TrustQuotes ReviewCompetitive selling Objection handling Demonstrate business value,I like that you are able to search for certain topics I like that you can easily copy it to keep the format in an email I like that these show an "outsider's" view of our product and not just my own as a salesperson,Certain topics could be clearer The layout could be easier to navigate through It could be easier to find the best reviews/what I'm looking for exactly,9,I use case studies as well which are more in-depth than a quick review. Depending on the prospect you are reaching out to and how in-depth you want them to understand something, a review might be better or a longer case study might be better. They both work well in my opinion.,It has helped find relevant quotes for prospects easier and it has given me a new way to engage with prospects.,The content that TrustRadius has collected has been good. I think there could be some better content surrounding the specific uses of the platform.
TrustQuotes for Salesforce

TrustQuotes for Salesforce Reviews

TrustQuotes for Salesforce
Filter 5 vetted TrustQuotes for Salesforce reviews and ratings
July 20, 2018

TrustQuotes for Salesforce: "TrustQuotes Review"

• I like that you are able to search for certain topics
  • I like that you can easily copy it to keep the format in an email
  • I like that these show an "outsider's" view of our product and not just my own as a salesperson
  • Certain topics could be clearer
  • The layout could be easier to navigate through
  • It could be easier to find the best reviews/what I'm looking for exactly
TrustQuotes is great to use when trying to reach out to a prospect to show the value of a company to get them on the phone to begin conversations. It is also great to use when a prospect is looking at competitors and would like to see why you are more valuable in the eyes of someone that is not a salesperson.
Read Kara Kirby's full review

TrustQuotes for Salesforce Scorecard Summary

About TrustQuotes for Salesforce

TrustQuotes for Salesforce allows TrustRadius customers to pull approved review quotes directly into their Salesforce instance, so that the right quotes are dynamically suggested to sales reps for each prospect.