https://dudodiprj2sv7.cloudfront.net/product-logos/rV/7p/W7JTG122JCTK.PNGGood Tool For the BasicsI use AgoraPulse to schedule social media content and send reports for clients of another agency.,It is fairly easy to use and figure out how to use, where to schedule content, where to post things, how to upload images, etc. It is quite intuitive. Having the easy to download reports are quite nice. Very glad to have the tracking option for links!,The reports could be better, for example being able to set up one report for a client with multiple social media streams would be nice. As opposed to one report for each platform. The loading the link preview has glitches a lot. It can be very difficult to get the right image sometimes. This may be an issue with Facebook but it seems difficult to set up. Previous tools provide an option for searching for sharable content, this would be great to have to Agora.,8,10,I am not part of the management team, but I believe this tool has helped everyone get more organized. There is a better value for the team using this tool then other tools have had. Including the reports is a good feature that shows ROI of our work to other clients.,Sprout Social and Hootsuite Pro,Hootsuite Pro, Cyfe, WordPressI made the switch to AgoraPulse and am incredibly pleased with this SMM softwareI am using it for automation of social media posts, engagement, and social listening.,Robust social media management software. Lots of features. Easy to use interface. Very intuitive. I especially like the data on fans and followers/reports.,Setting up my publishing queues was a bit time consuming; maybe there is a way to make it quicker to add multiple times quickly?,9,1,I like the analytics portion a lot. When I can do a deep dive, it helps me to know what exactly I have to focus on for my social media efforts.,Buffer,Buffer, ManageFlitter, FollowerwonkStrengths and weaknessesI'm working in a trade union. In order to expand our services to members, we are giving legal advice to our members through Facebook and other social media. We are using different Facebook pages for each industry (construction, cleaning, household activities, safeguarding, ...) and we use AgoraPulse to publish items to our Facebook page and manage reactions. In our very decentralized organisation, only the central department is using AgoraPulse.,Allows you to post fast responses Easy to reply in PM Good overview of all your posts,Limited functionality on advertising You can't tag a user over multiple pages Automatic reply isn't possible,7,5,We don't have a measurable ROI at the moment (not due to AgoraPulse, but due to our own lack of decent CMS system to follow up the users). We think it has a very positive effect on retaining our members and do have regularly positive commentary form our members. In order to have a positive effect on our Facebook pages, it's really helpful to promote our page significantly,Falcon.io,Microsoft Office 2016, Adobe PhotoshopSo Much More Than Just A Content SchedulerI started using AgoraPulse a few months ago, as I was looking for a solution to manage all aspects of my clients' social media accounts in one place. It helps us keep track of all engagement across platforms, and the publishing calendar allows us to have a great overview of what's happening on any given day of any given month. It makes scheduling content a breeze.,Managing enquiry. With AgoraPulse's inbox system, it makes it really easy to manage all incoming comments and enquiry, so no customer goes unanswered. Content publishing. With AgoraPulse, you can schedule content, repeat content, tag content, and move content all within a super easy to use interface. Their customer support is amazing. I know at any time I can answer a question, and get an answer quickly and easily with their in platform live chat.,Everything I could suggest to improve is already in the queue, and it's fantastic that they have a really transparent upgrade process, so you know what is being worked toward and the timeline for this.,9,1,AgoraPulse has given me back more time, making the investment well worth it. Within the first week of using AgoraPulse, I felt a noticeable difference in the time my social media management took.,Hootsuite ProGreat for managing multiple profilesWe use AograPulse to manage over 40 social media accounts across multiple brands. We are able to schedule posts on multiple accounts at one time, view all comments and across channels, and pull very specific reports. It's our all in one for everything social media. We rarely have to log into any accounts from the original platform!,Engagement monitoring Reporting Bulk Publishing,Nothing,10,7,Reporting growth and engagement,Sendible,Infusionsoft
Agorapulse

Agorapulse Reviews

Agorapulse
TrustRadius Top Rated for 2019
Filter 288 vetted Agorapulse reviews and ratings

Rianna Neal profile photo
January 11, 2019

Agorapulse Review: "Good Tool For the Basics"

• It is fairly easy to use and figure out how to use, where to schedule content, where to post things, how to upload images, etc. It is quite intuitive.
  • Having the easy to download reports are quite nice.
  • Very glad to have the tracking option for links!
  • The reports could be better, for example being able to set up one report for a client with multiple social media streams would be nice. As opposed to one report for each platform.
  • The loading the link preview has glitches a lot. It can be very difficult to get the right image sometimes. This may be an issue with Facebook but it seems difficult to set up.
  • Previous tools provide an option for searching for sharable content, this would be great to have to Agora.
It is good for large companies with many employees working on several accounts. Pretty much works well for agencies. This tool has worked well for us and I enjoy using it for this company. However, I don't really know any benefits of this tool vs other schedulers I have used.
For an in-house marketer or a company managing their own social media would be when this tool is less appropriate.
Read Rianna Neal's full review
Gene Petrov profile photo
September 12, 2018

Review: "I made the switch to AgoraPulse and am incredibly pleased with this SMM software"

• Robust social media management software. Lots of features.
  • Easy to use interface. Very intuitive.
  • I especially like the data on fans and followers/reports.
  • Setting up my publishing queues was a bit time consuming; maybe there is a way to make it quicker to add multiple times quickly?
I think it is a great tool for a wide range of company sizes from solopreneur (me) to large agencies. It makes it easy to delegate tasks within the software (who needs to respond to what tweets for instance).
Read Gene Petrov's full review
Jeroen Coolsaet profile photo
September 04, 2018

Agorapulse Review: "Strengths and weaknesses"

• Allows you to post fast responses
  • Easy to reply in PM
  • Good overview of all your posts
  • Limited functionality on advertising
  • You can't tag a user over multiple pages
  • Automatic reply isn't possible
Good for first line responses to customers. Less useful if you want to be able to export information about your users (e.g. tags.)
Read Jeroen Coolsaet's full review
Lainey Te Whatu profile photo
September 04, 2018

Agorapulse Review: "So Much More Than Just A Content Scheduler"

• Managing enquiry. With AgoraPulse's inbox system, it makes it really easy to manage all incoming comments and enquiry, so no customer goes unanswered.
  • Content publishing. With AgoraPulse, you can schedule content, repeat content, tag content, and move content all within a super easy to use interface.
  • Their customer support is amazing. I know at any time I can answer a question, and get an answer quickly and easily with their in platform live chat.
  • Everything I could suggest to improve is already in the queue, and it's fantastic that they have a really transparent upgrade process, so you know what is being worked toward and the timeline for this.
I would recommend AgoraPulse to anyone managing more than one social media platform.
Read Lainey Te Whatu's full review
Nicole Nelson profile photo
August 22, 2018

Agorapulse Review: "Great for managing multiple profiles"

• Engagement monitoring
  • Reporting
  • Bulk Publishing
  • Nothing
AgoraPulse is great for watching your brand grow overtime. A small company that's not focused on brand awareness or social media growth/engagement would most likely not need all of they key features offered.
Read Nicole Nelson's full review
Mehdi Khocha profile photo
August 22, 2018

Agorapulse Review: "A great tool to save time"

I use AgoraPulse every day for several reasons:
  • Schedule posts over Instagram - Facebook page - Twitter
  • Moderate and interact with our community
  • Analyze social KPIs
  • Having alerts over my brand name and activities
We are a small company so I manage it by myself. It satisfies all the company's social media needs.
  • Segmentation of the brand content and editorial planning.
  • Managing comments and messaging
  • Data and reports are extremely well
  • Doesn't handle stories
  • Tagging people can be difficult in some cases
Well suited :
  • Post variated content with a defined schedule for each topic
  • Cross-posting
  • Canned responses
Less appropriate :
  • Instagram stories
  • Managing Facebook Ads posts
Read Mehdi Khocha's full review
Cindy Steenkeste profile photo
August 22, 2018

Agorapulse Review: "The best tool for managing social networks"

At the agency, we made the decision to use AgoraPulse to better manage the social networks of our customers.

Since then, it's a real time saver. Sometimes, notifications via Facebook were hidden and did not reach us. Since we use this tool we do not miss any notification, which allows to be reactive with users and to develop a real commitment.

Moreover, the reports are really efficient, fast and practical, they avoid a big loss of time spent counting each number, to examine each data. It's a tool I can not do without!
  • Social network notifications gathered on a single tool
  • Detailed, fast, simple and efficient stats reports
  • Customer support really fast and responsive to the needs of its customers
  • The application is sometimes buggy
If you manage several social networks, AgoraPulse is an indispensable tool. It makes it possible to group the social networks of all your customers, not to miss the notifications and thus to generate the commitment by answering everything!

Sometimes the app is not very convenient, but the team is behind to make any necessary improvements.
Read Cindy Steenkeste's full review
Loïse M. profile photo
December 06, 2018

Agorapulse Review: "At your mark! Plan, post, comment"

Agorapulse is for us a way to independently manage the social networks of our customers. Many of us use it and we appreciate the fact that everything is centralized within the same site - no need to run right or left. We use it daily to respond to comments and we plan all social networks at the beginning of every month.
  • Everything is centralized: planning, comments ...
  • The application Agorapulse on smartphone allows us to manage our different accounts everywhere and all the time.
  • Agorapulse is very inexpensive compared to the competition.
  • A big negative: we can not post or schedule video on Instagram accounts
  • Integrate a tool to find relevant and timely hashtags
Agorapulse is perfectly adapted to manage all the social networks, and I recommend it during trainings for the entrepreneurs and the community manager. I regret, however, the lack of the ability to post and schedule videos on Instagram via this platform.
Read Loïse M.'s full review
Umang Shakya profile photo
November 26, 2018

Agorapulse Review: "Best Facebook tool"

Our organization uses AgoraPulse mostly to get all Facebook page notifications in one dashboard which helps us do moderation on time. On the go, mobile app helps to get all notifications instantly. One button report system is also good.
  • Helps do moderation on time.
  • To schedule in Nepal time zone.
  • To get weekly, monthly reports with one button click.
  • Alert 24/7
  • Competitors report needs to have more information.
  • Dashboard sometimes crashes with Safari browser, so I use Chrome with no problems.
  • Hope to see more features in future.
In our case, we generally use it for Facebook related purposes due to the fact that other social media platforms are not as popular. So, in our scenario Agora Pulse is better suited than other tools which are in the market place.
Read Umang Shakya's full review
Ben Greenwood profile photo
November 07, 2018

Agorapulse Review: "Affordable time saver with some surprises up its sleeve"

We use AgoraPulse to manage 10 social media channels across our entire group of companies, allowing us to schedule content in an efficient manner, saving a lot of time, as well as monitor mentions of our brands and responding easily where required.
  • Scheduling across several channels simultaneously is a great time saver.
  • Monitoring brand mentions is powerful and allows a central location to respond to all.
  • Listening to conversations around our products and services can be useful in producing content for all our marketing channels.
  • Stability - occasional drops in connections or failure to post on certain channels when scheduled can be frustrating and time consuming.
AgoraPulse is ideally suited to managing several channels at once, either for a single company or for a range of businesses.

Agencies in particular should look at this - the cost compared to similar software is low and if you don't require hundreds of stats it's ideal.
Read Ben Greenwood's full review
Jill Connor profile photo
November 07, 2018

User Review: "Team management with AgoraPulse"

The whole organization uses it to publish and pre-publish to 9 social media accounts in 4 different branches of the company. We needed a way to collectively publish and monitor our accounts. We also needed approval and notes to be written to each writer by an administrator.
  • View publishing schedule
  • Bulk upload content
  • Approve and disapprove posts
  • I wish the queue could skip dates or be more flexible.
  • Instagram seems to have a lot of issue with this software and 3rd-party publishers in general
This software fit my concerns and issues the best, but it can be a steep learning curve for some of my less tech-savvy contributors. I like that it seems to be improving, and the onboarding was detailed and helpful. The listening seems good and I like the calendar, but I wish it was a bit more user-friendly.
Read Jill Connor's full review
Axel Drochon profile photo
November 01, 2018

Agorapulse Review: "The best product for a community manager"

AgoraPulse is the second tool of our workflow. We use Trello and AgoraPulse as community managers. AgoraPulse is our main tool to manage every social media account we deal with, it’s an essential part of our work. Once we create the content via Trello, then we add the content, plan it and then make our daily moderation. Sometimes we adjust our planning thanks to the flexibility of AgoraPulse.
  • Flexibility
  • Fast
  • Clear
  • Amazing support
  • Some feature aren’t clear (queue)
  • Expensive
When I’m talking to a junior community manager who is getting more and more accounts to manage, they are stunned when they realize the time they can earn back.
Read Axel Drochon's full review
Michele Moore profile photo
October 16, 2018

User Review: "Agorapulse (great - with a wish list)"

We use AgoraPulse to schedule our social media postings and respond to those who engage with us. In full disclosure, we just recently started using it. It is being used by the only 2 people in my organization: myself and my assistant. It is best at addressing the problem of having to go to each different social media platform to post and respond.
  • Easy way to organize and schedule social media postings across numerous (but not all) platforms.
  • Easy way to engage with your followers across your social media platforms (but not all).
  • They don't support all social media platforms but this is not their fault in several cases where the platform does not allow third party integration.
  • I would love the platform to include a way to identify those who would be most interested in my content.
I think the system would be beneficial to almost everyone but I have to say that it's fairly cost-prohibitive for a very small business/non-profit like ours. We have to go without other things we need in order to pay for the system.
Read Michele Moore's full review
Andrew Pickering profile photo
October 04, 2018

Agorapulse Review: "Love this Social Media Tool"

We're using AgoraPulse across our whole business to manage our social media networks, talk to customers online and keep our social inbox zero.
  • Keep track of all your social notification and inbox in one place
  • Post to all the major networks from one place
  • Social Listening
  • Some of the scheduling functionality could be a little smoother
It's well suited to people with an engaged social audience and lots of notifications. If you are just starting out, it probably does way more than you need to be worth the price.
Read Andrew Pickering's full review
Anne Lardeur profile photo
September 07, 2018

"AgoraPulse Review"

We use AgoraPulse on an everyday basis. It helps us to inform the users of social media about new data of our clients and to specify our posts by being closer to the needs and concerns of the internet users.

To have an optimal use of AgoraPulse, it would be easier to incorporate all the social media services in it. For example, we cannot tag people in our posts on Instagram.
  • The ability to see and work on all the social media accounts.
  • We can create and follow a dialogue with the internet users easily.
  • AgoraPulse creates statistics which are useful to describe our work and results to our customers.
  • AgoraPulse could incorporate all social media functionalities to theirs(such as Instagram).
AgoraPulse is useful for a communication company.
Read Anne Lardeur's full review
Pauline Romet profile photo
September 04, 2018

Agorapulse Review: "An efficient platform"

We use AgoraPulse for all our clients for social media projects. The feature we use most is inbox moderation. This feature is convenient and reliable. The search by username is interesting. However, we no longer use the reports because the figures proposed by AgoraPulse did not match those of Facebook Insight. I recently saw that an update had been made. We will be able to re-test the functionality of the reports.
  • Inbox functionality with the ability to find a comment by internet username.
  • The ability to assign tasks to other members.
  • Would like an export of reports in .ppt or .key format to have graphics for the "contents" part
  • Would like more detailed exports on the "content" part of the reports (For example: number of likes, number of laugh reacts, number of angry reacts, number of clicks on the publication, number of clicks on the link.)
AgoraPulse is well suited to follow/moderate media campaigns because the comments go up by associating the advertising account.
Read Pauline Romet's full review
November 12, 2018

Agorapulse Review: "Perfect if you're looking for a cost-effective tool that gets fundamental things done quickly"

AgoraPulse is used in the content marketing department of our agency. As a content creator, I've been one of the people that's been using Agora the most, monthly for the past 15 months. Through Agora I've managed about 10 different client brands.
  • Easy to learn and to work with in the long run. Interface is very logical, calender view works great.
  • Smooth workflow. Everything works fast. No lagging either.
  • Support reacts very fast and is really helpful. They always check in on me even after the we've solved the problem.
  • Doing reports is easy. Selected periods stay intact (stay put) when you switch profiles which is awesome.
  • I've had problems when I've returned from vacations and some posts have not been published correctly. Then again these problems could have been due to managable platforms aka Facebook, Instagram.
  • Missing option of reading and answering Direct Messages on Instagram.
  • Since "Link in bio" slogan is very popular amongst brands on Instagram, I really wish Agora had an option of a hyperlink landing page that consists of all the links with pictures from your profile. This is the example of other competitors like linktr.ee Later with linkin.bio.
  • "Inbox" and "Listening" seem little dated and messy. Tried to use them in the beginning but returned to Facebook and Instagram for that. Also, I haven't used "assigning". So I've been using it for scheduling only.
  • Report system doesn't give the same (accurate) insights that Facebook or Instagram does. Especially it is missing "saved posts" as engagement on Instagram so usually data from directly Instagram or Facebook is more specific and true.
AgoraPulse is well suited if you're in search of a cost-friendly social media managing platform. It is less suited if you have very specific needs in terms of available extra options.
December 17, 2018

Review: "Agorapulse has its finger on the pulse of social scheduling and listening"

Great, intuitive social scheduler, with a brilliant team backing it so no matter what you encounter on your travels across the channels, if you get stuck, there is someone to help! Works across a wide range of core channels, and has options to bulk upload or post on the fly, social listening and a reasonable cost for the functionality.
  • Intuitive to use
  • Clean, well designed layout to the interface
  • Brilliant customer service
  • Open to suggestions for improvement
  • Doesn't have all social channels like Pinterest
  • Needs the ability to download a calendar of content to share with others
  • Additional functionality like scheduling videos through a mobile app such as on Buffer would add to the ease of use for social managers on the go
Great for social listening for mid scale companies or smaller ones with a reputation to manage, excellent for finding conversations on your key topics to join in on Twitter, scheduling content in advance to help manage wider marketing campaigns and launching products or services at a specific time. Mobile app is not quite as intuitive but is still very easily accessible.
November 29, 2018

User Review: "AgoraPulse Experience"

We use AgoraPulse for monitoring several platforms and being able to schedule content and work on several social media accounts at the same time. We are currently using this service for our Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and Google+. Since we have a lot of Cantonese members, we use RenRen as well but we can't use AgoraPulse for RenRen right now. We use our social media for promotional contents and announcements. We had to contact customer service several times and they have one of the best customer service teams I've experienced.
  • Good customer service
  • Being able to monitor several accounts
  • More social media platforms could be added
  • Images posted through this software sometimes become blurry
  • The interface can be improved
If you manage several social media accounts, then this software is useful. If you are managing only one social media account, this might not be useful.
October 30, 2018

Agorapulse Review: "The most complete app for managing Social Media"

AgoraPulse is the perfect social media management app. AgoraPulse provides some of the best analytics. We use it to schedule on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. After the posts go live we can track their presence using their wonderful analytics.
  • We use AgoraPulse to track competitors which is great.
  • They have a social inbox feature that help with customer service.
  • The feature of Instagram publishing currently, only supports 1 photo - no videos, no carrousel
  • Instagram reports do not include stories data
It’s the perfect social media management app to automate a handful of tasks that once took far too much time to execute manually.
October 30, 2018

Agorapulse Review: "Substantial software to ease your brand management"

We have multiple users managing multiple accounts. AgoraPulse allows us to manage accounts easily and allows managers to work with draft posts. We have many different businesses to support, and we can manage each one's social media voice independently with AgoraPulse.
  • Publish to multiple accounts
  • Visually see posting schedules
  • Reporting
  • Integration with Instagram
  • Finding new Instagram followers
  • Image manipulation and editing
For multiple business and account scenarios, it is well suited. Particularly if bulk posts are used. For smaller companies, it may be a bit less appropriate.
October 15, 2018

Agorapulse Review: "A great tool for anyone managing business social media page(s)! :)"

We use AgoraPulse to publish social media content across the 10 pages linked with our company.
  • Able to publish on multiple pages from one place.
  • I like that you are able to reply to messages on your page via AgoraPulse.
  • I feel AgoraPulse may need to update their Emoji platform - I'm a regular user of Emojis and I currently use copy/paste them.
  • Sometimes shared links don't work when scheduling posts.
  • Tagging other pages doesn't always work - when starting to type the place, AgoraPulse will say it can't find it.
I find AgoraPulse really helpful for scheduling content across all of the pages I manage, particularly if I'm due to go away. It's particularly helpful being able to see the calendar of published and scheduled posts. I do find that I don't tend to use it if I am sharing 'generic' content as not all posts with links seem to be published.
October 16, 2018

User Review: "AgoraPulse Has Made Our Lives Easier!"

After several years of using a competing software, I was tired of the lack of functionality and AgoraPulse was suggested by an associate. We did the free trial and within a week I knew it was going to be terrific. There are two of us setting up tweets and posts daily, sometimes seven days a week. I love the ease of use, the logic installed in each feature and especially the ability to track the results, RTs etc. I consider myself a low-tech poster child and AgoraPulse is so easy to use.
  • Scheduling of tweets
  • Links to photographs
  • Tracking feedback from the readers
  • It would be great to include multiple images with a tweet
  • Allow me to post to my personal FB page
Ease of use for scheduling multiple tweets; tracking results and tweeting to multiple accounts.
October 16, 2018

Agorapulse Review: "Meets all your social media needs including future scheduling and reporting"

It is used by me alone as the social media manager. It solves the problem of being able to pre-schedule our evergreen content.
  • Scheduling ahead: Saves so much time!
  • Calendar view: easy to see and manage.
  • Takes recommendations from the actual users: So great that they listen to the needs and wants of the end users.
  • I have been using AgoraPulse for a little over a month and in that time have experienced 2-3 different bugs in the platform that reduced my productivity for those days.
  • If a post fails to be sent, for whatever reason (mine weren't sent because of internal bugs!), there is no clear and easy way to repost it again without re-doing all the work to make that post again, as far as I can see.
  • AgoraPulse has the ability to tell the user the best times to post, but doesn't have a feature that automatically sends posts at that ideal time...seems like an obvious feature to me...
Compared to Hootsuite, the customer service is second to NONE!! All the bugs I have encountered since switching to AgoraPulse don't matter to me because I KNOW that customer service will be there every step of the way to help.
Kris White profile photo
July 27, 2018

Agorapulse Review: "Must-have for any small or medium-sized agency"

We use AgoraPulse daily to assist in managing our clients' social media profiles. The intuitive and streamlined interface allows us to work through multiple tasks quickly and efficiently.
  • I love having the ability to tag conversations, comments, and individual followers. This makes follow-up and reporting a breeze.
  • The layout is so intuitive. For being such a feature-rich application, it's easy to dive in and get started with the basics rather quickly. The training videos do a great job of breaking things up into bite-sized pieces.
  • The support team is phenomenal. I rarely wait more than a few hours for a response, even during off hours. The team is always courteous and professional. More importantly, they get things done quickly.
  • I'd like to see support for Instagram Stories.
  • In addition to the calendar view, I'd like to be able to see scheduled Instagram posts in a 3x3 grid view. This would make planning much easier.
  • When creating a new post, it would be nice to have a way to edit photos after uploading. Even just a simple crop option would be amazing, especially for Instagram.
  • The calendar can be a little buggy at times if you try to drag and drop multiple posts into different spots too quickly. A simple page refresh always solves the issue, so it's not a big deal.
  • I'd like to be able to track the performance of LinkedIn posts.
For a social media manager with numerous clients, it's a no-brainer. It makes juggling multiple accounts so simple, and almost fun! The reporting features are adequate, and it's very strong on team collaboration. On the other hand, for an individual business managing just a few social media profiles, I'd consider AgoraPulse to be more of a luxury than a necessity. It will certainly save you a lot of time, so it really comes down to how much your time is worth. Lastly, for those who focus the majority of their efforts on Instagram Stories, this may not be the tool for you - at least not in its present form.
Read Kris White's full review

Boolean keyword searches (77)
Filtering out noise/spam (77)
Sentiment analysis (1)
Broad channel coverage (3)
Content planning and scheduling (112)
Audience targeting (87)
6.7
Content optimization (1)
Workflow management (100)
Automated routing and prioritization (1)
6.4
Customer interaction histories (111)
Bulk actions (99)
Lead generation (69)
6.6
Content marketing (1)
Paid media management (1)
Campaigns and promotions (75)
6.7
Twitter (106)
Facebook (119)
Instagram (110)
Campaign success analytics (99)
Real-time tracking (106)
Competitor analysis (89)
Role-based user permissions & privileges (107)
Mobile access (99)
6.6

About Agorapulse

Agorapulse is a social media management tool that aims to help mid-sized businesses and agencies better manage their Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, and YouTube activity.

It allows you to post content, engage with your community, and download reports from a single, intuitive dashboard.

Agorapulse Features

Listening/monitoring Features
Has featureBoolean keyword searches
Has featureFiltering out noise/spam
Does not have featureSentiment analysis
Does not have featureBroad channel coverage
Publishing Features
Has featureContent planning and scheduling
Has featureAudience targeting
Does not have featureContent optimization
Has featureWorkflow management
Engagement Features
Does not have featureAutomated routing and prioritization
Has featureCustomer interaction histories
Has featureBulk actions
Marketing Features
Has featureLead generation
Does not have featureContent marketing
Does not have featurePaid media management
Has featureCampaigns and promotions
Has featureCampaign success analytics
Has featureReal-time tracking
Has featureCompetitor analysis
Account management Features
Has featureRole-based user permissions & privileges
Has featureMobile access
Has featureSocial Media Inbox for each account with real time tracking of incoming messages and ad comments
Has featureAutomatic moderation, real time email notification, post scheduling
Has featureCompare your page with Competitors and measure your posts’ performance
Has featureInbox assistant to help you moderate incoming content. Available on all plans.
Has featureContent queues to store queued or requeued content according to content type or theme.

Agorapulse Screenshots

Agorapulse Videos (2)

Watch How this marketing agency saves time using Agorapulse.

Watch How these happy customers love the all-in-one Agorapulse.

Agorapulse Integrations