ConnectWise Control Reviews

July 26, 2019

Likelihood to Renew

The product hasn't seemed to change at all. It's just as great, and works as well as it always has. And it's still the most cost effective solution we've found.
November 05, 2019

Likelihood to Renew

Solid piece of software that has been very helpful to our needs over the years.
April 05, 2019
Michael Watchorn | TrustRadius Reviewer

Likelihood to Renew

We have renewed our new of ConnectWise Control in the past because we believe it provides great value for money, and we enjoy being able to use it. As long as we are required to support our existing equipment we will require software that provides access to remote PCs without a person next to the PC, and ConnectWise Control does a great job of that. (Not to mention the great job (and loads of options) for creating a session with a person (via email, code, URL).
Read Michael Watchorn's full review
June 07, 2019
chris burt | TrustRadius Reviewer

Likelihood to Renew

I really enjoy using ConnectWise and think that it is a very easy product to use.
Read chris burt's full review
May 15, 2019

Likelihood to Renew

There are no alternatives nearly as feature complete at an acceptable price point.
October 19, 2018
Michael Dodd | TrustRadius Reviewer

Likelihood to Renew

It's an excellent tool which serves the purpose we need - to facilitate screen sharing where a support call isn't enough to solve a problem. While we've found some clients aren't able to connect - largely because there are restrictions upon them downloading and running external programs - for the most part this works well and helps make what would otherwise be a difficult job that bit simpler.
Read Michael Dodd's full review
December 04, 2017
Craig Lockley | TrustRadius Reviewer

Likelihood to Renew

I would recommend this product for both internal remote control of end user workstations and remote access to other clients over the internet. It provides a secure and feature rich product that allows me to complete any necessary tasks without ever leaving the office.
I will continue to renew as I'm eager to see what they do next.
I would however wish the cloud service had a better API to work in conjunction with team collaboration or chat services to make it easier to connect with end users who use multiple workstations. (Slack or Stride provide this functionality).
Read Craig Lockley's full review
October 12, 2017
Betsy Sauther | TrustRadius Reviewer

Likelihood to Renew

This software was really the best choice for our company. We use it to remote to any and all workstations in what I call my farm. It is effortless, it lets the users know that we are connecting, it has an easy way to switch between screens, it is not overly complicated, and very stable. Very important for me was that the users could see what I was doing, and of course that is not the case with RDP. I highly recommend this software as an excellent way to support users. I use this in a job where I am supporting between 80 and 100 workstations.
Read Betsy Sauther's full review
December 18, 2017
Matthew Bohannon | TrustRadius Reviewer

Likelihood to Renew

Connect with is an excellent full feature application that enables quick tech support, screen sharing and deployable msi to domain a breeze. The cost of the program is very economical and very secure.
Read Matthew Bohannon's full review

Screen sharing (571)
9.4
File transfer (544)
Instant message (480)
Secure remote access with Smart Card authentication (72)
Access to sleeping/powered-off computers (296)
Over-the-Internet remote session (577)
Initiate remote control from mobile (369)
Remote management of servers & workstations (494)
Remote Active Directory® management (162)
Centralized management dashboard (459)
Session record (297)
Annotations (251)
9.2
Monitoring and Alerts (177)
Multi-platform remote control (382)

What is ConnectWise Control?

ConnectWise Control, formerly ScreenConnect, is a remote support, access and meeting solution. With this solution, you can use remote support and access to repair computers, provide updates, and manage machines. Users can also conduct online seminars and presentations using remote meetings. The vendor’s value proposition is that their solution is fast, reliable and includes the same features as competing remote control solutions.

ConnectWise Control Screenshots

ConnectWise Control Video

ConnectWise Control Demo

ConnectWise Control Integrations

ConnectWise Control Competitors

TeamViewer, GoToAssist Remote Support, BeyondTrust Remote Support (Formerely Bomgar Remote Support)

ConnectWise Control Pricing