Reviews (26-50 of 288)
- I love the layout.
- I can manage my team.
- I don't like the reports at all.
- Should be allowed to have listening turned on for every client, at least on competitors, included in the base price.
- Faster customer service or a dedicated account manager so that it's not a bunch of different people dealing with my account.
- Notifying of comments.
- Notifying of messages.
- Tracking who reviews what.
- Notifying of comments on ads.
- Recognizing when comments or ads have been responded to off-platform.
- Integrate more functionality within the platform (instead of having to go to the actual social media site or app).
- Posting and scheduling.
- Assigning posts to other team members for quality control/reviewing.
- Easily change dates for posts on multiple platforms individually.
- We'd like more reporting options, we currently don't use the reports and create our own for our clients.
- While the speed of the platform isn't poor, any speed improvements to the platform would improve the productivity of my team.
- Easy to understand publishing calendar.
- Easy to assign materials to other users to review.
- Helpful for managing and switching between multiple accounts.
- Reports are emailed - would be better if they could be downloaded directly on the site.
- Reports in PowerPoint form are easiest to copy into our report template but the recent switch to PDF makes it difficult.
- Listening and inbox does not capture every interaction on social media.
- Manage Comments - Very user-friendly interface to manage comments.
- Manage Messages - One of the few social media management platforms that supports private messaging. It's also possible to assign the messages and answers to another team member for approval.
- Schedule posts - Very user-friendly platform to schedule all posts. Including Instagram Stories.
- Assign tasks - Approvals, comment and message answers, etc. to any team member.
- Schedule Stories - Improve the user-friendly aspect of scheduling stories. More automation is needed.
- Manage Stories - Better report and management of Stories. It would be great if we can get a separate report and the possibility of more KPI data.
- Simple, intuitive sorting system for inbound comments, messages + mentions.
- Easy to assign and un-assign members to different client teams, as needed.
- Easy-to-use publishing tools baked in to the program.
- Easy to quickly sort through multiple inbound conversations at once.
- Automated rules help keep the inboxes lean so that managers can focus on what needs their attention.
- Sometimes liking a comment or post will automatically close it out before a response can be typed.
- The tokens expire frequently and in batches from time to time.
- Teams with multiple managers
- Teams that manage a variety of clients
- Teams/brands that have presences on multiple social media sites
- Supervisors who need to keep a check on community management as a whole for all clients
- Teams that need an affordable option to manage these requests
- Teams that do not have other publishing tools already in their inventory
- Teams looking to use it purely for publishing
- Teams who need to submit content to clients for review and feedback prior to going live
- The 'send for approval' feature.
- Cohesive monthly & per client layout.
- Multiple posts upload - it can be tedious to have to repeat the whole process. I'd like to see a more efficient way of uploading content.
- Better integration of the calendar function into the upload process. Seeing it laid out immediately whilst uploading content would make life easier as you can see what is on the calendar as well as choose from there which date you would like it to go.
It is hard to say where it would be less appropriate should you be looking for a social media management system - it is constantly improving upon itself.
- Organization is a breeze.
- Agorapulse provides an overview of all social media accounts and interactions on said accounts.
- Allow sub-admin privileges to members of a team.
- Would like the ability to use GIFs in posts and replies.
- Social media scheduling and publishing.
- Managing post and page engagement from reactions to comments to inbox messages.
- Reports layout when exporting to a PowerPoint can be improved.
- Display of text recommendations when assigning items among teammates.
It is less suited to businesses who only have a few platforms of their own to manage as the price of the platform is more expensive than other entry-level products.
- Previews of posts
- Integrated calendar [that now includes all platforms in one view]
- The exported reports were completely maddening...we almost parted ways over those. Rather than starting the search over since we did like a lot of the features within Agorapulse, we decided to create our own customized template to drop reporting detail into. Would really love to see Engagement Rates included in the reports.
- Tagging people within LI is one of our biggest issues. However, I realize that's a LinkedIn limitation and not one of Agorapulse's. Speaking of LinkedIn, it would be amazing if they would allow for reporting for individuals. We're currently having to manually do that.
- Weekly reports
- User-friendly interface, very intuitive
- YouTube integration - the ability to schedule posts
- Instagram carousel posts - ability to post multiple images at once, also automated IG stories (rather than having to use the app)
Managing all social platforms inside one app
- Customer Service - they have killer customer service. They are fast and super helpful, even when it is an issue with the social platform and not AP.
- Calendaring tool - ability to approve, send for approval, etc.
- Listening tool - ability to track mentions, tags, hashtags, etc.
- Reporting - they have really excellent reports that I pull on a weekly basis for clients.
- Tracks comments on ads you are running as well.
- Did I mention customer service?
- Publish multiple photos to Instagram in one post - this is in development, but we don't have it yet.
- There are some irritating things that are not because of AP but because the social platforms will not allow them (e.g., we cannot respond to IG comments through the platform, which you can do for FB comments, because IG will not allow 3rd parties to do this anymore.)
- Sometimes it is hard to connect social platforms.
- No "draft" feature on the calendaring tool (you can create a post and assign it to yourself...this is the workaround, but a draft feature would be more user-friendly).
If you are a small business looking to manage your social through a third party software yourself, probably not the best option. If you are only using it for a few profiles it can be pricey, and probably gives you way too many tools. There is a little learning curve to it, so if you are looking for something simple that you can do yourself, probably look elsewhere.
- You can export your Agorapulse results into power point which is useful when you're trying to put together a full report for your bosses.
- You can publish carousel images now - which is a big plus if you're working with products and need to show off your product highlights.
- Would love if Agorapulse had a function to schedule instagram stories too.
- Would also be great if we could see our instagram inbox in agora pulse as well as opposed to just comments left on posts and ads.
- Being able to tag other companies across the platforms
- Being able to schedule the same post over mutliple days
- I would like see the social media groups go in alphabetical order instead of me having to do that.
- Reporting could be a bit more detailed for our client - no one really understands the ROI of the report....
- Being able to completely pause a publishing queue is so essential in the event of a social media crisis. Agorapulse offers this feature.
- The customer support at Agorapulse has been a pleasure to work with. They are friendly, responsive, and open to suggestions.
- Being able to shuffle publishing times in the queue based on best-performing times would be wonderful.
One of the best aspects of Agorapulse is the ability to schedule and review various social media posts well in advance of publishing. This level of collaboration is really important in a political campaign where many different people have valuable input. By giving the candidate the ability to have the final word, there is a clarity in organizational control that is essential when running a large-scale social media operation.
I also love the level of integration that Agorapulse provides. I can connect with a multitude of apps and services from within a single portal, which is great. I will say that the pricing is a bit higher than I would like, but a quality product like Agorapulse is worth the investment.
- Friendly, modern interface.
- Inbox zero - Check off comments as they are viewed/handled so you never miss a thing.
- A basic social CRM - See who your most frequently engaged users are and their history with your organization.
- Unified publishing calendar that shows all your previous and future posts.
- Quick cross-posting to different feeds with easily tweaked content for specific requirements (Twitter).
- Twitter and Instagram keyword/hashtag monitoring with geolocation filters.
- Reporting that includes top-performing content types, times of day, and post content; engagement.
- Multi-user capable.
- Basic mobile app for monitoring/publishing on the go.
- Basic competition monitoring.
- Multiple queues for fast scheduling posts.
- Monitors Facebook ad comments.
- Cheaper than Sprout on a per-user and per-profile basis.
- Even basic level includes nearly all features.
- Cannot monitor Facebook check-ins, event comments, or comments on dynamic creative ads.
- (This is a Facebook API restriction, no platform can do these things, unfortunately; Just an FYI).
- Competitors feature doesn't show their top-performing posts.
- Each competitor you want to track costs money.
- Cannot schedule automatic delivery of reports.
Agorapulse Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
Agorapulse is a social media management tool that aims to help mid-sized businesses and agencies better manage their Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, and YouTube activity.
This social media management tool allows users to post content, engage with their community, and download reports from a single dashboard that is designed to be intuitive. Never miss a conversation with the inbox -- depending on the social network, it captures comments, mentions, direct/private messages, Facebook ad comments, and Instagram ad comments. All plans include collaboration tools to moderate or assign inbox items which makes getting through your inbox a breeze.
Current Instagram publishing features include: scheduling stories and Carousel posts via push notifications, direct image and video publishing, tagging public usernames, adding locations to single feed posts, and more.
- Has featureFree Trial Available?Yes
- Does not have featureFree or Freemium Version Available?No
- Does not have featurePremium Consulting/Integration Services Available?No
- Entry-level set up fee?No
**Medium plan: 10 social profiles, 2 users **Large plan: 25 social profiles, 4 users **X-Large plan: 40 social profiles, 8 users **Enterprise plan: 60 profiles, 20 users
Agorapulse Customer Size Distribution
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||45%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||50%|
|Enterprises (> 500 employees)||5%|
Agorapulse Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
Agorapulse Technical Details
|Mobile Application:||Apple iOS, Android|
|Supported Languages:||English, French, Spanish, Portuguese|