https://dudodiprj2sv7.cloudfront.net/product-logos/rV/7p/W7JTG122JCTK.PNGAt your mark! Plan, post, commentAgorapulse is for us a way to independently manage the social networks of our customers. Many of us use it and we appreciate the fact that everything is centralized within the same site - no need to run right or left. We use it daily to respond to comments and we plan all social networks at the beginning of every month.,Everything is centralized: planning, comments ... The application Agorapulse on smartphone allows us to manage our different accounts everywhere and all the time. Agorapulse is very inexpensive compared to the competition.,A big negative: we can not post or schedule video on Instagram accounts Integrate a tool to find relevant and timely hashtags,9,4,The impact has been positive since we use Agorapulse. We nevertheless save a lot of time every day to focus on other things and sell more.,Hootsuite Enterprise,Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator CC, FilmoraAgoraPulse - great, easy, and affordable!Our company uses AgoraPulse to manage our growing social media accounts. Our flagship product is a music production app, so AgoraPulse allows us to easily find and engage with our app users and the content they generate using the app.,AgoraPulse groups together social media mentions in an easy-to-use, elegantly designed interface. AgoraPulse includes sophisticated report generating capability for users looking for more in-depth information on who is engaging with their organization/brand on social media. AgoraPulse offers an affordable and social media management tool for companies of various sizes, plans are available to scale to the size of the organization being served.,The very helpful information on individual users who your brand comes into contact with (e.g. how many messages you've exchanged with a user, how often they mention your organization/brand) is not easy to see unless you know where to look for it.,9,1,AgoraPulse has had a net positive ROI for us, which is very important as a small business.,Hootsuite Free and Sprout SocialAgoraPulse makes social media scheduling easy!At ShepCo, we use AgoraPulse to manage our company's LinkedIn and Facebook accounts. We schedule posts across both platforms simultaneously, and can even monitor and respond to comments and/or messages. Currently only one person uses Agora, but we like that we have the option to add and manage users if necessary in the future.,My favorite feature of AgoraPulse is the ability to create one post for multiple social media platforms with the option to make minor edits per platform, such as adding hashtags to Twitter or Facebook posts. I like that I can see and respond to my messages and notifications through the AgoraPulse interface. This allows me to better separate notifications from my personal and company accounts. The calendar view of my scheduled and past posts is extremely helpful.,My LinkedIn page often "disconnects" from AgoraPulse. My scheduled posts fail when this happens, and I don't get an email notification that anything is wrong. It's frustrating that the number of fans or followers needed in order to get reports has changed from 40 to 100. While my page may not be very popular right now, it's still important to see the metrics so I can better understand how to improve and gain more followers over time.,7,1,Agora was purchased in order to make scheduling easy, which is exactly what it has done for us.,Hootsuite FreeBest Facebook toolOur organization uses AgoraPulse mostly to get all Facebook page notifications in one dashboard which helps us do moderation on time. On the go, mobile app helps to get all notifications instantly. One button report system is also good.,Helps do moderation on time. To schedule in Nepal time zone. To get weekly, monthly reports with one button click. Alert 24/7,Competitors report needs to have more information. Dashboard sometimes crashes with Safari browser, so I use Chrome with no problems. Hope to see more features in future.,10,10,Faster lead conversion Increased employee efficiency Better customer service.,,Adobe Photoshop, Facebook at Work, Adobe Acrobat DC, AdWords, Facebook for Business,4,Instant alert Multi users Administrative control Instant support Email alerts Additional feature update without cost,Portability Now able to share instant reports,Maybe integration with other social platforms,10,Yes,Price Product Features Product Usability Product Reputation Vendor Reputation Analyst Reports Third-party Reviews,Don't have to till now. If necessary will update it here.,Implemented in-house,No,Change management was minimal,Need to have admin access,10,Self-taught,This product is easy to learn without any support or training you can learn it yourself. For e.g. If you know how to run Facebook page then it that simple.,10,You just need to have admin access.,No - there is no facility to customize the interface,I have not done any additional configuration or customization because they do not have these features and I think they do not need any too.,No,8,Yes,I was looking for few year back report on Facebook which I could not get so I asked support team. Even thought they could not solve the problem. They told me reason which I agreed too.,Adding social platform Adding users Instant reports,Non,Yes,10,10,10,10AgoraPulse is great for social media management for a smaller companyAgoraPulse has been a great way for us to manage our social media relations. I can go to AgoraPulse and see all my comments, feedback, etc. for Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter. I can easily skim these, and then reply all from one place. It has also really helped us to be able to schedule social media posts and organize content. I do wish I could upload multiple photos in AgoraPulse of IG posts, and well as videos. But as of right now, it's been a fairly good solution for our smaller company to help manage social media channels.,Manage all social media accounts from one place. Reply to many comments on various social media channels all at once Schedule content to be posted on various channels Easier to post hashtags on IG through AgoraPulse on my computer than on my phone through the ap.,It would be great to be able to schedule video posts It would be great to be able to upload multiple images to IG through AgoraPulse,7,4,It's allowed us to manage social media channels better and gain a larger audience It has saved us time!,Hootsuite Enterprise
AgoraPulse

AgoraPulse Reviews

AgoraPulse
Top Rated Award
Filter 270 vetted AgoraPulse reviews and ratings
Loïse M. profile photo
December 06, 2018

AgoraPulse Review: "At your mark! Plan, post, comment"

• Everything is centralized: planning, comments ...
  • The application Agorapulse on smartphone allows us to manage our different accounts everywhere and all the time.
  • Agorapulse is very inexpensive compared to the competition.
  • A big negative: we can not post or schedule video on Instagram accounts
  • Integrate a tool to find relevant and timely hashtags
Agorapulse is perfectly adapted to manage all the social networks, and I recommend it during trainings for the entrepreneurs and the community manager. I regret, however, the lack of the ability to post and schedule videos on Instagram via this platform.
Read Loïse M.'s full review
Meredith Cain-Nielsen profile photo
August 10, 2018

Review: "AgoraPulse - great, easy, and affordable!"

• AgoraPulse groups together social media mentions in an easy-to-use, elegantly designed interface.
  • AgoraPulse includes sophisticated report generating capability for users looking for more in-depth information on who is engaging with their organization/brand on social media.
  • AgoraPulse offers an affordable and social media management tool for companies of various sizes, plans are available to scale to the size of the organization being served.
  • The very helpful information on individual users who your brand comes into contact with (e.g. how many messages you've exchanged with a user, how often they mention your organization/brand) is not easy to see unless you know where to look for it.
I can only speak to my and my company's experience with AgoraPulse, which has been excellent for our small and growing company! It helps our organization keep on top of social media with a very reasonable allocation of time and resources.
Read Meredith Cain-Nielsen's full review
Brittany Stratmann profile photo
August 06, 2018

Review: "AgoraPulse makes social media scheduling easy!"

• My favorite feature of AgoraPulse is the ability to create one post for multiple social media platforms with the option to make minor edits per platform, such as adding hashtags to Twitter or Facebook posts.
  • I like that I can see and respond to my messages and notifications through the AgoraPulse interface. This allows me to better separate notifications from my personal and company accounts.
  • The calendar view of my scheduled and past posts is extremely helpful.
  • My LinkedIn page often "disconnects" from AgoraPulse. My scheduled posts fail when this happens, and I don't get an email notification that anything is wrong.
  • It's frustrating that the number of fans or followers needed in order to get reports has changed from 40 to 100. While my page may not be very popular right now, it's still important to see the metrics so I can better understand how to improve and gain more followers over time.
For me, Agora has been used for scheduling purposes... I like to set it and forget it every month. I don't think it would work well for someone who needs to see posts from other people or followers -- there is no way to see your feed.
Read Brittany Stratmann's full review
Umang Shakya profile photo
November 26, 2018

AgoraPulse Review: "Best Facebook tool"

• Helps do moderation on time.
  • To schedule in Nepal time zone.
  • To get weekly, monthly reports with one button click.
  • Alert 24/7
  • Competitors report needs to have more information.
  • Dashboard sometimes crashes with Safari browser, so I use Chrome with no problems.
  • Hope to see more features in future.
In our case, we generally use it for Facebook related purposes due to the fact that other social media platforms are not as popular. So, in our scenario Agora Pulse is better suited than other tools which are in the market place.
Read Umang Shakya's full review
Mandi Kohlmeier profile photo
July 30, 2018

Review: "AgoraPulse is great for social media management for a smaller company"

• Manage all social media accounts from one place.
  • Reply to many comments on various social media channels all at once
  • Schedule content to be posted on various channels
  • Easier to post hashtags on IG through AgoraPulse on my computer than on my phone through the ap.
  • It would be great to be able to schedule video posts
  • It would be great to be able to upload multiple images to IG through AgoraPulse
This software works best for a smaller company who maybe has several people dealing with social media. It's also a great tool if the people using social media aren't dedicated social media marketers.
Read Mandi Kohlmeier's full review
Jeannette Vigil profile photo
July 27, 2018

AgoraPulse Review: "Making Client' and Exec's life easier!"

We use AgoraPulse for our clients' social media accounts. We use it in the accounts area as well for the Social Media team. We have an average of 5 clients that require social media management, from different industries like real estate and spirits. Agora is used mostly by our social media coordinator with supervision from account executives. It helps us keep everything organized and finally address the big problem of social media calendars and approval of content.
  • Scheduling content in a content calendar.
  • Simple assign and approval system.
  • Review and approval of user comments.
  • Comprehensive and easy to build social media reports.
  • Notifications, feel like I rarely see any notifications on my inbox.
  • Assigned to me functionality sometimes is a little hard to figure out on mobile version.
I think it works great when it comes to organizing accounts, keeping track of your content, as well as dealing with the approval process, especially for account executives in agencies, that we need to deal with internal approvals as well as clients. AgoraPulse has everything in one place and clients found it very easy to learn. It really made our whole communication with clients much easier.
Read Jeannette Vigil's full review
Ali Walton profile photo
July 22, 2018

User Review: "AgoraPulse was just what I needed!"

AgoraPulse is used in my company's web and video department. It helps us to assign social engagement tasks and schedule social media posts.
  • Gives a calendar that is convenient for coordinating social posts.
  • Let's me listen to conversations happening on social platforms about my business.
  • I can assign engagement tasks to other employees.
  • One of my biggest issues is that you cannot upload videos directly to Instagram. I believe that this is an issue with Instagram and not an issue with AgoraPulse.
  • Being able to view images on the calendar without clicking on the post would be wonderful!
  • I would like to be able to add my Facebook location pages to my dashboard.
AgoraPulse has provided me with social content scheduling abilities, team collaboration abilities, and social listening abilities at an affordable price. It was exactly what I needed!
Read Ali Walton's full review
Ben Greenwood profile photo
November 07, 2018

AgoraPulse Review: "Affordable time saver with some surprises up its sleeve"

We use AgoraPulse to manage 10 social media channels across our entire group of companies, allowing us to schedule content in an efficient manner, saving a lot of time, as well as monitor mentions of our brands and responding easily where required.
  • Scheduling across several channels simultaneously is a great time saver.
  • Monitoring brand mentions is powerful and allows a central location to respond to all.
  • Listening to conversations around our products and services can be useful in producing content for all our marketing channels.
  • Stability - occasional drops in connections or failure to post on certain channels when scheduled can be frustrating and time consuming.
AgoraPulse is ideally suited to managing several channels at once, either for a single company or for a range of businesses.

Agencies in particular should look at this - the cost compared to similar software is low and if you don't require hundreds of stats it's ideal.
Read Ben Greenwood's full review
Jill Connor profile photo
November 07, 2018

User Review: "Team management with AgoraPulse"

The whole organization uses it to publish and pre-publish to 9 social media accounts in 4 different branches of the company. We needed a way to collectively publish and monitor our accounts. We also needed approval and notes to be written to each writer by an administrator.
  • View publishing schedule
  • Bulk upload content
  • Approve and disapprove posts
  • I wish the queue could skip dates or be more flexible.
  • Instagram seems to have a lot of issue with this software and 3rd-party publishers in general
This software fit my concerns and issues the best, but it can be a steep learning curve for some of my less tech-savvy contributors. I like that it seems to be improving, and the onboarding was detailed and helpful. The listening seems good and I like the calendar, but I wish it was a bit more user-friendly.
Read Jill Connor's full review
Axel Drochon profile photo
November 01, 2018

AgoraPulse Review: "The best product for a community manager"

AgoraPulse is the second tool of our workflow. We use Trello and AgoraPulse as community managers. AgoraPulse is our main tool to manage every social media account we deal with, it’s an essential part of our work. Once we create the content via Trello, then we add the content, plan it and then make our daily moderation. Sometimes we adjust our planning thanks to the flexibility of AgoraPulse.
  • Flexibility
  • Fast
  • Clear
  • Amazing support
  • Some feature aren’t clear (queue)
  • Expensive
When I’m talking to a junior community manager who is getting more and more accounts to manage, they are stunned when they realize the time they can earn back.
Read Axel Drochon's full review
Albert Heiles IV profile photo
June 27, 2018

AgoraPulse Review: "The best, well rounded product there is."

We use AgoraPulse on our property to manage the social media accounts for a Doubletree hotel as well as our stand alone on property restaurant. It is also used to manage the LinkedIn account for our corporate office.
  • AgoraPulse makes it easy for us to schedule postings for the larger events we have on our property. And postings on a regular basis for weekly and daily specials in our restaurant. Having used several other programs in the past, none have performed as well as AgoraPulse.
  • It effectively gives us very good analytics of how our posts perform.
  • It allows us to clearly see who is engaging with our accounts and engage with our followers all at one time without having to switch across multiple platforms.
  • The key area for improvement that I have is the ability to adjust photo sizes for posting to Instagram.
AgoraPulse is ideally suited for our use at the hotel/restaurant. We have multiple social media outlets for both properties and it allows me to be able to manage all of these accounts from one platform. It makes post scheduling a snap and what would take me several hours of switching platforms and writing can all be done in minutes.
Read Albert Heiles IV's full review
Michele Moore profile photo
October 16, 2018

User Review: "Agorapulse (great - with a wish list)"

We use AgoraPulse to schedule our social media postings and respond to those who engage with us. In full disclosure, we just recently started using it. It is being used by the only 2 people in my organization: myself and my assistant. It is best at addressing the problem of having to go to each different social media platform to post and respond.
  • Easy way to organize and schedule social media postings across numerous (but not all) platforms.
  • Easy way to engage with your followers across your social media platforms (but not all).
  • They don't support all social media platforms but this is not their fault in several cases where the platform does not allow third party integration.
  • I would love the platform to include a way to identify those who would be most interested in my content.
I think the system would be beneficial to almost everyone but I have to say that it's fairly cost-prohibitive for a very small business/non-profit like ours. We have to go without other things we need in order to pay for the system.
Read Michele Moore's full review
Andrew Pickering profile photo
October 04, 2018

AgoraPulse Review: "Love this Social Media Tool"

We're using AgoraPulse across our whole business to manage our social media networks, talk to customers online and keep our social inbox zero.
  • Keep track of all your social notification and inbox in one place
  • Post to all the major networks from one place
  • Social Listening
  • Some of the scheduling functionality could be a little smoother
It's well suited to people with an engaged social audience and lots of notifications. If you are just starting out, it probably does way more than you need to be worth the price.
Read Andrew Pickering's full review
Anne Lardeur profile photo
September 07, 2018

"AgoraPulse Review"

We use AgoraPulse on an everyday basis. It helps us to inform the users of social media about new data of our clients and to specify our posts by being closer to the needs and concerns of the internet users.

To have an optimal use of AgoraPulse, it would be easier to incorporate all the social media services in it. For example, we cannot tag people in our posts on Instagram.
  • The ability to see and work on all the social media accounts.
  • We can create and follow a dialogue with the internet users easily.
  • AgoraPulse creates statistics which are useful to describe our work and results to our customers.
  • AgoraPulse could incorporate all social media functionalities to theirs(such as Instagram).
AgoraPulse is useful for a communication company.
Read Anne Lardeur's full review
Pauline Romet profile photo
September 04, 2018

AgoraPulse Review: "An efficient platform"

We use AgoraPulse for all our clients for social media projects. The feature we use most is inbox moderation. This feature is convenient and reliable. The search by username is interesting. However, we no longer use the reports because the figures proposed by AgoraPulse did not match those of Facebook Insight. I recently saw that an update had been made. We will be able to re-test the functionality of the reports.
  • Inbox functionality with the ability to find a comment by internet username.
  • The ability to assign tasks to other members.
  • Would like an export of reports in .ppt or .key format to have graphics for the "contents" part
  • Would like more detailed exports on the "content" part of the reports (For example: number of likes, number of laugh reacts, number of angry reacts, number of clicks on the publication, number of clicks on the link.)
AgoraPulse is well suited to follow/moderate media campaigns because the comments go up by associating the advertising account.
Read Pauline Romet's full review
John Cantrell profile photo
August 14, 2018

User Review: "UEG Use of Agorapulse"

We use AgoraPulse in my company to manage other companies' social presence, along with our own.
  • Scheduling-- some other companies' interfaces are a bit clunky, providing more than most people or agencies need.
  • Comment Management-- this system is easy to manage and assign to other users.
  • I cannot think of a feature that could use improvement on their part outside of supporting more platforms.
The price is well suited for agencies looking to get a start in their industry.
Read John Cantrell's full review
Gorkem Vatan profile photo
August 14, 2018

User Review: "AgoraPulse means saving time for me."

As a social media agency, we manage brands' social media accounts. We use Agora to do management and reporting. This will save us a lot of time. Having extensive statistics in the reporting section and exporting to PowerPoint is an advantage for us. A good thing is that the platform updates are fast adapting. (e.g. Instagram scheduling.)
  • Fast adapting to platforms
  • PowerPoint reporting
  • Local time-compatible scheduling
  • Downloading reports can be easier on the website than via email.
  • I want to receive notifications from the mobile app when planned contents are shared.
AgoraPulse answers all my needs.
Read Gorkem Vatan's full review
Delphine Simon profile photo
August 13, 2018

"AgoraPulse review"

I am the only person who uses AgoraPulse in my organization. I use AgoraPulse to manage the social networks of my organization (LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter) and the social networks of my boss.
  • Networks watch
  • Planning publication
  • Reports
  • [Responding] to comments by AgoraPulse
To manage social media and watch a competitor's social media it's well suited, but it is less appropriate to respond to a lot of comments.
Read Delphine Simon's full review
Michelle Cannon profile photo
August 10, 2018

AgoraPulse Review: "Best Social Media Management Tool! (Especially for Facebook)"

Agorapulse helps me organize my clients' accounts, streamline the calendars, keep track of the content, and monitor the effectiveness of my strategy. The reports are detailed and insightful. Most of all, I can easily share the reports with my clients.
  • Easy scheduling.
  • Robust, insightful reports.
  • Customer Service is friendly and almost always available online.
  • Puts content in one place for easy managing.
  • The mobile app lacks functionality.
  • Data retention period is too short.
  • It would be great if we could drop a blog post link in, and choose whether to post it as a link or an image. Food bloggers tend to share images. The need to download images, then upload them to Agorapulse has proven to be a time-suck.
  • The cost is a bit high compared to others.
Agorapulse is perfect for social media managers who are juggling several accounts.
Read Michelle Cannon's full review
Whitney Lukas profile photo
June 27, 2018

Review: "AgoraPulse is for the new age of social media calendars! Helps to manage your content all in one place."

AgoraPulse is being used by an entire firm. It helps us to approve media content and to coordinate social media posts.
  • Scheduling posts
  • Ability to approve content through other users
  • Customer service
  • Instagram syncing - specifically the use of videos
  • Tagging other agencies or people in posts
AgoraPulse helps us to coordinate social media calendars. It helps me, as the marketing specialist, to schedule content and have it approved by my supervisors.
Read Whitney Lukas's full review
November 12, 2018

AgoraPulse Review: "Perfect if you're looking for a cost-effective tool that gets fundamental things done quickly"

AgoraPulse is used in the content marketing department of our agency. As a content creator, I've been one of the people that's been using Agora the most, monthly for the past 15 months. Through Agora I've managed about 10 different client brands.
  • Easy to learn and to work with in the long run. Interface is very logical, calender view works great.
  • Smooth workflow. Everything works fast. No lagging either.
  • Support reacts very fast and is really helpful. They always check in on me even after the we've solved the problem.
  • Doing reports is easy. Selected periods stay intact (stay put) when you switch profiles which is awesome.
  • I've had problems when I've returned from vacations and some posts have not been published correctly. Then again these problems could have been due to managable platforms aka Facebook, Instagram.
  • Missing option of reading and answering Direct Messages on Instagram.
  • Since "Link in bio" slogan is very popular amongst brands on Instagram, I really wish Agora had an option of a hyperlink landing page that consists of all the links with pictures from your profile. This is the example of other competitors like linktr.ee Later with linkin.bio.
  • "Inbox" and "Listening" seem little dated and messy. Tried to use them in the beginning but returned to Facebook and Instagram for that. Also, I haven't used "assigning". So I've been using it for scheduling only.
  • Report system doesn't give the same (accurate) insights that Facebook or Instagram does. Especially it is missing "saved posts" as engagement on Instagram so usually data from directly Instagram or Facebook is more specific and true.
AgoraPulse is well suited if you're in search of a cost-friendly social media managing platform. It is less suited if you have very specific needs in terms of available extra options.
November 29, 2018

User Review: "AgoraPulse Experience"

We use AgoraPulse for monitoring several platforms and being able to schedule content and work on several social media accounts at the same time. We are currently using this service for our Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and Google+. Since we have a lot of Cantonese members, we use RenRen as well but we can't use AgoraPulse for RenRen right now. We use our social media for promotional contents and announcements. We had to contact customer service several times and they have one of the best customer service teams I've experienced.
  • Good customer service
  • Being able to monitor several accounts
  • More social media platforms could be added
  • Images posted through this software sometimes become blurry
  • The interface can be improved
If you manage several social media accounts, then this software is useful. If you are managing only one social media account, this might not be useful.
October 30, 2018

AgoraPulse Review: "The most complete app for managing Social Media"

AgoraPulse is the perfect social media management app. AgoraPulse provides some of the best analytics. We use it to schedule on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. After the posts go live we can track their presence using their wonderful analytics.
  • We use AgoraPulse to track competitors which is great.
  • They have a social inbox feature that help with customer service.
  • The feature of Instagram publishing currently, only supports 1 photo - no videos, no carrousel
  • Instagram reports do not include stories data
It’s the perfect social media management app to automate a handful of tasks that once took far too much time to execute manually.
October 30, 2018

AgoraPulse Review: "Substantial software to ease your brand management"

We have multiple users managing multiple accounts. AgoraPulse allows us to manage accounts easily and allows managers to work with draft posts. We have many different businesses to support, and we can manage each one's social media voice independently with AgoraPulse.
  • Publish to multiple accounts
  • Visually see posting schedules
  • Reporting
  • Integration with Instagram
  • Finding new Instagram followers
  • Image manipulation and editing
For multiple business and account scenarios, it is well suited. Particularly if bulk posts are used. For smaller companies, it may be a bit less appropriate.
October 15, 2018

AgoraPulse Review: "A great tool for anyone managing business social media page(s)! :)"

We use AgoraPulse to publish social media content across the 10 pages linked with our company.
  • Able to publish on multiple pages from one place.
  • I like that you are able to reply to messages on your page via AgoraPulse.
  • I feel AgoraPulse may need to update their Emoji platform - I'm a regular user of Emojis and I currently use copy/paste them.
  • Sometimes shared links don't work when scheduling posts.
  • Tagging other pages doesn't always work - when starting to type the place, AgoraPulse will say it can't find it.
I find AgoraPulse really helpful for scheduling content across all of the pages I manage, particularly if I'm due to go away. It's particularly helpful being able to see the calendar of published and scheduled posts. I do find that I don't tend to use it if I am sharing 'generic' content as not all posts with links seem to be published.

Boolean keyword searches (69)
Filtering out noise/spam (72)
Sentiment analysis (1)
Broad channel coverage (3)
Content planning and scheduling (102)
Audience targeting (81)
6.7
Content optimization (1)
Workflow management (93)
Automated routing and prioritization (1)
6.4
Customer interaction histories (102)
Bulk actions (92)
Lead generation (66)
6.6
Content marketing (1)
Paid media management (1)
Campaigns and promotions (70)
6.7
Twitter (97)
Facebook (109)
Instagram (102)
Campaign success analytics (91)
Real-time tracking (96)
Competitor analysis (82)
Role-based user permissions & privileges (98)
Mobile access (92)
6.6

About AgoraPulse

Agorapulse is a social media management tool that helps mid-sized businesses and agencies better manage their Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, and YouTube activity.

Post content, engage with your community, and download reports from a single, intuitive dashboard.

AgoraPulse Features

Listening/monitoring Features
Has featureBoolean keyword searches
Has featureFiltering out noise/spam
Does not have featureSentiment analysis
Does not have featureBroad channel coverage
Publishing Features
Has featureContent planning and scheduling
Has featureAudience targeting
Does not have featureContent optimization
Has featureWorkflow management
Engagement Features
Does not have featureAutomated routing and prioritization
Has featureCustomer interaction histories
Has featureBulk actions
Marketing Features
Has featureLead generation
Does not have featureContent marketing
Does not have featurePaid media management
Has featureCampaigns and promotions
Has featureCampaign success analytics
Has featureReal-time tracking
Has featureCompetitor analysis
Account management Features
Has featureRole-based user permissions & privileges
Has featureMobile access
Has featureSocial Media Inbox for each account with real time tracking of incoming messages and ad comments
Has featureAutomatic moderation, real time email notification, post scheduling
Has featureCompare your page with Competitors and measure your posts’ performance
Has featureInbox assistant to help you moderate incoming content. Available on all plans.
Has featureContent queues to store queued or requeued content according to content type or theme.

AgoraPulse Screenshots

AgoraPulse Competitors

Small$49per installation
Medium$99per installation
Large$199per installation
Enterprise$299per installation

Agorapulse offers an enterprise plan for users with more than 30 Social Media accounts and/or needs for Facebook ads' comments monitoring.

AgoraPulse Customer Size Distribution

Enterprises (> 500 employees)Enterprises (> 500 employees)

AgoraPulse Support Options