Reviews (26-50 of 202)
- It is fairly easy to use and figure out how to use, where to schedule content, where to post things, how to upload images, etc. It is quite intuitive.
- Having the easy to download reports are quite nice.
- Very glad to have the tracking option for links!
- The reports could be better, for example being able to set up one report for a client with multiple social media streams would be nice. As opposed to one report for each platform.
- The loading the link preview has glitches a lot. It can be very difficult to get the right image sometimes. This may be an issue with Facebook but it seems difficult to set up.
- Previous tools provide an option for searching for sharable content, this would be great to have to Agora.
For an in-house marketer or a company managing their own social media would be when this tool is less appropriate.
- Robust social media management software. Lots of features.
- Easy to use interface. Very intuitive.
- I especially like the data on fans and followers/reports.
- Setting up my publishing queues was a bit time consuming; maybe there is a way to make it quicker to add multiple times quickly?
In our very decentralized organisation, only the central department is using AgoraPulse.
- Managing enquiry. With AgoraPulse's inbox system, it makes it really easy to manage all incoming comments and enquiry, so no customer goes unanswered.
- Content publishing. With AgoraPulse, you can schedule content, repeat content, tag content, and move content all within a super easy to use interface.
- Their customer support is amazing. I know at any time I can answer a question, and get an answer quickly and easily with their in platform live chat.
- Everything I could suggest to improve is already in the queue, and it's fantastic that they have a really transparent upgrade process, so you know what is being worked toward and the timeline for this.
- Schedule posts over Instagram - Facebook page - Twitter
- Moderate and interact with our community
- Analyze social KPIs
- Having alerts over my brand name and activities
- Post variated content with a defined schedule for each topic
- Canned responses
- Instagram stories
- Managing Facebook Ads posts
- Social network notifications gathered on a single tool
- Detailed, fast, simple and efficient stats reports
- Customer support really fast and responsive to the needs of its customers
- The application is sometimes buggy
- Everything is centralized: planning, comments ...
- The application Agorapulse on smartphone allows us to manage our different accounts everywhere and all the time.
- Agorapulse is very inexpensive compared to the competition.
- A big negative: we can not post or schedule video on Instagram accounts
- Integrate a tool to find relevant and timely hashtags
- Helps do moderation on time.
- To schedule in Nepal time zone.
- To get weekly, monthly reports with one button click.
- Alert 24/7
- Competitors report needs to have more information.
- Dashboard sometimes crashes with Safari browser, so I use Chrome with no problems.
- Hope to see more features in future.
- Scheduling across several channels simultaneously is a great time saver.
- Monitoring brand mentions is powerful and allows a central location to respond to all.
- Listening to conversations around our products and services can be useful in producing content for all our marketing channels.
- Stability - occasional drops in connections or failure to post on certain channels when scheduled can be frustrating and time consuming.
Agencies in particular should look at this - the cost compared to similar software is low and if you don't require hundreds of stats it's ideal.
- View publishing schedule
- Bulk upload content
- Approve and disapprove posts
- I wish the queue could skip dates or be more flexible.
- Instagram seems to have a lot of issue with this software and 3rd-party publishers in general
- Easy way to organize and schedule social media postings across numerous (but not all) platforms.
- Easy way to engage with your followers across your social media platforms (but not all).
- They don't support all social media platforms but this is not their fault in several cases where the platform does not allow third party integration.
- I would love the platform to include a way to identify those who would be most interested in my content.
To have an optimal use of AgoraPulse, it would be easier to incorporate all the social media services in it. For example, we cannot tag people in our posts on Instagram.
- The ability to see and work on all the social media accounts.
- We can create and follow a dialogue with the internet users easily.
- AgoraPulse creates statistics which are useful to describe our work and results to our customers.
- AgoraPulse could incorporate all social media functionalities to theirs(such as Instagram).
- Inbox functionality with the ability to find a comment by internet username.
- The ability to assign tasks to other members.
- Would like an export of reports in .ppt or .key format to have graphics for the "contents" part
- Would like more detailed exports on the "content" part of the reports (For example: number of likes, number of laugh reacts, number of angry reacts, number of clicks on the publication, number of clicks on the link.)
Agorapulse Review: "Perfect if you're looking for a cost-effective tool that gets fundamental things done quickly"
- Easy to learn and to work with in the long run. Interface is very logical, calender view works great.
- Smooth workflow. Everything works fast. No lagging either.
- Support reacts very fast and is really helpful. They always check in on me even after the we've solved the problem.
- Doing reports is easy. Selected periods stay intact (stay put) when you switch profiles which is awesome.
- I've had problems when I've returned from vacations and some posts have not been published correctly. Then again these problems could have been due to managable platforms aka Facebook, Instagram.
- Missing option of reading and answering Direct Messages on Instagram.
- Since "Link in bio" slogan is very popular amongst brands on Instagram, I really wish Agora had an option of a hyperlink landing page that consists of all the links with pictures from your profile. This is the example of other competitors like linktr.ee Later with linkin.bio.
- "Inbox" and "Listening" seem little dated and messy. Tried to use them in the beginning but returned to Facebook and Instagram for that. Also, I haven't used "assigning". So I've been using it for scheduling only.
- Report system doesn't give the same (accurate) insights that Facebook or Instagram does. Especially it is missing "saved posts" as engagement on Instagram so usually data from directly Instagram or Facebook is more specific and true.
- Intuitive to use
- Clean, well designed layout to the interface
- Brilliant customer service
- Open to suggestions for improvement
- Doesn't have all social channels like Pinterest
- Needs the ability to download a calendar of content to share with others
- Additional functionality like scheduling videos through a mobile app such as on Buffer would add to the ease of use for social managers on the go
- Good customer service
- Easy to use
- Being able to monitor several accounts
- More social media platforms could be added
- Images posted through this software sometimes become blurry
- The interface can be improved
- We use AgoraPulse to track competitors which is great.
- They have a social inbox feature that help with customer service.
- The feature of Instagram publishing currently, only supports 1 photo - no videos, no carrousel
- Instagram reports do not include stories data
- Able to publish on multiple pages from one place.
- I like that you are able to reply to messages on your page via AgoraPulse.
- I feel AgoraPulse may need to update their Emoji platform - I'm a regular user of Emojis and I currently use copy/paste them.
- Sometimes shared links don't work when scheduling posts.
- Tagging other pages doesn't always work - when starting to type the place, AgoraPulse will say it can't find it.
- Scheduling ahead: Saves so much time!
- Calendar view: easy to see and manage.
- Takes recommendations from the actual users: So great that they listen to the needs and wants of the end users.
- I have been using AgoraPulse for a little over a month and in that time have experienced 2-3 different bugs in the platform that reduced my productivity for those days.
- If a post fails to be sent, for whatever reason (mine weren't sent because of internal bugs!), there is no clear and easy way to repost it again without re-doing all the work to make that post again, as far as I can see.
- AgoraPulse has the ability to tell the user the best times to post, but doesn't have a feature that automatically sends posts at that ideal time...seems like an obvious feature to me...
- I love having the ability to tag conversations, comments, and individual followers. This makes follow-up and reporting a breeze.
- The layout is so intuitive. For being such a feature-rich application, it's easy to dive in and get started with the basics rather quickly. The training videos do a great job of breaking things up into bite-sized pieces.
- The support team is phenomenal. I rarely wait more than a few hours for a response, even during off hours. The team is always courteous and professional. More importantly, they get things done quickly.
- I'd like to see support for Instagram Stories.
- In addition to the calendar view, I'd like to be able to see scheduled Instagram posts in a 3x3 grid view. This would make planning much easier.
- When creating a new post, it would be nice to have a way to edit photos after uploading. Even just a simple crop option would be amazing, especially for Instagram.
- The calendar can be a little buggy at times if you try to drag and drop multiple posts into different spots too quickly. A simple page refresh always solves the issue, so it's not a big deal.
- I'd like to be able to track the performance of LinkedIn posts.
Agorapulse Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
Agorapulse is a social media management tool that aims to help mid-sized businesses and agencies better manage their Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, and YouTube activity.
It allows you to post content, engage with your community, and download reports from a single, intuitive dashboard.
Agorapulse Videos (2)
Agorapulse Customer Size Distribution
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||45%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||50%|
|Enterprises (> 500 employees)||5%|
Agorapulse Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
Agorapulse Technical Details
|Mobile Application:||Apple iOS, Android|
|Supported Languages:||English, French, Spanish, Portuguese|