Overall Satisfaction with 6sense
Currently, we use 6sense in marketing and sales. We are planning to roll it out to customer success. We use 6sense's intent signals to prioritize outreach and focus our marketing campaigns on the accounts most likely to be in the market across display, email, LinkedIn, content syndication, and appointment setting.
- I really like to completeness of vision. It is great to be able to do everything on one platform. The UI is really intuitive and easy to use without being simplistic.
- One of my favorite features is being able to push audience segments into other platforms like email and LinkedIn.
- Make sure you utilize the Google Analytics integration. I know other vendors have this as well, but it is incredibly valuable to be able to look at GA data by the company or firmographic attribute
- The SFDC integration is incredibly powerful. It allows our sales team to see all of the anonymous activity at the account level
- Sometimes the data doesn't align across the platform. I've seen inconsistencies across the data being pushed into SFDC fields, the Sales Insight SFDC application, Google Analytics, and the 6sense platform itself.
- The worst part of the platform is that 6sense views the same account in different countries as different accounts. We market to global enterprises and no one is going to set up their Salesforce instance with a separate account for every country. It is very limiting when it comes to getting a holistic view of account activity.
- The company is relatively immature when it comes to business processes and support. I've had tickets outstanding for months and often don't get satisfactory answers about data inconsistencies.
- Currently, it is too early to tell.
We use 6sense to uncover which accounts are visiting our website and determine the likelihood to be in the market. It integrates well with Salesforce to allow both marketing and sales to align on target accounts so we can proactively reach out to get into more deals and get into deals earlier.
6sense scores every account on a scale of 0 to 100. The higher the score, the more likely the account is to be in the market. They also band the scores into buying stages. This allows us to focus our resources and efforts on those accounts that are most likely to be on market.
We selected 6sense because they have the most advanced intent signals and model, their Salesforce integration allows us to align sales and marketing, and their platform best allows us to operationalize our ABM efforts with their ability to push audiences into other platforms in our marketing tech stack.
Do you think 6sense delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with 6sense's feature set?
Did 6sense live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of 6sense go as expected?
Would you buy 6sense again?
6sense is well suited for organizations that are looking for a single ABM orchestration platform. Their intent data and scoring algorithm seem to be very accurate. Their advertising is very easy to use but I don't have confirmation yet as to the accuracy of the targeting.