What users are saying about
Likelihood to Recommend
This software is EASY to use!JazzHR has thought of most of the components of the recruiting process and incorporates them well.Teams of people can be added so everyone is viewing the same information without printing. This is particularly helpful when there is more than one person reviewing resumes and interviewing. People only have to be added to the jobs for which they are responsible. (great feature!)
Feature Rating Comparison
Job Requisition Management
Company Website Posting
Publish to Social Media
Job Search Site Posting
Customized Application Form
Duplicate Candidate Prevention
Task Creation and Delegation
Notifications and Alerts
- Allows for mass letters to applicants for phone scheduling and interviews.
- Keeps applicants organized in "pools" of consideration.
- Links to Outlook so it's easy to see when and where to schedule.
- Great software for creating recurring templates for recruiting letters.
- The reporting could be better, not as many options as I would like. For example, you can't see when an applicant was put in a certain stage in your recruiting process. And it wont let you see how many people you hired in the last 90 days, it will only show people you hired who APPLIED in the last 90 days.
- Would be nice if they let us organize workflows and email templates based on location or recruiter (not all locations use the same email formats)
Likelihood to Renew
Based on 5 answers
This software has helped us to overcome challenges we had with our previous applicant tracking system. I couldn't imagine any software being much easier to use and still provided all of the tools available.
Based on 3 answers
It's not a 10 due to the eTemplates. If those were less time-consuming to set up and if some common forms were available to select from already set up, then I would give it a 10.
Based on 2 answers
Each person I've spoken to have been helpful, positive and encouraging. Once you begin using JazzHR, they have intervals in which they reach out to you to see how you're doing or if you have any questions. When you're setting up, they review what you've done and offer praise as well as suggestions on how to make it work better for you. They offer webinars and online training videos to walk you through every process.
Based on 1 answer
A solutions consultant walked me through each step. It was easy. As I progressed in setting things up, their support contacted me to set a time to walk through any possible issues and make suggestions on a better way to set it up. At any time, if I had a question, they were available and there are also training documents and videos available.
Crelate is the perfect suite that offers both a fully searchable candidate and client database. They even offered a 30 day money back guarantee in response to the sad business practices at Jazz HR
Return on Investment
- We used the product for 1 day. It had no function to manage a database of candidates or clients.
- Total loss of $1,145 for a product we used for 1 day.
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?
JazzHR Editions & Modules
1. per month