were available and there are also training documents and videos available.
Both Greenhouse and Lever at least seemed to have great products and great teams; they simply weren't worth 2-5X the cost for us. Now, let's be clear - a platform that helps you hire the best people is a certainly worth 2-5X (or perhaps 10X) the cost. However, for most small and medium businesses, the three platforms are very similar. Once you have ~100s of different positions or ~100,000 applicants, then a more advanced ATS could be worth the cost. For us, Jazz is excellent. We have about 8 types of roles and 250 employees, and we see the Jazz system working very well for us even as we grow to 1,000+ employees.
Return on Investment
- Increased the speed of our Hiring Process, so we are far more likely to attract and hire the best candidates (who will likely find a job somewhere relatively quickly)
- Increased our Retention rates significantly (previously we had seemingly high turnover that we assumed was simply the nature of some of our entry-level positions, but with an excellent platform and hiring experience, we've identified better candidates who work longer)
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?
JazzHR Editions & Modules
- per month