Overall Satisfaction with Cisco Webex Calling
Webex Calling is being used across the entire organization, in all departments across all country offices. All business relevant discussions take place over call, including with colleagues working remotely or on business travel. The greatest challenges it has addressed and overcome since its implementation are issues in productive collaboration between colleagues across various calling devices (including mobile) as well as IT management complexity that our IT team encountered preciously.
- Mobile use - Calling is extremely easy to use via mobile, making it easier for teams to work remotely and thus offer the organization and colleagues all of the benefits that come with this
- Security - As this is a cloud-based solution, updates are easily implemented meaning better security, which is essential for the company overall.
- Any improvements regarding background noise control would be great to see, across devices and regardless of headsets used.
- No other major drawbacks.
- More effective and efficient IT management, less time and hassle required for the internal tech team to monitor and address any issues.
- Great audio and video quality which supports teams working across various locations.
We receive surprisingly fast support any time this is required. The support team is efficient and immediately hands-on to resolve challenges and get the phone system up and running on the same day as errors and issues are reported. Proactive measures are taken too, as we are often asked to submit feedback about voice quality, overall satisfaction, etc.
Do you think Webex Calling delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Webex Calling's feature set?
Did Webex Calling live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Webex Calling go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy Webex Calling again?
This is great for mid-sized to large businesses with vast teams that work together across locations as well as remotely. It’s suitable for companies that have already adopted cloud solutions and are aware of the benefits of this, purely as they are most likely to take advantage of the capabilities and integrations of Webex Calling. For companies that are still using on-premise calling and collaboration in general, with no further requirements at this time, Webex Calling is probably not suitable.