TrustRadius for Buyers Reviews

Amy Sternin | TrustRadius Reviewer

Use Case / Buying Project

For my company, we were looking for a business intelligence product for a new division/separate business. Research and recommendations were made by approximately 3 people- all from the development and data science department, and a few others received their input and ultimately made the decision. We researched Tableau and BusinessObjects on TrustRadius and ultimately decided on Shiiny.
Read Amy Sternin's full review
Balaji Perumal | TrustRadius Reviewer

Use Case / Buying Project

We were looking for an integration platform for one of our client to achieve a single operating view for their enterprise operation. I found a guide on iPaas (Integration Platform as a Service) on TrustRadius and that was very useful to make a decision. I recommended a few tools/softwares which are mentioned in the guide to our client and we are beginning to start the project.
Read Balaji Perumal's full review
Cristian Bodnarasec | TrustRadius Reviewer
August 27, 2019

Trusting the Radius

Use Case / Buying Project

When I discovered TrustRadius I was assigned to research for better alternatives for some of our tools, like Microsoft Project or Workboard. My role in the buying process is to find alternatives, do the initial filter, do the comparison and present it to top management. Based on the requirements and my presentation, the best one is selected together with the executive VP.
Read Cristian Bodnarasec's full review

Use Case / Buying Project

I have been working with a large non-profit organisation for 3 months, leading the sourcing, procurement and implementation of a new HR management software project. To support the research to enable vendor selection I used a number of comparison sites, combined with peer insight and internal recommendations. I downloaded the TrustRadius HR buying guide to support the vendor shortlisting process and gained further insight via the product comparison tables, which I found most helpful in their clarity of layout and inclusion of user feedback statements. Following summarising the findings, this was shared with the HR Director, Finance Director and Project team to support the decision making process.

Use Case / Buying Project

I am a consultant hired by other companies and organizations to help provide vendor evaluation and selection guidance. I discovered TrustRadius's Buyer's Guide on LinkedIn and use it as external, supplemental research in addition to other research conducted on the vendors' sites, RFPs, review sites, internal research, word-of-mouth, etc.

I assist with mostly HR management software evaluation and selections. I help project manage implementations. I help with the research and liaison between vendors. I work with fellow colleagues; we exchange thought capital.
Charles Kirkland | TrustRadius Reviewer

Use Case / Buying Project

We had a client who needed to cut through the BS of sales pages and look at what real users had to say. No hype but real people who use the product. The client needed a CRM that works out of the box and was easy to use. Every vendor told us the same thing. Not everybody could have the best product. When you read the reviews on the site you are only seeing the best of the best. I need to know what real problems other people had and are they in the same niche. My client trusts me to be right.
Read Charles Kirkland's full review
Addison Ruble | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 01, 2019

A Review on Reviews

Use Case / Buying Project

As Chief Editor and a founding member of Open Dialogue, Ideas, and News (ODIN), part of my duty is managing content direction and keeping track of the editing process. To keep things on track, I knew I needed to utilize a capable but relatively simple project management software so that my team could contribute to the process without unduly burdening themselves. TrustRadius was very helpful when it came to researching which software to use because I knew I could trust their reviews to be from real people who actually had experience with the products.
Read Addison Ruble's full review
Allan Yogasingam | TrustRadius Reviewer

Use Case / Buying Project

I was trying to get a better understanding, personally, of the players in the usage analytics space. I run a hockey-website with some friends and we're interested in being able to track our users as they traverse the site. Myself, and two friends are in charge of the decision making process.
Read Allan Yogasingam's full review
Jackie Bassett | TrustRadius Reviewer

Use Case / Buying Project

I volunteer as a CODiE Award Judge for the SIIA, and am also CEO of my own SW co. So you can imagine the frustration I met sifting through the myriad communications technologies available to find the one that my CCO would find simple, yet powerful enough to use on a critical project.

Finally I chose the one that my CCO thought would meet all of his needs. The demo went seamlessly, but the paid version was a nightmare. We had 50 video interviews backed up and the early group of them was less than ideal. We were on deadline, and I was at a loss as to what to do.

The worst thing was that "other review sites" claimed that the software we chose was great. Now what?
Read Jackie Bassett's full review
Lauren Nowak | TrustRadius Reviewer
October 24, 2018

Reviewing Reviews

Use Case / Buying Project

We are looking for a non-profit donor management system. I am in charge of purchasing this platform. My systems administrator also assists in this process. Our current donor system is cumbersome but does a lot for us. We are looking for a system that runs reports, can email, print letters, and calibrates with the U.S. Post Office.
Read Lauren Nowak's full review
Anilkumar Patel | TrustRadius Reviewer

Use Case / Buying Project

As a web application developer, it is my role to research all forms of web builder platforms. While I was comparing Wix and WordPress, I found myself browsing trustradius.com since it had great insight from diverse technology platform users. I was able to make an informed determination, which has had a great impact since then.
Read Anilkumar Patel's full review
Lashawn Brown | TrustRadius Reviewer
January 29, 2019

Value added reviews

Use Case / Buying Project

I was researching and comparing accounting software. TrustRadius offered me an opportunity to review the pros and cons of a variety of software and provided user feedback. I plan to use the information received to recommend software to my manager to bring accounting functions to modern standards.
Read Lashawn Brown's full review
Sundeep Gopal | TrustRadius Reviewer
September 17, 2018

TrustRadius = Trust!

Use Case / Buying Project

One of our team's key responsibilities is to find new tools and platforms which help us with increased productivity. Though there are a lot of different platforms for finding new tools and gaining insights TrustRadius has stood out with its comprehensive reviews. The reviews are detailed and help our team to make well-informed business decisions.
Read Sundeep Gopal's full review
Hubert Sawyers III | TrustRadius Reviewer

Use Case / Buying Project

In my recent use of TrustRadius for Buyers, I was researching UTM generation or management tools. My agency has a client that is in desperate need of better reporting. We know we need to build a spreadsheet of UTM links, but we're hoping we can automate parts of the process. TrustRadius was used to see how companies were using the top UTM tools. This was quite helpful in evaluating cost implications. I am the lead strategist for our agency. I also lead operations, so I'm driving most technology recommendations. In this instance, we are in the interest stage of the buying process.
Read Hubert Sawyers III's full review
Parikshit Potnuri | TrustRadius Reviewer

Use Case / Buying Project

We started of as a small hospital some time back and it was my responsibility to setup IT and Marketing teams. Every time we have to procure new tools we had a lot of options to choose from. This is where TrustRadius was really helpful. One thing I observed is that TrustRadius usually has a long list of items required to complete a review, which helps the website to garner genuine reviews. It was easy to choose products even if there are very few reviews because we certainly knew that they were genuine. I would choose TrustRadius for trusted reviews any day and this helps us with taking well informed business decisions.
Read Parikshit Potnuri's full review
Eliz Marvic Melicio Carvajal | TrustRadius Reviewer

Use Case / Buying Project

We reviewed TrustRadius when we started to look for a software that will help us in the management control of the support of all the systems in the company. We evaluated several systems with the information that we got in TrustRadius. We take into consideration several systems, compare them, validate information, clarify doubts and culminate with the selection of one of the systems (in which we are in the process of implementing now).
Read Eliz Marvic Melicio Carvajal's full review
Don McCrabb | TrustRadius Reviewer

Use Case / Buying Project

We are a small faith-based organization looking for a community forum platform that will engage our members. TrustRadius quickly identified the software options available to us. As the Executive Director, it is my responsibility to scan the market, assess what software programs are best suited to our needs and, of course, which programs provide the best cost-benefit ratio for our association. By narrowing the field, as it were, I can identify the options, with recommendations, and present them to my Board of Directors for approval.
Read Don McCrabb's full review
Michael Klumpp | TrustRadius Reviewer

Use Case / Buying Project

I have been in the market to make changes in my project management software. I typically have several projects working at any given time. I am the purchasing agent as the President of my small company and make all of the purchasing decisions. There are some areas of purchase where I am distinctly confident and others where I feel I need outside advice. In the past for these types of purchases I have consulted various other executives ranging from a specialist working with Tesla to various small company CEOs. The depth and reliability of the information I found with TrustRadius has now greatly simplified my research for all technology. I can see a variety of competitors and compare a variety of categories in easy to access and easy to read formats. It's a no brainer - TrustRadius is a must go to resource.
Read Michael Klumpp's full review
Jane Kabochi | TrustRadius Reviewer

Use Case / Buying Project

I was researching business software that we wanted to implement in our company for use in streamlining our human resource processes and policies and help mostly in payroll management, talent management, employees remuneration, and also in ensuring that we comply with the statutory regulation involving human resource management. As an employee in the HR department I was staked with the role of doing the research and giving a report to the board on the various available HR softwares, listing their pros and cons, pricing, mode of deployment, and general review concerning their suitability.
Read Jane Kabochi's full review
Hirany Capi | TrustRadius Reviewer

Use Case / Buying Project

The project of buying software began with the requirement of a new software system to keep all health information of my clients for the insurance company, in order to get better deals for my customers and a comprehensive insurance contract and down payments that allows a win - win relationship. The business technology I'm researching is Qlik software and the role I'm doing at my company is to research for my department which software is the most reliable for the procedures we use in our everyday work.
Read Hirany Capi's full review
Angel Posani | TrustRadius Reviewer

Use Case / Buying Project

The business I'm involved with is farming production, specifically cattle and farming products. We keep the business under control by taking notes and I'm looking for a system that I can use to update the data daily. We want to change from a manual counting system to an automatic system that allow us to have better results in terms of accounting control of the business. We are looking for an accounting system, and we are trying to buy either SAP or Salesforce. This change give us the biggest step to keep the business going on. My role is to identify the system that will more accurately fit into our every day work, and identify the obstruction points we need to improve in order to get the system implemented smoothly.
Read Angel Posani's full review
Richard Gichangi | TrustRadius Reviewer

Use Case / Buying Project

I was looking for a social collaboration software that will improve the interactions and communication between our employees and even clients while executing our daily duties in the field. My role was to do research listing both cons and pros of the various software products available and present to the board, who will arrive at the final decision on which software will be acquired in the company.
Read Richard Gichangi's full review

About TrustRadius for Buyers

With more than 176,000 reviews and ratings provided by 100% verified users, TrustRadius aims to be a trusted source for business technology buyers looking for product feedback from other people like them.