What users are saying about
Likelihood to Recommend
The biggest needs to address would be 1) size of organization, 2) number of job openings, and 3) how many applicants you typically get on an open job. If these numbers are extremely large you'd need to find a more robust application.
KSU FoundationNon-Profit Organization Management, 51-200 employees
Feature Rating Comparison
Job Requisition Management
Company Website Posting
Publish to Social Media
Job Search Site Posting
Customized Application Form
Duplicate Candidate Prevention
Task Creation and Delegation
Notifications and Alerts
- Allows for all applicants' information to be stored in one place.
- Allows varying user access for HR and managers.
- Allows full notes and information on candidates (and re-applying candidates) to be accessed quickly and easily.
Director of Operations & HR
Enliven, LLCMarketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees
- Job Board integration to paid job boards is not as smooth as I have been accustomed to at previous companies that utilized similar sized systems. That being said, for the investment it is definitely better than having no system at all.
- User feedback beyond standard support has not escalation process beyond "we will consider it in the future".
- Company website integration is basic "a-frame" with little customization.
- Inconsistent support help. Some representatives are very helpful while others just go through the motions.
Likelihood to Renew
Based on 5 answers
This software has helped us to overcome challenges we had with our previous applicant tracking system. I couldn't imagine any software being much easier to use and still provided all of the tools available.
Based on 3 answers
Based on 2 answers
Each person I've spoken to have been helpful, positive and encouraging. Once you begin using JazzHR, they have intervals in which they reach out to you to see how you're doing or if you have any questions. When you're setting up, they review what you've done and offer praise as well as suggestions on how to make it work better for you. They offer webinars and online training videos to walk you through every process.
Based on 1 answer
A solutions consultant walked me through each step. It was easy. As I progressed in setting things up, their support contacted me to set a time to walk through any possible issues and make suggestions on a better way to set it up. At any time, if I had a question, they were available and there are also training documents and videos available.
As with the question on whether or not I would recommend the product, it depends. No two customer needs are the same so I always encourage companies to develop a matrix of wants and needs and ensure that the demonstrations of the products are tailored to those. For the investment the system is good. I was not on the team that selected JazzHR at my current employer so I cannot comment on what other systems were evaluated.I have used similar sized systems such as PC Recruiter that have far better functionality and support.
Return on Investment
- We are able to cut down our time to hire analytics which greatly effects our ROI but allowing us to get people in the door faster, and ramp up quicker.
Team Lead in Human ResourcesInternet Company, 51-200 employees
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?
JazzHR Editions & Modules
1. per month