- Everything is centralized: planning, comments ...
- The application Agorapulse on smartphone allows us to manage our different accounts everywhere and all the time.
- Agorapulse is very inexpensive compared to the competition.
- A big negative: we can not post or schedule video on Instagram accounts
- Integrate a tool to find relevant and timely hashtags
- AgoraPulse groups together social media mentions in an easy-to-use, elegantly designed interface.
- AgoraPulse includes sophisticated report generating capability for users looking for more in-depth information on who is engaging with their organization/brand on social media.
- AgoraPulse offers an affordable and social media management tool for companies of various sizes, plans are available to scale to the size of the organization being served.
- The very helpful information on individual users who your brand comes into contact with (e.g. how many messages you've exchanged with a user, how often they mention your organization/brand) is not easy to see unless you know where to look for it.
- My favorite feature of AgoraPulse is the ability to create one post for multiple social media platforms with the option to make minor edits per platform, such as adding hashtags to Twitter or Facebook posts.
- I like that I can see and respond to my messages and notifications through the AgoraPulse interface. This allows me to better separate notifications from my personal and company accounts.
- The calendar view of my scheduled and past posts is extremely helpful.
- My LinkedIn page often "disconnects" from AgoraPulse. My scheduled posts fail when this happens, and I don't get an email notification that anything is wrong.
- It's frustrating that the number of fans or followers needed in order to get reports has changed from 40 to 100. While my page may not be very popular right now, it's still important to see the metrics so I can better understand how to improve and gain more followers over time.
- Helps do moderation on time.
- To schedule in Nepal time zone.
- To get weekly, monthly reports with one button click.
- Alert 24/7
- Competitors report needs to have more information.
- Dashboard sometimes crashes with Safari browser, so I use Chrome with no problems.
- Hope to see more features in future.
- Manage all social media accounts from one place.
- Reply to many comments on various social media channels all at once
- Schedule content to be posted on various channels
- Easier to post hashtags on IG through AgoraPulse on my computer than on my phone through the ap.
- It would be great to be able to schedule video posts
- It would be great to be able to upload multiple images to IG through AgoraPulse
- Scheduling content in a content calendar.
- Simple assign and approval system.
- Review and approval of user comments.
- Comprehensive and easy to build social media reports.
- Notifications, feel like I rarely see any notifications on my inbox.
- Assigned to me functionality sometimes is a little hard to figure out on mobile version.
- Gives a calendar that is convenient for coordinating social posts.
- Let's me listen to conversations happening on social platforms about my business.
- I can assign engagement tasks to other employees.
- One of my biggest issues is that you cannot upload videos directly to Instagram. I believe that this is an issue with Instagram and not an issue with AgoraPulse.
- Being able to view images on the calendar without clicking on the post would be wonderful!
- I would like to be able to add my Facebook location pages to my dashboard.
- Scheduling across several channels simultaneously is a great time saver.
- Monitoring brand mentions is powerful and allows a central location to respond to all.
- Listening to conversations around our products and services can be useful in producing content for all our marketing channels.
- Stability - occasional drops in connections or failure to post on certain channels when scheduled can be frustrating and time consuming.
Agencies in particular should look at this - the cost compared to similar software is low and if you don't require hundreds of stats it's ideal.
- View publishing schedule
- Bulk upload content
- Approve and disapprove posts
- I wish the queue could skip dates or be more flexible.
- Instagram seems to have a lot of issue with this software and 3rd-party publishers in general
- AgoraPulse makes it easy for us to schedule postings for the larger events we have on our property. And postings on a regular basis for weekly and daily specials in our restaurant. Having used several other programs in the past, none have performed as well as AgoraPulse.
- It effectively gives us very good analytics of how our posts perform.
- It allows us to clearly see who is engaging with our accounts and engage with our followers all at one time without having to switch across multiple platforms.
- The key area for improvement that I have is the ability to adjust photo sizes for posting to Instagram.
- Easy way to organize and schedule social media postings across numerous (but not all) platforms.
- Easy way to engage with your followers across your social media platforms (but not all).
- They don't support all social media platforms but this is not their fault in several cases where the platform does not allow third party integration.
- I would love the platform to include a way to identify those who would be most interested in my content.
To have an optimal use of AgoraPulse, it would be easier to incorporate all the social media services in it. For example, we cannot tag people in our posts on Instagram.
- The ability to see and work on all the social media accounts.
- We can create and follow a dialogue with the internet users easily.
- AgoraPulse creates statistics which are useful to describe our work and results to our customers.
- AgoraPulse could incorporate all social media functionalities to theirs(such as Instagram).
- Inbox functionality with the ability to find a comment by internet username.
- The ability to assign tasks to other members.
- Would like an export of reports in .ppt or .key format to have graphics for the "contents" part
- Would like more detailed exports on the "content" part of the reports (For example: number of likes, number of laugh reacts, number of angry reacts, number of clicks on the publication, number of clicks on the link.)
- Scheduling-- some other companies' interfaces are a bit clunky, providing more than most people or agencies need.
- Comment Management-- this system is easy to manage and assign to other users.
- I cannot think of a feature that could use improvement on their part outside of supporting more platforms.
- Fast adapting to platforms
- PowerPoint reporting
- Local time-compatible scheduling
- Downloading reports can be easier on the website than via email.
- I want to receive notifications from the mobile app when planned contents are shared.
- Easy scheduling.
- Robust, insightful reports.
- Customer Service is friendly and almost always available online.
- Puts content in one place for easy managing.
- The mobile app lacks functionality.
- Data retention period is too short.
- It would be great if we could drop a blog post link in, and choose whether to post it as a link or an image. Food bloggers tend to share images. The need to download images, then upload them to Agorapulse has proven to be a time-suck.
- The cost is a bit high compared to others.
Review: "AgoraPulse is for the new age of social media calendars! Helps to manage your content all in one place."
AgoraPulse Review: "Perfect if you're looking for a cost-effective tool that gets fundamental things done quickly"
- Easy to learn and to work with in the long run. Interface is very logical, calender view works great.
- Smooth workflow. Everything works fast. No lagging either.
- Support reacts very fast and is really helpful. They always check in on me even after the we've solved the problem.
- Doing reports is easy. Selected periods stay intact (stay put) when you switch profiles which is awesome.
- I've had problems when I've returned from vacations and some posts have not been published correctly. Then again these problems could have been due to managable platforms aka Facebook, Instagram.
- Missing option of reading and answering Direct Messages on Instagram.
- Since "Link in bio" slogan is very popular amongst brands on Instagram, I really wish Agora had an option of a hyperlink landing page that consists of all the links with pictures from your profile. This is the example of other competitors like linktr.ee Later with linkin.bio.
- "Inbox" and "Listening" seem little dated and messy. Tried to use them in the beginning but returned to Facebook and Instagram for that. Also, I haven't used "assigning". So I've been using it for scheduling only.
- Report system doesn't give the same (accurate) insights that Facebook or Instagram does. Especially it is missing "saved posts" as engagement on Instagram so usually data from directly Instagram or Facebook is more specific and true.
- Good customer service
- Easy to use
- Being able to monitor several accounts
- More social media platforms could be added
- Images posted through this software sometimes become blurry
- The interface can be improved
- We use AgoraPulse to track competitors which is great.
- They have a social inbox feature that help with customer service.
- The feature of Instagram publishing currently, only supports 1 photo - no videos, no carrousel
- Instagram reports do not include stories data
- Able to publish on multiple pages from one place.
- I like that you are able to reply to messages on your page via AgoraPulse.
- I feel AgoraPulse may need to update their Emoji platform - I'm a regular user of Emojis and I currently use copy/paste them.
- Sometimes shared links don't work when scheduling posts.
- Tagging other pages doesn't always work - when starting to type the place, AgoraPulse will say it can't find it.
AgoraPulse Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
Agorapulse is a social media management tool that helps mid-sized businesses and agencies better manage their Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, and YouTube activity.
Post content, engage with your community, and download reports from a single, intuitive dashboard.
Agorapulse offers an enterprise plan for users with more than 30 Social Media accounts and/or needs for Facebook ads' comments monitoring.
AgoraPulse Customer Size Distribution
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||45%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||50%|
|Enterprises (> 500 employees)||Enterprises (> 500 employees)||5%|
AgoraPulse Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
AgoraPulse Technical Details
|Mobile Application:||Apple iOS, Android|
|Supported Languages:||English, French, Spanish, Portuguese|