Paligo Reviews

May 21, 2019
Monica White | TrustRadius Reviewer

Usability

I'm glad that it's cloud-based, so I can access it from home or work. But I do wish it were a little more intuitive on the front end for new users; the alt key is more useful than the ctrl key, initial layout is confusing until you learn the depth of the tools, and you really do have to take the $400 training in order to truly understand how to use the product. I don't know what my company pays for access to the software, but I know it's something.
Read Monica White's full review

What is Paligo?

Paligo, headquartered in Stockholm, offers their component content management system (CCMS), supporting the creation and publishing of technical documentation and help systems.
Categories:  Help Authoring

Paligo Technical Details

What is Paligo?

Who uses Paligo?

The most common users of Paligo are from Mid-size Companies and the Alternative Medicine industry.